Chapter 21

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonmi’s pov

I run to my room and go inside to take a bath. Minutes have passed, I go to my luggage but my clothes aren’t here. I check on one of the closet and saw my clothes are properly arranged. Maybe Baekhyun oppa arranged this. So sweet!

Is it cold outside? I should wear a sweater.

After preparing, I go downstairs and wait for luhan at the couch. I grab my phone and saw someone called me. I click the number and saw Shinee member’s name! It’s Minho! I should answer it a while ago!

“what’s with your face?”Suddenly Luhan walk towards me and sit beside me.

“Nothing”I said

He smirk “ready?”

I nodded and we both go outside. “wait, they might recognize you!”I said as People start to look at us.

“Don’t worry, I have my disguise here”He said as he took out his beannie hat and shades.

“Let’s go first at COEX mall”I said

“Fine”He said

“Where are we going?”I ask him as he took a wrong direction.

“To my car”He said sarcastically

“You have car?” I ask him and he nodded. As we reach his car, He open the door for me and carefully close the door.  *he can be gentleman sometimes.*

He seat at the driver seat and start the engine. He look at me and start to lean in, His face lean in closer while I move away from him until my head touch the window.

“W-What are you doing?”I ask him as try not to move a little bit cause if I move, His lips will touch mine.

He smirk at me “Nervous?”His hot breath touch my cheeks

“N-No”I said, avoiding his gaze.

“Next time, Put your seatbelt when your in my car”He said as he put a seatbelt to me. His hands accidentally touch my hands, He look away and put the seatbelt quickly. I look at him and saw his reddish cheek, is he blushing?

 

************

I go outside his car and look at the Huge Mall infront of me. I just always  see this Mall in my laptop but now it’s infront of me! Na Eun and I wants to go here and shop here, but sadly she’s not with me.

I turn around and saw Luhan walking slowly,  “Faster!” I said to him

“Excited much?”He ask me sarcastically as he reach me.

“Let’s go!”I said and walk away.

“oh, Will you please stop teasing me or annoying me? I don’t want to ruin my day”I said to him

“But I love it when your pissed”He said

“Aish! Just for today! I want to enjoy my day,”I said

He smirk “Okay pretty”He said as he place his arm around my shoulder.

“Take your hands away from me!”I said as I hit his hand.

“No! If I lose you, Baekhyun will kill me”He said

“but I’m not a kid!”

“Still! just obey me if you don’t want me to ruin your day”he said

“Fine!”I said

 

LUHAN’S POV

As we reach the mall, the guys that we’re passing us are looking at Yoonmi. Their eyes are stick to Yoonmi and I feel uneasy when a random guy walks closer to us. I place my arm around her shoulder and glared at the guy who’s looking at Yoonmi like he want to eat her. The guy back off and walk away, But There’s still eyes are looking at her.

“I want to shop!” Yoonmi whined.

“I will bring you there. Don’t whined like a kid”I said

“Stop calling me a kid”She said as she emphasize the word ‘kid’

I chuckle “Your always complaining about that. Look at your height first will you?”I ask her sarcastically.

“thank god I’m in a good mood today, cause If not I already kick you out of this mall”she said and push my arm away from her.

I run to her to follow her and grab her wrist. “I told you don’t go away from me”I said as I intertwin my hand from her.

“Why? I c-can take care of m-myself”She stuttered and look away.

“Baekhyun hyung said that I should take care of you. So stick with me”I said

“I didn’t know that your so protective like Oppa”she said *yes, I want to protect you from this guys that have been looking at you hungrily!*

“Anyway, Why you wear a short? Do you want to seduce everyone here?”I ask her irritatedly

She just shrugged “I feel like wearing this”She said

“You have to thank me for coming with you. Because If not those guys might you”I said

Her eyes widen in horror “Why are you talking like that?! It’s scary”She said as she lean in closer to me

“Can’t you feel their eyes are on you?”I ask her and she shook he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter