Chapter 12

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonmi’s pov

I began packing my things after Na Eun drive me home.Tomorrow will be the big day for me! Im going to korea!! I’m a bit sad cause I will leave my mom but thanks to Na Eun cause she help me and my mom also told me that this is my destiny so i should follow it and let it be. *destiny to be with baekhyun oppa*

 I sit at my bed and open the pink drawer that was on my side. This drawer have alot of memories. All of my secrets are in it.

 

this is my Original Scrapbook of EXO. I became their fans when I was searching for suju’s comeback but I accidentaly click ‘EXO’s TEASER’. At first, I hate them because SM gave alot of attention to them. they made 24 teasers just for them WTH??! They didn’t do that to SNSD nor SUJU! My hatred became worst when Alot of group from SM always mention them. but someone change my  hatred feelings. Everything changed when Baekhyun showed up on my laptop accidentaly. I look at his face and his ‘eyeliner’ got my attention. I fall for him deeply when I watched their Showcase at Youtube.

[ A/N : when I first saw it, I can’t help but to fall for him!]

 I can’t help but fall in love with him. I was really inlove with him.That day changed when I saw him. I became his fans and also I became EXOTIC. [A/N : actually, that’s how I became his fans and at the same time as EXOTIC]

I flip the page,

[A/N: let’s just think that it was full of EXO pictures.]

I open the second drawer and saw a pair of socks. It was not a simple socks cause it’s really important to me.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol image are printed on it. Yes! I ship BAEKYEOL but as a brother relationship only.

As i scan the drawer again, the red envelope got my attention. I get it and open it.

I grab a picture and smile as i remember what happened that day,

it’s EXO-K  autograph, Na Eun get their authograph when she visit her parents at korea. I really envy her for going there and feel jealous cause she saw them up close and get their authograph. I’m very jealous at that time, I tried to steal their authograph from her belonging but fail cause she caught me. so I just took a picture of it and keep it.

When My 16th birthday, Na Eun give a present to me. It’s Baekhyun’s  stolen shot at fanigning. She personally took it when she’s at korea. I felt really touch cause she did that to me.

 

I place the red envelope on my side.  I stand up and was about to get my other luggage when something got my attention. I walk closer to my bed and get abig box that was under my bed.

all the things here are very important to me,

I get a small box and open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter