Chapter 25

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonmi’s pov

I go downstairs with Sehun and spot Baekhyun oppa sitting at the corner. Chanyeol keep on talking to him but It seems that Oppa didn’t pay attention to him. I sit beside Kris oppa while Sehun is on my right side, I look at Baekhyun’s direction and caught him staring at me but look away when he saw me look at him. Sehun nudge me “Stop looking at him, He might get annoy at you” I nodded and look away from him.

“Ah! It’s so boring! We should do something”Suddenly Chanyeol whined and break the silence.

“How about a game?”Xiumin said and the others nodded in agreement.

“What kind of game?” I ask them,

“since Yoonmi is New to us. We should know her more right Baekhyun?”Xiumin said and look at Baekhyun to wait for his respond but he didn’t. Xiumin just ignore his attitude and continue talking. “Let’s play Truth or Dare”He said, the others agreed while the others disagree.

“I don’t want to join” Kai said and stood up but D.O grab his arm to stop him. “Don’t be so kill joy! Stay here”He shot him a glare, Kai seems scared so he sat back. Suddenly Baekhyun walk away without saying anything to us, “Hyung!”Chanyeol called him and follow him.

“What happened to him? He seems quiet the whole time” Lay said. After a minute of waiting,  Chanyeol and Baekhyun came back. The tall guy grab his collar and made him sit back where he was sitting a while ago. Baekhyun can’t do anything cause Luhan and Chanyeol block him.

“So shall we start?”Kris ask as he place the bottle at the center. All of us move to the center and make a circle, Baekhyun didn’t want to join but he was force because of Chanyeol that keep on dragging him.

“Yoonmi, spin the bottle”Suho said. I nodded and spin the bottle with all of my strength , soon the bottle stop in front of Luhan.  “So I would ask him right?”I ask them and they nodded.

“Truth or dare?” I ask him, Luhan gulped “T-Truth”

I smirk “Why you really like annoying me? cause Baekhyun oppa said to me that your not the kind of guy that used to annoyed someone especially GIRLS”I said

“First, I don’t like annoying you, It’s just that I’m having fun seeing you pissed. Second I treat you like that cause your not a GIRL to me”Luhan said.

“Then why you treat me awhile ago? You even bought me dress”I said , Everyone gasped while Kai widen his eyes but hide it.

Luhan look away “B-Because I pity you. You can’t afford a dress”He said

I smirk “Jinja? But Baekhyun oppa said that your not the kind of guy that used to treat others. Even your members who cried infront of you just to treat them, you just ignore them. So why are you saying that you just pitied me? How about your members?”I ask him.

He shook his head “Wait! Why are you asking alot of question? You have to ask me one time only”He said. The others agreed to him “Okay,”I said

“So It’s my turn?”Luhan ask.

“Truth or dare?”He ask me , “Truth” I said

He smirk  “please say the truth, When you first saw us, who among us that get your attention?”

What?! Of course It’s Baekhyun oppa! But I can’t say it.

The others wait for my answer “Who Yoonmi?”Suho ask

I took a deep breath as I look at them one by one  “It’s .......S-Sehun”I said

All of them gasped hearing my answer, Even Sehun’s eyes widen and made shock face. I look at luhan to ask him if that satisfy him but his eyes became different. Seems like his eyes are full of ‘dissapointment’ .

 “Maknae! Your so lucky!”Xiumin broke the silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter