CHAPTER 32

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN’s POV

I was about to go to my room when the doorbell rang, I went to the living room and as I expected No one open the door since they are busy with their business.

“Guys! Let’s sleep, It’s getting late ” I yelled at them

“Mind your own business Hyung!”Sehun yelled while the others didn’t seen nor feel my presence.

I glared at him but It’s no use cause he didn’t look at me,

“Aish! Even those two leaders are busy” I muttered as I walk to the door and twist the knob.

I widen my eyes in shocked as soon as I saw Manager Hyung standing infront of me.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?”

“Just checking you guys, How’s the Maknaes doing?”

I grinned evily , “Just go inside hyung, You’ll be surprise”I said and let him come in.

Manager Hyung widen his eyes as soon as he enter the living room, His eyes widen in  shocked as he saw the other members doing their own business instead of sleeping and resting. Manager Hyung look at me, I just shrugged at him.

He shook his head and take a deep breath. Here comes trouble!!!

“ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!!” Manger Hyung yelled at them cause for them to jump in shock.

Everyone freak out when they notice Manager Hyung’s presence. Even Kris  and Suho freak out and run to their room holding their laptop. Chen and Xiumin who’s busy playing soccer accidentally unplug the TV in panic.

Sehun and Tao who’s busy with their laptop didn’t notice that Manager Hyung is standing infront of them. I chuckle at their innocent acts , “Sehun~ah! Manager is here” I cooed

“Where is he?!” Sehun widen his eyes and jump in shock when his eyes laid on Manager Hyung. Tao widen his eyes too when he realized that Manager is standing infront of them.

“ Luhan! Confiscate all the gadgets that they were using!” I nodded and walk towards the maknaes.

I smirk as I grab their laptop , Sehun glared at me but I just shrugged. “Mianhae” I whisper to him sarcastically, He groan in annoyance as he ruffled his hair in frustation.

I go upstairs and barged in Suho’s room, “ Your laptop, Give it to me”

His eyes widen as he know what will happen, “Luhan! Please Don’t confiscate my laptop! I have alot of important files here” He run to me and start begging to me.

I shook my head, “Sorry, Manager Hyung told me to do this” I said as I grab his laptop without hesitation. I go outside his room and headed to Kris’ room, I twist the door but It’s lock.

“Kris! Open the door!”I yelled but no one respond.

I sigh in frustation “Do you want me to call Manager Hyung?!”

Without hesitation, the door open as he handed me his laptop.

I smirk “Sorry ” I cooed and go downstairs.

 

“Hyung!! It’s just my guitar! Why you have to confiscate it?!” Lay keep on whining as he try to save his ‘precious guitar’ from Manager Hyung.

“ Give it to me Lay! Don’t be so childish!” Manager Hyung pull his guitar.

He sigh in defeated, I pat his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

 After confiscating their gadgets, Manager Hyung told me to put it on the stock room. I lock the room and walk back to the living room and handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter