Chapter 27

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonmi’s Pov

My eyes widen in amazed as I start to roam around the Building. EXO Oppas are still getting ready for their performance so I can’t disturb them. I walk around the Building and spotted SHINEE’s waiting room.

“OMO! Shinee!”I muttered as I touch the door. I took out my phone and took a picture of their door. Call me pathetic but just seeing their room, I’m satisfied with it.

“Yah!”Suddenly someone yelled at me

I turn around and saw Kai looking at me intensely. “Wae?”

“Manager Hyung needs to talk to you”He said without looking at me.

I sigh and look at Shinee’s waiting room for the last time. I will see you later Shinee Oppas!

“Stop fangirling over them will you?”Suddenly Kai interrupt my thoughts.

“Who are you to stop me?”I snap him sarcastically

“Aish! Let’s go!” He grab my wrist and drag me with him.

“Yah!! Don’t drag me!” I try to pull my hands from his but he’s holding it tightly.

 

“Kai!!”

Suddenly someone called him from behind. We both turn around and my eyes widen in shock as I saw my second BIAS!!!

“Key oppa” I muttered. I watch him walk towards us , Every step he took makes my heart beat fast. OMO!! He’s in front of me!!

“What is it Hyung?” Kai ask him without looking at him. So Rude!

Key shook his head “Nothing, I just want to know her name”He said as he look at me and point at me. He gave me his sweetest smile and flirtatious smile,

“Annyeong! I’m Key of Shinee”

I smiled at him and bow “ I’m Yoonmi”

“Now that you know her name, can we go now?”Kai said rudely at him.

Key chuckle at his attitude “So It’s true”

Kai and I  look at him cluelessly  “What are you talking about?” Kai ask him

But Key didn’t respond to him and just walk away.

“Noona!! Hyung!”Suddenly Sehun called us as he run to us, holding two mics with his hands.

“What took you so long?!” He exclaimed at Kai and throw the microphone at him, earn him a glare from Kai “Yah!! I’m your Hyung! How can yoou yelled at me like that?!”  but Sehun ignore his tantrums and drag me with him.

“He’s so annoying”Sehun muttered as I walk beside him.

“I can hear you Maknae!”Kai exclaimed, I giggle and just watch them bickering at each other. They’re like cat and dog who keep on fighting and mocking at each other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as EXO are getting ready for their performance, Suho told me to go to the audience seat. I just keep on walking and keep on searching for vacant seat but I think there’s no vacant anymore.

“What do I do? There’s no vacant seat for me”I muttered as I scan the place for the last time. Suddenly someone throw a paper to me,  “Missy!! Here!!”

I follow that voice and spotted a cute girl looking at me, holding a big banner on her hands. She motioned me to come to her. I follow her and walk towards her “Wae?”

She stood up and gave me her friendly smile. “Looking for a vacant seat?” She ask. I nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter