chapter 24

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s pov

I was about to go to my room to call Yoonmi but Something made me shock, I peek at them and Watch Yoonmi and Luhan talking at the hallway. I can’t hear what they we’re saying but I can see Yoonmi feel comfortable with him, seems like they didn’t fight anymore. But Why do I feel something between the two of them? I can feel that there’s something different with Luhan. The way he look at Yoonmi, seems like he’s not annoyed by her. When Yoonmi gave him a smile, I feel like she’s happy. wait Luhan can make her happy? She hate him right? What happened between them when they we’re in Mall?. There’s alot of question that bothering me so I decided to interrupt their ‘moments’ .

“Am I interrupting?” , they both look at me. Yoonmi’s eyes widen a little bit as became ‘O’ while Luhan just look at me. He’s like reading my mind, wait! He can’t read my mind! I glared at him and give him a  What-are-you-doing-with-her look. He gulped when he met my glares, While Yoonmi chuckle at my reaction. She secretly stuck her tounge out at me teasingly,

“Wae?”She mouthed me, I just continue glaring at the both of them, my glares start to effect at Luhan but Yoonmi stay calm.

“Dinner is ready right? I’m hungry”Luhan said and walk passed me,

“You!”I mouthed to Yoonmi but she ignore me, “Me too”She said and walk passed me.

“That kid”I mumble and follow them downtairs.

“His stares can make me uneasy”I heard Yoonmi say to Luhan who’s beside her. I saw Luhan whisper something to her , What the?! She think that was just a stare?! It’s a glare Yoonmi!

 

“Oh Dinner is ready, Let’s eat”Suho said and signal as to sit, Yoonmi sit beside Kris. Luhan was about to sit beside her when I grab his wrist. “I will sit beside my sister”I said to him and walk passed him. Yoonmi saw what I did and just gave me a shock look, I pinch her arm to wake her up in her deep thoughts. “Wake up! Your always like that, having a deep thoughts”I said.

“Yeah, I always see her like that Hyung. Seems like she’s always thinking someone”Chanyeol said, Yoonmi shook her head “No I’m not!”She defend herself and ask for Suho’s help, “Stop it guys, we’re having a dinner”He said.

“Just asking, Why are you always asking for Suho’s help? I’m your brother if you forget it”I said sarcastically, the others burst out in laugh except to Luhan and Kai.

Yoonmi chuckle “Simple, Because I trust him more than you”She said and stuck her tongue out.

“So childish!~ anyway, I need to talk to you”I said and ruffle her hair.

“We don’t have to talk about”She said without looking at me.

“We have! So finish your dinner”I said and continue eating. I can felt pair eyes are looking at our direction, I search for that eyes and spot Luhan looking at Yoonmi. I try to get his attention but he seems busy staring at my sister. Seriously?! What’s wrong with him?! Seems like they are in good terms now. Luhan suddenly changed after their hanging out together a while ago, He really changed, the way he treat Yoonmi. he doesn’t annoy her nor . and one more thing, I never see Luhan and Kai talk since we go home from schedule. Did those two fought? It seems like there’s something going on that I didn’t know.

I look at my right side and saw Chanyeol staring deeply to Kai, He will shook his head so sudden and he will chuckle  so sudden like a crazy person. What’s wrong with them?

 

After dinner.......

Yoonmi’s pov

After the silent dinner with Exo, I went upstairs but someone bump into me that cause for me to fall. I look up to see who’s that person and saw Kai who’s just looking at me.

“Are you gonna look at me?”I ask him but he didn’t respond. I sigh and stood up by myself, I walk passed him but he grab my wrist. “What?”

“Looks like your friends now with Luhan?”He smirk and shot me a glare. OMO?! So he’s totally gay?! Why he’s asking me that? Is he jealous?

I chuckle “Hmm, Let’s just say that He’s fun to be with”I said sarcastically, I look at him in the eyes and try to understand his stare. Trying to know what his feelings.

“So your’s friends with him?”He ask

“I don’t know. But I feel comfortable with him ”I said

“You know, He’s not that annoying. I think you just influence him by annoying me”I said and walk away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter