Chapter 01

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonmi's POV

"Yoonmi!!!!!” Naeun shouted at me and ran to me.

Seriously?! Did she really have to shout? Aish this girl~

“Yah! Why are you shouting?” I rolled my eyes on her.

“Because of this!!!!” She shouted and showed me the ticket on her hand. I grabbed it and read it.

I widen my eyes and read it again.

“Yah!!! It’s the concert of EXO in L.A!!! Where did you get this?!!” I shouted and shake her body.

She smirked. “I stole it. Just kidding. My mom bought it” she said.

I gasped “So we will meet them in person!!!” I shouted and jump crazily.

“Ms. Kim. Lower you voice. ” Suddenly our home teacher said.

We both bowed to her “Sorry Ms." we said in unison.

"Let’s go home. I'm so excited!” she whispered and drag me with her.

“Kajaa~ I will see my bacon today~” I sang and held her hand. She chuckles.

While on EXO.........

“Hyung! It’s so pretty here!” Sehun said while looking at the view outside.

“Yeaaah~ I want to go to disney land hyung!” Tao beside Sehun said excitedly.

“After we finish all our schedule." Suho said.

“Will manager hyung allow us?”Chanyeol asked him.

“Yeah. We already talked about it. It's all settled okay? Can we rest now? I'm so tired.” Suho said and closed his eyes again.

“Maknaes! Get rest first.”Xiumin said. "Naeeee~" The maknaes sang.

Chanyeol who can't sleep turn to Baekhyun who was busy looking outside the car. Since they arrived in LA, his friend did not talk even a single word which is so unusual. He nudged his friend beside him.

“Yah. Are you okay?” He asked.

Baekhyun look at him blankly.“Y-Yeah, I'm okay” He said and turn his head again outside.

“Aigooo~ You're not okay. Why are you lying to me?” Chanyeol said and feel irritated by him.

“I'm not. It’s just that I am thinking someone” He said.

“Someone? Who is it? huh? Your girl?” Chanyeol asked him and feel interested.

"Aniyo. I already--"

But then someone kicked their chair at the back. "YAH! YOU TWO! BE QUIET! AISH JINJA!" Kyungsoo yelled at them.

"YAH! KYUNGSOO SSHI! SHUT THE UP!" Sehun joked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Kyungsoo glared at the maknaes beside him.

The two maknaes laughs at him. "I'M JUST KIDDING." Sehun said and grins at him.

YOONMI’S POV

I was busy preparing for the concert when my mom entered my room with her sad face.

I walked to her “Mom. What’s wrong?” I asked her.

She did not answer me. “Where are you going?” Instead she threw me a question too.

"I will meet my EXO oppas!! Especially my Bacon Oppa! Naeun treated me.” I said excitedly.

She giggles. “Jinja?! Waaaah!” She said sarcastically. "Mom!" I whined.

"Anyways, Can you go home early?” She asked me.

“I can't mom.” I whined.

She chuckles. “Okay. Okay.  Go prepare now and be sure your pretty when you meet them.” My mom said and tap my cheek.

"Of course mom! Kekeke~"

At the concert....

Naeun and I went first to the bathroom. There’s alot of fangirls outside the venue and all of them are so tall while me and naeun are shorty here.

How can I see my bacon perform? Aigoo~

I sighs “How can we see them in person? There’s alot of fangirls outside” I complained.

"I know right. But atleast we will hear their voices live." She said trying to cheer me up.

I nodded. “Yeah. But I badly want to see them in person.” I said.

10~ 9~ 8~ 7~

“Omo! It's starting now!” Naeun yelled at me and we ran to the venue again.

Aish! This girl infront of me is so freaking tall! I can’t even see their hair! Just a tip of hair please!!

“Naeun! I can’t see them.” I said and pout.

“Disadvantage of shorty.” She said and sighs.

“Aish! This can’t be happening! I want to see Baekhyun in person!” I whined.

“Me too!” Naeun said.

I roamed around my eyes. I have to do something. Aha! Got you!

I pulled Naeun with me "Yah! Where the heck are we going?!"

"To our Oppas!" I grinned at her. We walk closer at the side of the stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter