Encounters and Confessions

Secrets in school

Heungsoo rushed to the roof to the little secluded area he had found. He slammed the door behind him and stood his entire body clenched in angry. He had promised himself three years ago that the next time he saw Namsoon, he would punch the smug little bastard hard in the jaw and yet what had he done, he had saved the idiot from been beating. Now the little punk wanted to speak with him, how dare he make him feel guilty for not wanting to speak with the guy who had broken his leg and his heart.

He remembered all the good times that they had had. The fights with other gangs, reading comics all weekend, secret kisses in the dark and the way that he would always watch as Namsoon would sleep. The copper haired boy would always look so young and innocent in his sleep and Heungsoo would giggle softly as the other would often speak in his sleep.

He felt his heart quicken at the thought of the relationship they had once had which of course frustrated him.  

He felt his emotions boil over and lashed out at the closest wall "I hate you Go Namsoon." he screamed.

 

Namsoon walked towards the boy's bathroom hoping that he wouldn't bump into anyone on the way but of course he would not be that lucky as he turned the corner and almost knocked over the tiny teacher Jung. 

He bowed and tried to get around her but the hand that wrapped around his arm stopped him. 

"Namsoon-ah, why are you rushing? Are you crying, did something happen?"

He shook his head and tried to turn away from her "I am okay teacher, I just got something in my eye."

"Does this small thing in your eye happen to be Park Heungsoo?"

Namsoon's jaw dropped in surprise "Wh..what? No, of course not, why wold you even think that."

Teacher Kang gave a small smile "I am sorry Namsoon-ah but I couldn't help but notice the way that you kept glancing at him and it is evident that the two of you know each other am I right?"

Namsoon had no idea what to say to the young women but he was thankfully saved by the bell. He sighed in relief and quickly excused himself. He was surprisingly the first back into class. He watched as each student walked through the door scolding himself at his eagerness to see the one person he desperately hoped to see.

 

Young Woo walked into class and immediately spotted his friend whose eyes were glued to the back door. He took his seat and mentally sorted through the information he had just learnt. This was an interesting development in his understanding of Namsoon but he decided that it actually made perfect sense because his tall friend never seemed interested in any of the girls in their school not even the sophisticated Ha Kyung who seemed to be very close to Namsoon.

Finally the source of Namsoon's emotional turmoil strolled casually into class and Namsoon seemed to perk up at the sight. However the other boy completely ignored him. 

Young Woo continued to watch the two boys over his shoulder for the rest of the day and honestly wondered if anyone else had noticed the obvious tension between the two.

His most interesting observation was made during their lunch break when Namsoon had given his tray of food to Heungsoo. He had squealed at the action, his inner fanboy thinking the moment cute but as was expected the idiots in his class misinterpreted the event to be Namsoon up to Heungsoo for protection. He decided that he would talk to Namsoon as soon as he could.

He got that opportunity not long after as the day ended, Young Woo waited for the classroom to empty before he bashfully walked over to Namsoon who was had fallen asleep during math class and had yet to wake. He cleared his throat waiting for the other to realize that he was there.

Namsoon looked up and smiled, he opened his mouth to say something but Young Woo wanted to get straight to the point.

"Hyung I have something I need to ask and I want you to please answer truthfully"

Namsoon just nodded in agreement.

Young Woo smiled "Hyung everyone thinks that I am dumb but I am not, you see I notice things that others don't. I like to watch people and how they interact with each other."

Namsoon raised an eyebrow "That is a bit creepy Young Woo-ah"

The youngster bowed his head but continued on "The reason that I am telling you this is because I have made a very interesting observation today and so I want to ask you... What caused you and Heungsoo to break up?"

Young Woo giggled at Namsoon's reaction for the other boy had became deathly pale, his eyes had grown large and his mouth had dropped.

"How... how did you...how could you know that we were together. Oh my god please don't tell anyone."

Young Woo patted the other boy's hand "Don't worry, I would never tell anyone else otherwise people would find out about my superpowers." he gave a wink at the end to emphasize his joke.

Namsoon laughed despite himself "Aish well I guess I should tell some one..."

And so he began to tell his long story pouring every detail into it, relieved that he could finally tell some one about his previous relationship with Heungsoo. He told  Young Woo that he and Heungsoo had seemed to everyone else to be the closest of friends almost like brothers but their real relationship was a lot closer. He told how he had gotten angry upon hearing the news that Heungsoo would be leaving the gang to go play soccer in Seoul and how in a fit of rage he had beaten his boyfriend and had broken his leg.

He poured out all his secrets about his life, not realizing that the whole confession had been overheard by Song Ha Kyung. 

 


Hello dear readers sorry for the super short chapter but I wanted to give you an update. I hope you enjoy the chapter and I promise to update as soon as I can!!!!!!