Break ins and possesive kisses

Secrets in school

Namsoon paced back and forth in the boys bathroom. They had planned to steal the tests that evening when everyone had gone home.  He couldn't do this, he couldn't steal the test. He walked over to the mirror and looked into it. He had to do this for Heungsoo, he couldn't lose him again.

The door swung open and Jung Ho walked in followed naturally by Ji Hoon and Yi Kyung. Namsoon felt himself tense up at the sight of them. Yi Kyung locked the door behind them.

Jung Ho circled around Namsoon before leaning up against the basin next to him.

"I hope that our Tinkerbell isn't having second thoughts because you know lately my chest has been hurting and I am really worried about it. Can you imagine what the Violence council would say if they knew how much pain I am in."

Namsoon spun to face Jung Ho anger evident on his face.

"I am not having second thoughts. I was merely emptying my bladder you know like how normal people do when they go to the bathroom and for the love of God will you stop with the names."

Jung Ho snorted in amusement. "Just steal the test alright PRINCESS and then your precious Park Heungsoo will be safe."

Namsoon stepped closer to the bully and for a brief second he saw fear flash through the other boy's eyes. 

"Do not provoke us, kid! I may seem like a pacifist but know this if you keeping pushing me then I am going to react and when I do I am not going to stop. Next time I will beat you until you know why people feared me."

Jung Ho took a step back almost tripping over his feet but he quickly regained his composure.

"Just steal the test!"

He hurried out of the bathroom followed by his two minions leaving Namsoon alone with his thoughts. he turned back to look at the mirror and smiled.

"No one threatens my Heungsoo and think they can get away with it."

 

Namsoon leaned against the pillar as he waited for his two friends to arrive. He would have done this himself but he had decided that it would be smarter to include them.

He eventually saw them walking up the stairs together. He raised his eyebrow when he noticed how close they were walking. As they got closer he noticed that Young Woo wasn't wearing his glasses.

He frowned as they approached "Young Woo-ah  where are your glasses?"

Young Woo suddenly went bright red and looked down at the floor mumbling something inaudible. Ha Kyung smiled in a grossly sweet way.

"I think he looks great. Now why did you call us?"

Namsoon gave one last look at Young Woo's blushing face before he launched into his story and the paln that he had come up with. When he finally finished his two friends looked at one another obviously impressed with the plan.

"Wow Namsoon-ah that is actaully...a really good plan. You are not as stupid as you appear." Said Ha Kyung.

Namsoon curled his lip up at her but he wouldn't allow the two smart alec's to anger him. He rolled his eyes and told them to prepare.

 

Heungsoo let himself into the strange house. Namsoon had texted him soon after he had run out of the restaurant telling him to meet him at his house with instructions of how to get there and how to get in.

He remove his shoes and flipped on the light. The house may have been different but the setting exactly the same at he remembered. The large portrait of Namsoon's mother back when she had been healthy and happy hung up on the main wall. To his left he saw the large grandfather clock which had been a family heirloom that he and Namsoon had once knocked over. He smiled remembering how scared they had been when they thought it may have been broken. 

He remembered all of the adventures the two of them had had together as kids, how naughty they had been and how friendship had slowly evolved into something more.

He pulled open the cupboard and rolled his eyes. Of course it was filled with ramen of many different flavours. He pulled open the fridge and sighed in despair. It was empty except for a half bottle milk which looked like it had been there for a while. Heungsoo knew that Namsoon's father was a drunk and would only send his son some money once a month. He knew that the money was never enough but the youngster was still able to survive.

He sighed once more and decided to go poke around Namsoon's room. He opened the door to the bedroom and walked in. The scent of Namsoon's deodorant hit him, the scent was still the same one that he remembered from years ago and it made him smile.

 

Namsoon watched as the school janitor and the one of the teachers entered the room where the tests were been kept. He noted where the security cameras were. He recalled what Jung Ho had said, the electricity and lights would go off and when that happened then he would make his way into the room. He turned away and closed his eyes to try and calm his nerves. For a second he wondered if he could actually go through with this but as his eyes closed Heungsoo's faces flashed behind his eyelids and he felt his strength been renewed.

Suddenly the lights went out throwing the school into absolute darkness. The metal doors opened and the janitor appeared with a flash light in his hand followed by the teacher. He heard her shout out to the janitor "Let's go together, ajusshi."

Her voice echoed through the deserted hallway and Namsoon prepared himself for action. He turned his head to watch the light of the flashlight grow dimmer as the two adults moved away. He took a deep breath and left his hiding place. He made his way to the metal doors, they seemed a lot more formidable in the dark. 

He slowly moved his hand towards the handle, his heart was beating violently in his chest. He gripped the handle and slowly turned it until he heard the click.

He quickly located the safe which had been left open. Namsoon thanked whoever was listening for the good luck. He quickly knelt down and rifled through the papers to locate the test for class 2. He slid one of the papers out of the envelope and hide it within his jacket. 

He ran out of the room closing the door behind him just as the lights came on. He ran down the hallway until he reached the boy's bathroom. He slammed the door shut and bent over to catch his breath.

"Did you get it?"

He looked up and smiled. Young Woo was standing in front of him wringing his hands together. Namsoon straightened up and pulled the rolled paper out of his jacket handing it over. Young Woo grabbed it and quickly shoved it into his backpack.

Namsoon held out his hand "Did you get it?"

Young Woo looked confused for a minute before recognisation dawned across his face. He quickly pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and handed it over.

"It is a bit blurry but you can still recognise Yi Kyung."

Namsoon nodded and patted Young Woo on the shoulder.

"Good job! Okay remember to give this Ha Kyung. Now hurry before some one catches you out of the homework class."

Young Woo nodded and ran out of the bathroom leaving Namsoon behind to complete his part of the plan. 

He hurried out of the school, he ran out of the doors and down the stairs. Finally he got to the wall and jumped over it. He felt his feet hit the floor. He was breathing heavily and he silently berated himself for being so unfit. 

He stood as he saw three pairs of approaching feet. 

Jung Ho's arrogantly sounded "Hey, what about the exam?"

He looked Namsoon up and down "You didn't steal it?"

Namsoon knew that now was the time to act.

"Did you turn off the electricity?"

Jung Ho turned to look at Yi Kyung who begun to laugh before he turned to look at Namsoon.

"Yes, you rascal."

Namsoon tired to hide his smile as he pulled out the cell phone. He unlocked it.

"I took a picture of you."

He shoved the photo under Yi Kyung's nose. The boy's face dropped as he stared at the photo. He opened his mouth to try defend himself but Namsoon was talking again.

"I dare you to threaten us again. You have pushed me to far this time Jung Ho and now you will know what happens when you mess with me!"

He his heel and strode away leaving the group of bullies to deal their newfound problem. 

 


Hey my lovelies. I will doing a double update today and just a heads up the next chappie is a ty one (I have never written before so please don't hate me for it.) anyway next one coming up soon!!!