Blackmail and betrayal

Secrets in school

HaKyung couldn't believe what she was just hearing, Namsoon had been in a relationship with the new boy.She had no idea how to feel this new found knowledge. She had to get out of here and think for awhile. She had honestly though that the other boy had liked her especially after their rendezvous he night before. She pursed her lips together, he had given her his hoodie when she had been cold. She quietly tiptoed away, hoping that her presence had gone unnoticed.

 

Heungsoo finally calmed down. He decided to hurry home not wanting to have to stay at the school any longer than he had to. Not to mention he really didn't want to run into the bane of his existence-Namsoon. Just the thought of the boy's stupidly good-looking face made him want to find Namsoon and punch him in the face, just to make him feel some of the pain that he felt everyday both in his leg and in his heart.

 

Young Woo listened intently to his friend's confession, he was blown away from the emotion in Namsoon's voice. Finally his friend trailed off and hung his head. He obviously felt ashamed for having confessed a secret that was seen as unacceptable in their current society.

Young Woo patted his friend on the shoulder, "Well that explains a lot of things. But now my friend how are you going to get him back because your current plan is kind of dumb?

Namsoon blushed surprised at his friends unusual confidence. "Well I was kind of hoping that he would eventually just forgive me.I have never been good with saying sorry."

Young Woo gave a hearty laugh "You don't say. Now listen pabo, you know him the best so you should know how to have him forgive you but listen here what you need is almost unforgivable so you are going to need to change your inability to show emotion. Now go home and think about what I have said. I will leave first."

The short boy got up and hurried away leaving Namsoon to shift through his thoughts and feelings. He stood up deciding that he would have to go to Heungsoo's house and talk to the other. Even if he had to force his way in then so be it, he had something to say and goddamit he would say it.

 

Heungsoo walked through the large doors that acted as entrance and exit to the school. He was so lost in thought that he didn't see the Young Woo before he walked straight into him. The smaller boy just seemed to bounce off Heungsoo's muscular chest. The smaller boy hit the floor with a umpf. Heungsoo grimaced and quickly went to help the other up.

"I am sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay."

Young Woo straightened his glasses and suddenly grinned. "Just the person I was looking for."

Heungsoo rolled his eyes "Listen I will not protect you from any bullies or whatever it is you want to ask."

He made to leave but Young Woo's reply stopped him dead in his tracks. "What if I wanted to talk about you and Namsoon or more likely about your past relationship."

He turned suddenly and narrowed his eyes "What are you talking about?"

Young Woo motioned for Heungsoo to come closer. "I know everything. Namsoon told me everything, after some persuasion of course. I can see the way that you guys still look at each other that you still care for each other, am I right? I can understand that you were hurt and that right now you probably don't appreciate me butting into your business but just hear me out okay."

Heungsoo deflated a little and decided that he would humor the kid. He nodded for Young Woo to continue.

"Namsoon stills loves you and it is obvious that you still have some feelings for him. He is sorry about what you did, all he wants to do is be able to tell you how sorry he is. I know that you are still hurt over the incident but is there any way that you could talk to him?"

Heungsoo pursed his lips, "I don't care about the leg so much. I am angry about the fact that he was too coward to come visit me after it happened and say he was sorry. I felt abandoned, I had been there for him through everything and then the one time I needed him. He ran and just forgot about me, about us. He is a coward and I want nothing to do with him."

He turned to leave but Young Woo moved faster than expected and blocked the other boy from leaving. He put his hand out. "Listen you have no idea how powerful I actually am. If you don't go talk to Namsoon now then I will tell the entire school about your guys relationship. The two of you will be ridiculed and I am sure that Namsoon will fare well when people find out he is gay especially Jung Ho."

Heungsoo felt that old protective feeling flare up and he tired to make himself look as scary as possible. Young Woo just smiled "I believe Namsoon should be in the parking lot."

Heungsoo growled, realizing that the shorter boy was serious about his blackmailing scheme. He turned away and hurried to where Namsoon was.

Young Woo watched with a smile on his face. He sighed happily to himself "Ah I am so good at this. Now I think I shall go home and play some Starcraft." 

 

He hurried out of the school towards his motorbike but he ground to a halt when he saw a very annoyed looking Ha Kyung. He slowed down a little not really wanting to talk to the pompous girl. He finally reached her "Hello Ha..." he came to an abrupt stop

She had slapped him. He held onto his cheek and stared at the girl "Are you crazy, women?"

Her hands were clenched by her sided "You bastard, how could you lead me on like that when you are so obvious not interested in me or any girl in fact"

He was taken aback "Ha Kyung. I... I wasn't leading you on. I just wanted to help you because you looked sad. I never meant for you to fall for me, I am...sorry. I hurt everyone around me."

He hung his head in shame. He hated the fact that he had hurt the girl even if he had never meant to. 

Ha kyung took a step forward, her anger dissipating at the sight of Namsoon's pain stricken face. "No it was my fault, you were only being friendly and I read to much in to it. But are you really, you know, gay?"

Namsoon just shrugged "I dunno, Heungsoo has been the only person that I have every liked. He is all I know. Wait how do you know about this?"

He sat on the bike and crossed his arms. Ha Kyung felt bad for the giant idiot. " Well I was eaves dropping. You boys really need to learn how to gossip better. Now listen I am sure that once you speak to him than you guys can sort something out."

She wrapped her arms around him "I am sure that he will come around once he sees how much you have changed."

"Wow. So this is how sorry you are hey."

Ha Kyung and Namsoon pulled about to reveal a very pissed looking Heungsoo. Namsoon stood and reached out for Heungsoon who just backed away.

"You never change do you. You just can't stop hurting me can you. Do you take pleasure in hurting me. What did you just call me here to see you with your new piece of . You are such an ."

He turned to look at Ha Kyung "Listen sweetie, I don't know you but this bastard is bad news so I am warning you to safe yourself from heartbreak and a couple broken limbs."

She stepped forward "No it is not like that I was only giving him a hug. He doesn't like me at all in fact if I am not mistaken it is you he still has feelings for."

Heungsoo swung his enraged face towards Namsoon "I there anyone you haven't betrayed our secret too. You are so pathetic. Stay away from me you , I want nothing to do with you ever again."

He hurried away leaving the to others behind. Ha Kyung turned to Namsoon who looked like he was about to cry "Why are you still standing here, go after him."

But Namsoon simply shook his head, climbed on his motorcycle and drove away. Ha Kyung raised her hands "Aish these pabos. I will have to do something about this."

 


Hello dear readers. Hope you love this chapter. Please comment if you have ideas as I often employ readers suggestions in my stories.

Anywho thank you to all my readers, subscribers and commenters (Is that eve a word, OH well it is now)!!!!