Expulsion threats and Motorbike mayhem

Secrets in school

"Go Namsoon. Come with me."

Namsoon stood up, giving Heungsoo a small smile of reassurance. He followed his teacher out of the cafeteria ignoring the questioning stares that his fellow schoolmates were sending his way.

As soon as the teachers and Namsoon had left the vicinity the cafeteria erupted into a mass of whispers including Namsoon's own little group.

Ha Kyung leaned forward and directed her question at Heungsoo who was still staring at the door way where his boyfriend had just disappeared through.

"You don't think that they teachers found out do you, you know about Namsoon stealing the exam."

Young Woo bit his lip.

"I hope not because that means that we are also in trouble. Oh no what if he gets expelled, what if we get expelled."

"No one is getting expelled okay and will you idiots keep your mouths shut before we get reeled into this too." hissed Kang Joo.

"No but seriously what do we do?" asked Min Ki in a shy, little voice.

Heungsoo turned away from the door and realized that they were looking up at him expectantly as if in the absence of Namsoon he was there leader. He pulled his lip back in a half hearted grimace but he had to  begrudgingly admit that it felt good to have friends especially ones that seemed to welcome him so warmly well perhaps except Kang Joo but he couldn't really bring himself to care.

He sighed and leaned forwards."We have to first see why he was called and then you oddballs can start making plans to rescue your precious leader."

"And your boyfriend." whispered Min Ki meekly.

Heungsoo's face was so shocked that the group broke into laughter momentarily forgetting about their friend.

 

The Uhm force sat heavily on the chair and glared at the young boy across from him. He saw out of the corner of his eye that the two home room teachers of class two had taken their places behind him. He was quiet for a few moments hoing to make it seem mre intimidating. However Namsoon just looked bored and would every now and then shift in his seat. 

"Namsoon-ah do you have any idea why you are here."

Namsoon stuck out his bottom lip and shook his head in what they boy must have thought was a cute way. Mr. Uhm ground his teeth together.

"You are here because we know that you stole the missing exam."

He waited gleefully for the fear of been coaught to sprea across the boy's face yet it never came. Instead the boy merely raised and eyebrow.

"I didn't steal anything and besides you have no evidence."

Usually the math teacher would get irritated at the lack of respect that a student was showing him but right now he was almost giddy with happiness.

"Oh but boy we do have evidence."

He clicked his fingers and Mr. Kang placed a laptop in front of the student and pressed play. The video showed the window screen of a car, it was night but the lights in the car lot nicely lit up the area. In the corner blinked the time that the shot had been shot.Suddenly someone flashed into the shot while heavily breathing heavily while glancing around, it was Namsoon.

"Tell me boy, is this you?"

The boy swallowed back the fear but he kept his face blank as a slate. He raked his brain for an excuse. Leaning forward he blinked in defiance.

"Yeah that's me but I didn't steal any exam. Hengsoo and I snook out of school to try reconcile our friendship. Then just as we were going home I realised that I had left my phone with my friend Young Woo so I had to come back to school and get it. However I didn't want to get caught after having skipped out on normal classes and the homework class. As I was leaving the lights went off and well it kind of gave me a fright so I ran."

He smiled sweetly up at the teacher. Ms. Jung stepped forward and cleared .

"Actually Mr. Uhm that would make sense. Both Heungsoo and Namsoom were missing from class yesterday and I did see that Young Woo had two phones with him. Perhaps if we call those two in and ask them then we can see if Namsoon is telling the truth."

Uhm pursed his lips and nodded in agreement. Namsoon saw Ms. Jung give him a thumbs up as she left the room in search of Heungsoo and Young Woo. Mr. Kang stepped towards Namsoon and looked down at the boy.

"You understand that until we figure out the truth you are on probation for the rest of the day. Go home Namsoon-ah, but keep you phone with you in case we need to get hold of you."

Namsoon stood and bowed to the teachers. He left the room and as soon as he was out of sight he pulled out the phone and sent a text to both Young Woo and Heungsoo. 

Jung is coming to speak to you. Tell them the truth but omit the fact that I actually stole the exam. Tell them that I went back to school to find my phone. I have been sent home. When school is over then meet me at my place, tell the others.

 

 

Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon sat on the little bench as they waited for Jung Ho. He had told them to meet him in their usual spot on the rooftop. The two were sitting close but that was nothing normal. Block B played from from Yi Kyung's phone that sat beside him.

"I hope that he isn't planning on doing anything stupid. I mean we are in enough trouble as it is without his burning need for revenge."

Yi hyung looked sideways at Ji Hoon who was worrying away at his lip. He merely nodded in response as he too was thinking the same thing. He wanted revenge against Namsoon and his meddling band of misfits too but he was worried that Jung Ho was starting to become slightly out of hand.

Truth be told he was worried about getting expelled. He had started to question his role in the gang and more importantly his future. He had started to work harder and had started to noticed a steady incline of his marks.He wouldn't dare tell this to his friends, it was hard enough keeping it from Ji Hoon who was more or less attached to Yi Kyung's hip.

It wasn't like the two of them were actually an item, sure they had gotten intimate of a few occasions but neither had even talked about their relationship.

However it seemed to be playing more on his mind lately especially after finding out about Namsoon and Heungsoo. He saw they affection that the two had for one another and it made him start to wonder if he could have that with Ji Hoon. He noticed that the other boy was staring at him, a questioning look on his face.

Yi Kyung cupped  the back of Ji Hoon's neck, his fingers splaying into his hair. Ji Hoon gave the other boy a funny look but didn't pull away. He liked it when the other boy showed affection towards him it made him feel wanted. 

Yi Kyung leant his forehead against Ji Hoon's before he placed a kiss on his lips.

Ji Hoon was shocked but in a pleasant way. Usually their kissing were rough and filed with lust, this one was soft and spoke of something more than lust. He felt his heart beat increase slightly as he felt Yi Kyung's fingers gently caress the back of his neck.

Before either of them could fathom the meaning behind the kiss, the door swung open which made them jump apart as if they had been burnt, embarrassment adorning their cheeks. Jung Ho walked through the door with a gleeful look on his face. He stopped as he stared at the situation.

"What the hell is wrong with you two.You look like some one just walked in on the two of you making out."

The two laughed it off, protesting just a little to loudly.

"No way I would never kiss a dude especially this one." giggled Ji Hoon in a slightly high pitched voice, the one he used when he was lying.Jung Ho narrowed his eyes but brushed it off.

"Good because that would mean you are a like those freaks Namsoon and Heungsoo."

He didn't notice the hurtful look both his friends sent in his direction.

"Alright es. I am not going to sit around and take orders from Namsoon. So I took some initiative and come up with a plan that will take him out the picture...forever."

Yi Kyung marched forward and pushed Jung Ho slightly.

"What the hell have you done Jung?"

Jung Ho obviously didn't like the way that Yi Kyung was acting and so he pushed the other boy back.

"Back off. I have done what I had to do. Namsoon is a meddling little . So I called up the company he works for and told them that I needed a very expensive motorbike to be picked up and delivered by 5pm today."

Yi Kyung's eyes widened.

"You didn't"

Jung Ho smirked as he leaned closer to his friend.

"I did and when the gang realises that their precious bike is missing then they will go after the one who stole it and beat him to death."

Yi Kyung backed away unable to believe that his friend was capable of plotting such a thing. He shook his head and pleaded with Jung Ho to call it off but the leader refused.

"This time tomorrow the whole school will be mourning the horrific death of Go Nam Soon."

 

"And then he ran out leaving me to foot the bill. Idiot wants to be best friends again and he makes me pay for dinner but that is so like Namsoon, he is hopeless. At least he was decent enough to call me later and say that he had forgotten his phone at school and had run back to get it."

Heungsoo leaned back in his chair and put on his most innocent looking face. He hoped that his story was good enough and if the furious look on the math teacher's face was anything to go by then both his and Young Woo's stories had been perfect.

Mr. Uhm suddenly stood, he looked furious and ever so slightly embarrassed. He looked down at Heungsoo and through gritted teeth said.

"I don't trust any of you but since I have no further evidence than I have no choice but to allow your friend to come back to school but mark my words I will be watching you lot, like a hawk."

He pointed two fingers at his own eyes before turning said fingers in Heungsoo's direction. Ms. Jung ushered the boy out of the room.

"Are you going to see Namsoon later."

Heungsoo nodded and the young teacher smiled knowingly to herself.

"Well that's good then. I am glad that the two of you have become friends...again. I hope that everything will work out now for the two of you. Anyway tell Namsoon that he can return to school tomorrow and I advise the two of you to stay out of trouble."

Heungsoo watched as the little teacher walked away, a curious look on his face.

"Oh my gosh did they buy it?" asked a voice from behind Heungsoo.

Startled he turned to see Young Woo who was twisting his hands together anxiously. Heungsoo nodded.

"Yeah Namsoon is off the hook for now. Come on we still have a few classes left before the day is done."

Young Woo smiled in relief and followed the older boy back to there class.

 

Namsoon undid the strap of his helmet and glanced down at the address. Seeing that he was at the right place he walked over to the door. He was glad that this would be his last delivery of the day. His phone beeped signaling that he had a message, it was from his boss.

Customer said that the key to the bike is in the compartment underneath the seat.

Namsoon laughed a little at the owner's stupidity. He couldn't believe that some one would leave an expensive bike in such a dodgy neighbour hood with the keys hidden in the bike. After retrieving the key, he threw his leg over the seat and started the engine. He was enough of a bike lover to appreciate the roar of he engine as it came to life.

As he drove away he didn't see the bike's owner running down the stairs shouting threats. The gang leader cursed as he saw the thief disappear with his bike. His phone rang and he whipped it out.

"What." he snarled into the phone.

"The thief that just stole you bike, he is heading to the Billiards room."

The phone call ended. The leader grinned maniacally as he called up his own gang. He never questioned who the caller was or how he had known where the thief was off to.

 

Heungsoo stuffed his hands into his pockets and tried to ignoring the multitude of conversations that Namsoon's group of friends where having as they exited the classroom. He refused to call the useless gang of mis-matched freaks friends but he had to begrudgingly admit that they were starting to grow on him.

"Park Heungsoo"

Heungsoo turned his head at the sound of his name. It was Yi Kyung. The boy was hiding slightly out of sight as he beckoned Heungsoo over. The older boy thought about refusing but something in the bully's eye made him walk over after excusing himself from the other.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice a little harsher than he expected.

Yi Kyung looked around as if he wasn't meant to be there. 

"Namsoon is in trouble. I shouldn't be warning you but Jung Ho wants revenge and this time he has gone to far. Listen I don't know if you know but we kind of work for a larger gang, well at Jung Ho does. Anyway the gang leader recently got a new motorbike and he threatened death to anyone that touches it. To be honestly I wouldn't take that threat lightly, he killed a guy during a gang fight but he was never convicted."

Heungsoo was shocked but he had no idea where the other boy was going with this.

"Jung Ho called the place where Namsoon works and he asked for Namsoon to pick up the bike and dropped it at the Billiards room, which just happens to be the gang's main hangout . It will seem to the gang that Namsoon is stealing the bike and he is driving straight to them."

Heungsoo's blood ran cold. Yi Kyung bit his lip.

"You better hurry before the gang gets to him. He is picking the bike up at five."

Heungsoo looked down at his watch and swore. It was 4:50.

 


Hey readers, hope you enjoy this chapter and didn't get to confused by all of the going ons. I also hope that you don't mind me adding the Yi Kyung-Ji Hoon pairing as I love them.  

Thank you for reading and please comment if you like my story.