Reconciliation and agreements

Secrets in school

Namsoon stood in the hallway. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize that Young Woo was standing beside him until the young man punched him softly on the arm. He shook his head and looked down towards his friends.

"Why are you so spaced out. What did Heungsoo say to you earlier."

Namsoon smiled slightly "I might just have a chance with him."

He his heel and strode down the hallway towards the office where Heungsoo was. He had a plan. He peeked through the glass window, he saw Heungsoo bent over his work scribbling away. He turned his head slightly and saw their math teacher with his feet on the desk reading a newspaper. He grinned as the plan formed in his head. He stood up straight and fixed his uniform. He knocked on the door and waited, finally it swung open.

"Oh sir you have to go quickly there is a fight in the cafeteria. Ms. Jung can't handle it. Please teacher-nim you have to hurry."

The teacher pushed passed him and ran down the hallway. Namsoon watched him go with a grin. "er!"

He peeked his head into the office and looked towards Heungsoo. "Come on he will be back soon when he realizes that there is no fight."

Heungsoo jumped to his feet and rushed out the room. He leaned up against the doorway. "And why should I go anywhere with you." Namsoon rolled his eyes.

"Because we are skipping school today and I am going to take you somewhere awesome. Now come on before we both get caught."  

Heungsoo shrugged but followed anyway. Thankfully the rest of the school was busy in the cafeteria so the hallways were almost deserted. 

Namsoon felt the old rush of excitement rush through his body at the thought of skipping school with Heungsoo. It felt like old times when the two would skip school and spend the whole day wondering around hiding from adult eyes.

 

The two finally made it to the wall which surrounded the school and kept in the students. Namsoon climbed to the top and was about to jump over when he realized that Heungsoo wasn't following him.

"Come on or are you still scared of heights?"

Heungsoo looked down at the ground and pulled a face. "I can't climb that not with my knee besides I already have to climb a wall and I almost killed myself."

Namsoon jumped down from the wall and cupped his hands. "Well damsel in distress your knights has arrived to save you from the evil wall." 

Heungsoo rolled his eyes and placed his foot in Nasmsoon's hands. The extra boost from Namsoon certainly helped and he was easily able clear the wall. He landed on the other side and moments later Namsoon landed beside him with a huge grin on his face.

Heungsoo clicked his tongue and hit Namsoon across the "I am NOT a damsel in distress and you better remember that. Bastard!" 

He began to stroll away hiding his smile from Namsoon. The two boys casually walked down the street in a comfortable silence. The longer they walked the closer they walked together. Every now and then their shoulders or hands would brush and Heungsoo didn't know whether to roll his eyes at the corniness of it all or dwell in the comfort that came with been close to Namsoon again.

Finally Namsoon clapped his hands together in delight "Here we are."

Heungsoo looked at the sign in front of the store. He raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes, something that was becoming somewhat of a habit. "An arcade, what are we ten?"

Namsoon shook his head in his adorable little way "Nope but we are boys and if I remember correctly we never did see who was the Super Mario champion. But hey if you are to chicken..." he raised his hands mockly.

Heungsoo couldn't resist the bait. "Oh you are on pretty boy prepare to taste the bitter taste of defeat." and with that he marched inside with a determined stride.

 

The boys played for hours. The awkwardness between the two seemed to seep away leaving behind the old, familiar feelings of comfort and affection. Finally the store's owner, a sour-faced looking man, came over to kick them out saying that they were too rowdy and were disturbing his other customers. Namsoon looked around noting that he only other customer was an ancient looking ajumma who had fallen asleep at the slot machine in the corner. He was about to inform the owner of this but Heungsoo's strong grip stopped him. He was pulled out of the shop and was about to complain to Heungsoo that he wouldn't be manhandled when the boy let go and looked up to the sky.

"I'm hungry. So as the King of Super Mario I think that I should be treated to a nice meal, paid by you, the loser."

Namsoon opened his mouth to protest but Heungsoo had already started to walk off. He grumbled under his breath but decided not to push his luck. The two of them arrived at a small little restaurant that promised great hospitality and even greater food. Heungsoo walked in leaving Namsoon outside hoping that he had enough money.

Thankfully the food wasn't expensive and they ate their kimchi jjigae in silence. Namsoon would peek up every now and then at Heungsoo as the other ate. He remembered why watching the other eat had been one of his favorite pastimes. Sure it was creepy but Heungsoo would pull the most expressive faces while he ate. sometimes they would make Namsoon break down in a fit of laughter but every so often they would make his heart flutter. 

"You know you really need to stop staring at me when I eat. Its weird."

Suprised at the statement Namsoon stuttered as he tried to defend himself. "I...I wasn't staring. I don't stare. I was merely enjoying my food."

Heungsoo looked up with a judgemental look on his face "Okay well while you weren't staring at me you kind of missed you mouth a few times and now you have food all over your uniform."

Namsoon looked down and saw that Heungsoo was right. He cursed a bit to loudly that the women at the other table gave him a dirty look. Heungsoo burst out laughing.

"I forgot how much trouble you are. Looking after you is a fun time job, its a wonder how you have survived without me all these years."

Namsoon stuck out his tongue which just made Heungsoo laugh some more "Despite how much trouble you are, you are also lots of fun. Perhaps I will stick around."

Namsoon cocked his head slightly to the side. Heungsoo smirked but decided to explain.

"Well when I first saw you at school I was adamant to transfer to another school. I couldn't stand been in the same room with you but now I think that I may just stay to enjoy it. Besides I wouldn't want you flirting with others and ruining things."

Namsoon leaned forward with his eyes wide. "Does that mean that you and me..."

Heungsoo held up his hand "Hold up there. I am not saying that I out right am going to jump back into a relationship with you. What I am saying though is that I enjoying hanging out with you and we should spend more time together like we used to. And who knows perhaps one things will lead to another."

He left the suggestion hanging in the air and it filled Namsoon with hope. The happy moment was dashed at Heungsoo's next words.

"Wow can you believe it. We have been out all day. Its almost the end of the school day."

Namsoon felt some one had just thrown ice water over him he had forgotten about Jung Ho's threat. If he was going to form any kind of relationship with Heungsoo then he needed the boy to be in the same school as him. He would have to save Heungsoo.

He jumped to his feet digging out money from his pocket. Heungsoo looked taken aback at the sudden change in Namsoon. 

"I have to go. I have something important to do at school and I can't be late."

Heungsoo nodded and despite how much he tried to hide it he looked disappointed. Namsoon saw this "Hey listen I will only be two hours at the most. How about we do homework or something together at my place. Meet me there at say eight o' clock."

Heungsoo showed a rare smile and nodded. Namsoon smiled back, he handed the money to Heungsoo and ran out of the restaurant. He had to get to the roof top before the school bell's tolled for the end of the day.

He eventually arrived at the school and was relieved to see the gates where still closed. He easily jumped the gate and ran across the court yard. Luck seemed to be on his side as not one teacher was there to catch him wandering the halls. The bell tolled just as he got to the stairway that led to the rooftop, the classroom doors all flew open and the excited teenagers exited talking loudly about their day. He rushed up the stairs and pushed open the door. He stood for a moment to compose himself before he stuck his hand in his pockets and walked around the corner. 

Jung Ho was sitting on a crate while Ji Hoon and Yi Kyung were play fighting. Jung Ho was the first to spot him, he stood and walked over to Namsoon.

"So Lover Boy have you decided to save your precious Heungsoo?"

Namsoon took a deep breath and nodded "I you can find me an easy way in then I will do it."

Jung Ho smirked "Don't worry your pretty little tiara over it princess, we have the whole thing planned out."


Hayyyyyy! Yip here is another update. I know it is a bit short but I hope you enjoy it any way. Read on my lovelies!!!!