Blood and Punches

Secrets in school

Heungsoo stormed into his room cursing the bastard Namsoon once again. He would have to return to school the next day and face the stupid bastard Namsoon. He threw himself onto his bed and growled at the ceiling. He promised himself that he would totally ignore Namsoon from now on, e would pretend tat he didn't even exist and with that he fell asleep.

 

Namsoon paused open the door to is house and kicked off is shoes. He flipped on the light switch and noted that his father was once again not around. He threw his school bag on the ground and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a pan and a packet of instant ramen, he poured some water into the pan trying to forget what had just happened. The look that Heungsoo had given him was clearly etched in his memory. 

He sighed as he brought the pan to boil and added the ramen. As he watched it cook he reminisced about the old days when he and Heungsoo would spend hours reading manhwa (comics), eating ramen and sharing naughty little kisses. He wished that he could back to those days when he was happy. He wished that he could take back the night that he destroyed both his and Heungsoo's life. He was lost on how to fix the situation and this made him feel absolutely useless. He took the ramen off the stove and began to eat when he heard the doorbell ring. He wondered who would possibly visit him. He pulled open the door and was surprised to find Ha Kyung there. 

She pushed past him and took off her shoes without saying anything to him. She walked into the house. Namsoon watched her go quite shocked at her obvious rudeness.

"Ya girly what the hell are you doing here."

He slammed the door and followed his school mate. She turned and stared at him with her arms crossed. "I am here to help you win Heungsoo back. Believe it or not I actually want to help and besides it will make me have one up on you."

She smiled in what was supposed to be a sweetly manner. Namsoon turned up the side of his mouth.

"So I having been thinking about how you can get Heungsoo back. Sit down Go Namsoon this is going to be a long talk."

 

Heungsoo walked through the door the next day and noticed that Namsoon wasn't there yet. He rolled his eyes and reminded himself that he didn't care about the other boy. He took a seat and put his stoic face on hoping that no one would annoy him that day. The day past and Namsoon had yet to pitch up. 

Heungsoo felt a hand land on his shoulder and he glanced up to see Jungho. "You have been causing me a lot of problems and I don't like it. Meet me tonight by the bridge."

Heungsoo just smirked and got up swinging his backpack over his shoulder. He left the classroom knowing that Jungho would eventually follow him. 

 

Namsoon ran up the stairs of the school hoping that none of the teachers would catch him. He had woken up late that morning having stayed up all night with Ha Kyung trying to figure out how to win Heungsoo back. He had been skeptical at first but eventually he had started to realize that the girl was actually trying to help him. The two of them had woken up realizing that not only had they spent the while night scheming but now they were hours late. He had been able to jump the wall to get in to the school yard. He snook into the class and instantly noticed that Heungsoo was not there. He hunched his shoulders and walked to his desk thankful that Ms. Jung was so busy texting that she didn't notice him sneaking in. 

He sat down and immediately assumed his normal position unfortunately this meant that memories flooded through his head. Some one cleared their throat awkwardly next to him. He looked up and saw Jung Ho's croonie Yi Kyung looking at him with both hands in his pockets. 

"Ya listen if you care about Heungsoo then you should get down to the bridge." and with that he turned around and left the class room. Namsoon bit his lip and processed what Yi Kyung had just told him. He leapt to his feet and hurried out of the classroom ignoring Ms. Jung's calls for him to come back. Heaungsoo was in trouble and he had to help him.

 

Heungsoo appeared out of the shadows and saw that Jung Ho and Ji Hoon were already there trying to look as threatening as possible. Jun Ho stepped forward.

"I heard that you were the best fighter in Gyeonggi."

Heungsoo laughed at this information "Do you believe this lie? Let me pass by quietly. That is what I came to say."

Jung Ho replied "I can't let you be."

Heungsoo rolled his eyes feeling himself becoming quite annoyed at the situation. He didn't want to be involved in any fights, mainly because he was still on probation and despite his macho facade his leg prevented him from actually fighting. Beside back in the day it would always be Namsoon who fought while he made sure that the younger boy never went to far. 

He turned to leave "I should have never transferred to this school."

Ji Hoon blocked his way an pushed him. Heungsoo could feel his heart beat quicken, he honestly didn't want to be in any confrontation right now especially without backup. The punk was talking to him but Heungsoo rolled his eyes readying himself for the fight. He turned back to Jung Ho and smirked "I am running away punk because the fly is so annoying." 

Jung Ho looked confused "What?"

Suddenly the sound of a scooter came from the tunnel and Heungsoo turned to see who it was. The scooter came to a halt and Namsoon pulled off his helmet. Heungsoo had to admit that he was happy  to see the younger boy there although he wondered how he knew about the fight. However Jung Ho seemed to have read his mind as he informed Heungsoo that he had called Namsoon. The annoying bully continued to ramble on but Heungsoo had stopped listening the minute his eyes met Namsoons.

Seeing the younger boy made him feel a lot more confident in a fight and with that new found confidence he turned and lashed out with a kick at Jung Ho who went flying over the barrier before slamming his fist into Ji Hoon's face. He looked towards Namsoon who actually seemed concerned however this only seemed to infuriate Heungsoo further. He grinned before he leaped over the barrier and walked down the hill. Namsoon followed. Jung Ho stood up and squared off with Heungsoo.

 

Namsoon ran up to Heungsoo standing in between the two boys. He moved towards Heungsoo's side but the older boy merely pushed past him before turning. Namsoon looked down and realised that Heungsoo was giving him the signal to stay back and let him deal with the problem. He hated that signal but he followed it even though he knew that Heungsoo could get seriously hurt. He cringed as Jung Ho kicked out at Heungsoo who fell sideways. He turned his head away to avoid watching his ex boyfriend from having his kicked by the useless punk Jung Ho.

He couldn't take it any more and ran forward and pushed Jung Ho and Ji Hoon away. Jung Ho came at him and managed to get in a few punches. Namsoon felt himself falling to the ground, making sure that he fell in front on Heungsoo so that he would take the brunt of Jung Ho's kick and Heungsoo would be protected against it. Jung Ho's kicks just kept coming but Namsoon would take it because as long as Heungsoo was safe.

Suddenly Jung Ho grabbed the back of Namsoon's jacket and pulled him backwards. He cringed at the tenderness in his ribs. Jung Ho turned his attention to Heungsoo "I heard that your leg is retarded."

Namsoon felt his stomach plummeted while he stared up at Jung Ho who was slowly advancing towards Heungsoo. Jung Ho picked up a brick from the floor. Namsoon had to do something he couldn't allow Jung Ho to hurt Heungsoo.

 

Jung Ho put his foot down on Heungsoo's which made a sharp pain shoot through his leg. He cringed unable to hide his pain. He saw from the corner of his eye Jung Ho raised his hand. He closed his eyes readying himself for the blow but it never came. He opened one of his eyes and saw that Namsoon had tackled Jung Ho. The younger boy shouted out, danger dripping in his voice "I told you to leave Park Heungsoo alone, punk."

Jung Ho launched himself at Namsoon but the by easily dodged it and quickly blocked the other two punches that came his way. Heungsoo watched with a sick form of pleasure as Namsoon kicked Jung Ho twice before kneeing him in the face. Heungsoo struggled to his feet. Namsoon continued to rain down heavy punches and Heungsoo found himself laughing.

"You are still alive Go Namsoon." 

He felt strangely invigorated as he watched Namsoon beat up Jung Ho because it reminded him of the old Namsoon, the one who he used to love and care for. For a moment he was back in the past before things went south, back when the two of them were inseparable. 

 

Namsoon continued to his assault on Jung Ho. He no longer cared about the image of the good boy he had built up. As long as Heungsoo was safe then he didn't care if he killed Jung Ho. He just kept fighting until a pair of headlights fell upon him. He looked up as the cops swarmed around him, noticing that his two homeroom teachers were in the background. His eyes fell next on Heungsoo who was grinning, the sight made him smile back. Even as he felt the hand cuffs snap around his wrists he didn't care. The way that Heungsoo had looked at him gave him hope that he could win his ex boyfriend love back.

 


Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter. I tried to go along with the episode for this one, well somewhat. Anyway thanks for reading!!