Missing exams and vengeful spite

Secrets in school

Young Woo shovelled another spoonful of cold ramen that sat uneaten on the table. Ha Kyung watched with a disgusted face.

“Oh my god, stop eating that you had two helpings of breakfast before you left home besides you have no idea how long that has been sitting there. Stop it.”

Young Woo pulled a face but he put his chopsticks down and waited for Heungsoo and Namsoon to get ready. Ha Kyung gave a small smile and squeezed the sulking boy’s arm.

“Sorry Woo-Woo but I don’t want you getting sick.”

Young Woo blushed and shifted closer to the girl as she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously at him.

A sudden laugh came from the kitchen door and the two shifted away from each other. Namsoon was leaning up against the doorway with his arms crossed. He had a huge grin on his face.

“Well, well, well, do you two have something to tell me?” he asked in a sly little voice.

Young Woo gave out a loud, obnoxious laugh while Ha Kyung stuttered out an answer. Namsoon just raised an eyebrow and gave a small laugh. Heungsoo appeared behind Namsoon and gave his signature smirk.

Ha Kyung was the first to regain her senses as she grabbed Young Woo’s hand and dragged him out of the kitchen.

“Come on you two we have to go to school and I don’t want to be late. You can grab some breakfast on the way there.”

Once Young Woo and Ha Kyung were out of earshot Namsoon turned to look at Heungsoo.

"Hey I was just wondering after last night..are we...um how do we define our relationship."

Heungsoo went to say something playful but decided that now was the time to be serious. He thought for a moment, the past few days had really messed with his head. He had thought that his feelings for his ex had disappeared when Namsoon did yet they had slowly come crawling back. A part of himself hated the fact and continued to try deny that he was falling back in love with the other boy. Yet it was the true, he was falling back in love with Namsoon and he anted to be happy again.

"Ask me out!" he said quickly his eyes shifting away in embarressment.

Namsoon curled his lip up in confusion "What?"

Heungsoo rolled his eyes and huffed out "I am not going to simply start dating you again just because we did it. So ask me nicely whether or not I want to be your boyfriend again."

Namsoon smiled brightly "Park Heungsoo would you please be my boyfriend again"

"No" Heungsoo said as he turned away trying to hide they grin that threatened to break through. 

Namsoon looked around like a lost puppy and Heungsoo finally gave in. He gripped the back of Namsoon's head and gave a small peck against his lips.

"Of course I will go out with you. I just like to watch you squirm."

He kissed the other boy again for a little longer this time. 

"Now coe on you bastard, don't want to keep your criminal friends waiting for too long. They may end up setting fire to something or robbing some one."

 

ndernath he 

After stopping to get breakfast the four classmates continued on their way to school. They were oddly silent until Ha Kyung spoke up.

"Hey did any of you guys actually study for the exam we stole. I mean after all it is today." 

Young Woo cursed loudly and Heungsoo stopped dead in his tracks.

"Wait what.Stole? You mean you IDIOTS STOLE AN EXAM. ARE YOU INSANE?." his voice grew louder as the information sunk in. 

Namsoon hurried over and slapped his hand over Heungsoo's mouth effectively silencing him.

"Oh my gosh shut up will you." He looked around to made sure no one had heard. Upon seeing that the coast was clear he removed his hand from Heungsoo's mouth trying desperately to avoid making eye contact with his obviously pissed boyfriend.

"Listen Jung Ho threatened to go to the School Violence Council and say that you had started the fight unless I stole a copy of the exam. I stole the exam but I never gave it to them instead Young Woo took a picture of Yi Kyung which I used to threaten them back with. Then last night Ha Kyung slipped the exam into Jung Ho's locker and then later on today when they search the class for it then we will offer him a life line."

Heungsoo narrowed his eyes but said nothing. Young Woo decided to step in and describe the rest of the plan.

"We will offer to get ride of it for him, no one will suspect Ha Kyung so she will hide it her skirt. They will be loyal to Namsoon and if they ever try stray from that loyalty then we have evidence to prove that they did it. It's genius right."

Heungsoo rounded on Namsoon.

"That is the stupidest goddamn idea ever. What the hell were you thinking."

Heungsoo's response hurt Namsoon. "I did it to protect you. So that you could graduate and go on to be some one in life."

Heungsoo threw his hand up in the air. "Jenjang when will you learn I protect you."

Now it was Namsoon's turn to get angry. "Well you know what it was either this or you get expelled. So I chose you. I don't get why you are so angry anyway."

Heungsoo gripped Namsoon's shoulder's and shook him slightly.

"Because this isn't robbing a store of a few sweets or beating up other kids.This is something that could ruin your life not to mention you are playing a dangerous game with Jung Ho. No offense but your little gang is made up of a four eyed freak and a prissy princess."

Ignoring the protests from the other two Heungsoo moved closer to Namsoon and spoke in a softer voce. "Thank you for trying to protect me I just don't wnat you to get hurt or arrested. If you are intent on doing this then I will be there for you but I don't like it."

Namsoon smiled and leaned closer to Heungsoo. The sound of a throat been cleared separated them it was Ha Kyung. 

"I hope you two aren't going to start making out in public. We may accept and support you guys but the rest of society does not. Now could we please hurry up the bell is about to ring."

 

As usual the kids in class 2 were as boisterous as ever. The Namsoon led his small group of friends wit the exception of Ha Kyung into the classroom this somehow warranted the class to fall silent. Namsoon took his seat while Heungsoo leaned up against his boyfriends desk. The two cringed as Young Woo pulled a chair towards them the legs dragging across the floor creating a god-awful sound. 

By the time Young Woo had gotten comfortable Ha Kyung had arrived and she had company. Kang Joo pushed Young Woo off his chair and sat down. Min Ki stood behind her in a reserved manner.

"What are they doing here?" asked Heungsoo in a low voice. Ha Kyung giggled and hit him playfully over the shoulder.

"Well I thought about what you said so I decided we should expand our group. So I brought you a sassy biatch and a rebellious genius."

Namsoon laughed but covered his mouth when Heungsoo turned to glare at him. Kang Joo leaned towards the group.

"Ha Kyung has filled us in on the whole thing including your relationship. Can I be the first to congratulate you guys. We also have some pretty good ideas on how to be the toughest, meanest mother...."

She broke off as Ha Kyung gave her a small punch on the arm.

"Oh right. I mean we are here to help and serve of masterful one."

Heungsoo growled out in frustration.Things seemed to be getting worse as the day proceeded.

Namsoon reached over and squeezed Heungsoo's thigh something that didn't go unnoticed by the class. Heungsoo rolled his eyes and let out a sigh of defeat. 

"Fine but they are you responsibility." 

Namsoon was about to answer when a movement in the doorway caught his eye. It was Jung Ho, Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon. The bully raised his head defiantly and sneered towards the group. Namsoon stood and rested his arm on Heungsoo's shoulder. He smiled sweetly and beckoned the bullies over.

Jung Ho looked sideways and gave  an amused snort. Namsoon looked at Heungsoo who gave an exaggerated nod.Namsoon made a show of pulling out his cell phone.

"If you don't want to get expelled then you should properly hear what I have to say. It is about last night." He waved the cell phone in the air. 

Jung Ho's face contorted in anger. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he hurried across the room with his minions following behind.

"What the hell do you want?" Jung Ho hissed out.

Namsoon looked over his fingernails like he wasn't about to threaten some one. He said in a low voice so that only the group could hear. 

"From this day forth you, Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon will be under my control."

Jung Ho laughed "Oh yeah and why would we do that?"

Namsoon smiled, the smile he used to use on people just before he beat the living daylights out of them. "Because last night I lied to you. I actually did steal a copy of the exam. In a few minutes the teachers will come to hand them out and they will realise that one of the copies is missing. They will then search the lockers and bags where they will find it neatly hidden in your locker."

He looked around at his group of friends. "Then this four will come forward as witnesses saying that last night during the homework class they say you put something in your locker a few minutes after the lights went out. Naturally you will get expelled and they may even get the police involved.owever if you guys swear loyalty to me then I will get rid of the copy and no one will be blamed for it."

Rage evidently passed through Jung Ho's body but he reigned it in.

"Fine" he hissed "We will pledge loyalty to you and your freaks."

Namsoon smiled angelically. "Good and don't even think about breaking that loyalty because if you do then I will break you."

 

"Alright in each off these packs contains the exams for each of your classes. They should be enough for each student including an extra copy. Please check through them now to make sure that they are right."

Ms. Jung looked at the envelope she had been given. She frowned as she took its appearance. Opening the flap she counted out the exams. Her heart dropped, the extra copy was missing. She nudged Mr. Kang.

"The extra copy is missing." she whispered.

He frowned at her words and grabbed the envelope off her. Counting the papers himself he realised that she was telling the truth. He raised his hand.

"One of our papers is missing."

Those simple little words sent the room into a panic. 

"Alright quieten down. It is obvious that some one from class 2 has taken the paper but who and how." asked Mr. Uhm

Mr. Kan thought for a moment "Well last night there was a power outage in only lasted for a few minutes but the janitor said that the power had been tripped on purpose. I just passed it off as some one playing a prank."

The principal nodded curtly before standing up. "Well then I want all of their bags and lockers searched. I also want any external cameras checked. We will not rest until we have found the culprit.

 

Class 2 listened in shock as Ms. Jung and Mr. Kang told them about the missing exam. They watched in suspense as their personal items were searched.

Ha Kyung walked into the classroom and apologized for her lateness. 

"I am so sorry. I had to go to the bathroom it was a girly emergency if know what I mean."

Mr. Kang pulled a face while Ms. Jang smiled sweetly and ushered her to her seat. Mr. Uhm slammed the last locker shut.

"Alright you miscreants, I know one of you stole the exam. If you hand it over now the punishment will be mild. However if we have to find you then the punishment will be most severe."

The class remained quiet as Mr. Uhm scanned the classroom looking for guilty faces. Finally he growled in annoyance and left the classroom.

Namsoon let out a sigh of relief and met Heungsoo's eye when the other boy turned towards him.

 

Mr. Uhm had to get some fresh air. He cursed the day he decided that he could be an asset to the teaching profession. He hated kids especially teenagers and he absolutely loathed every single student in class 2. He managed to make his way to he car lot before his rage boiled over, he kicked out a the nearest trash can waiting gleefully as the rubbish spread across the ground. He took in a deep breath and then another. He felt his anger seep away and change into a renewed vigour to catch the little punk who stole the exam. 

As he was about to leave the lot a small blinking light caught his attention. It was a safety camera attached inside on of the cars and it was perfectly positioned to see the school doors. 

I got you now, he thought to himself.

 

Min Ki watched his new group of friends eat. Young Woo had forgone his glasses and was permanently stuck to Ha Kyung's side. Surprisingly the pretty girl seemed quite taken with the nerdy boy.

Kang Joo was spoonful small mouthfuls of food into while glaring at Heungsoo. It was no secret that the short haired girl hated Heungsoo and even more so now that he as dating Namsoon, who she's had a crush on since he first arrived. 

Then of course their was Namsoon and Heungsoo. They were sitting close so that their entire sides were touching. Namsoon was leaning towards Heungsoo who appeared to be sullking. It was obvious that the other boy had not anticipated Namsoon's annoying entourage when he had agree to date him again.

Their closeness hadn't gone unnoticed either as was obvious by the whispers and glances in their direction. Min Ki didn't care though, he was just happy that he was part of a group.

A small commotion started out by the doors. The group turned to see just as Mr. Uhm, Mr. Kang and a flustered Ms. Jung burst into the cafeteria.

Their math teacher raised his crooked cane and pointed it towards their group.

"Go Namsoon. Come with me!"

 


Hayyyyyy! Hope that I have been able to portray their characters properly. Anyway I will also be talking more about some of the other characters and their secrets. 

Also I would like to know if you guys like the idea of Young Woo and Ha Kyung eventually becoming a couple. Leave your thoughts in the comments. Thanks for reading and whatnot. Also sorry if there seems to be a lot of mistakes (more than usual as I am having to write this in the dark like a ninja because my late nights are starting to annoy my parents. Kekeke!)