Observations and harsh words

Secrets in school

 

Heungsoo had just walked back into Namsoon's life. For the other kids in class 2 Heungsoo was just a new classmate but for Namsoon he felt like his entire world had fallen apart. 

The other kids ran to the windows to watch their teacher been scolded by their principal leaving only Namsoon, Heungsoo and Young woo in their seats. Namsoon couldn't resist looking over to the boy who apparently still made his heart beat the way it was doing now.

His heart skipped a beat, for Heungsoo had turned his gaze towards Namsoon.

The black haired boy smirked and let out a small laugh "Class President? You indeed are living well. You like it?"

At that Namsoon dropped his eyes unable to bear with the hatred he saw in Heungsoo's eyes.

At that moment Jungho and his minions strolled in like the princess they thought they were and immediately Heungsoo drew in their attention. Namsoon felt the old feeling of wanting to protect the other boy flare up as he watched them circle the unperturbed Heungsoo. 

Namsoon watched with bated breath as Heungsoo pushed away Jungho's prying hands, he had to top himself from smiling at the action. Those idiots had no idea who they were messing with. 

The situation was stopped from going any further when teacher Uhm walked in flailing his stick around in the air. The kids hurried to their sits not wanting to accidently get in the way of the stick.

Namsoon once again glanced over Heungsoo like so kind of love sick puppy not bothered if anyone was watching him. The other boy just broke contact and turned his head to the front.

 

Young Woo had watched the entire interaction and it had honestly confused him and he wondered if he ask Namsoon about it but decided not to bother his friend yet. He turned away from the odd situation and stared at his math book, the way that the boy's had looked at each other was odd. They obviously knew each other but the way they had looked at each other was odd, Young Woo had seen hurt, anger and sorrow in each other glances but the one thing that had almost knocked him over was the so evident Love.

Young Woo couldn't figure out their relationship. He would have to observe them a bit more before he came up with a conclusion.

People always assumed that Young Woo was dumb because of his bashful personality but little did they know that the short boy knew every one of his classmates' deepest and darkest secrets. He glance over his shoulder, Heungsoo sat facing the front, his expression completely devoid of any emotion but Namsoon was still staring at the taller boy with that same odd look. His eyes were glued to Heungsoo's face and he kept biting his bottom lip like he did when he was nervous.

Heungsoo blinked and took a deep, frustrated sigh before he turned to look Namsoon straight in the eye. "Stop staring at me, Namsoonie, incase someone thinks that you actually have a heart."

Namsoon more away like he had just been slapped. He took two deep breaths before resuming his normal position of laying on his arms.

 

The bell signaled the beginning of the break. The students of class 2 ran out rejoicing in their few minutes of freedom. Young Woo stood and walked over to his sleepy friend. He gently shook the taller boy "Namsoon-ah, it is break so wake up for a bit."

Namsoon lifted his head not looking fully at Young Woo as he wiped at his eyes obviously to rid of the evidence that he had been crying. Young Woo raised his eyebrows for a quick second for he was socked to see any emotion from his friend.

Namsoon lead the way out of the classroom and walked straight into the sold chest of Heungsoo.

"Can't keep away from me, can you?"

Namsoon blushed and reached out to stop  Heungsoo from leaving. The other boy growled and threw the hand off, "Don't put you hands on me, you evil "  he glare bored in Namsoon with such furiosity that Young Woo backed up in terror but Namsoon seemed unaffected and instead grabbed Heungsoo's arm again.

"Heungsoo-sshi, please can we talk so I can explain everything."

Heungsoo pushed Namsoon back "You had 3 goddam years to explain ,saekki. I have nothing to say to you."

He moved to leave but Namsoon desperately grabbed him "Please Heungsoo just hear me out, just listen to what I have to say and then I will leave you alone but if our past means anything to you then please just listen to me."

These words seemed to infuriate the taller boy who pushed Namsoon up against the wall, he brought his face close to Namsoon so that his hot breath ghosted over the other's face. "Our ing past meant everything to me, you meant everything to me but it was you who threw it way. It was you who destroyed this, it was you who destroyed me. It was you who destroyed any hope that I had, that you would come back. I want nothing to do with you."

And with that he pushed away from Namsoon and strode away.

Namsoon watched him go, tears forming in his eyes. "Are you okay?" asked Young Woo in a small voice.

Namsoon jumped having completely forgotten that his friend was there. "Not now Young Woo, just go on ahead. I will meet you back in class later" and with that he hurried past Young Woo in the opposite direction to Heungsoo.

Young Woo watched as his friend seemingly fled. He turned his head in Heungsoo's direction he narrowed his eyes before turning again to Namsoon's retreating back when suddenly realization hit him.

"Oh my god, Namsoon and Heungsoo were a couple!"

 


 

Hello new readers. Hope you love this pairing as much as I do!!!

Young Woo will also appear a lot in the story because his dorkiness was just adorable.

Hope you enjoy this story.