Mystery

My Way to Love You

Dorm Room Numbers: 326, 327 and 330.

 

              As the girls moved in, they all picked their rooms randomly. Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun shared room number 330, while Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany shared room 326. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri shared the last room. All the girls hurriedly unpacked and checked out their respective rooms. Satisfied, all of them split in groups of two to explore the massive school they are now enrolled in, with the exception of Jessica needing to call her parents about their old dorm house.

            Seohyun and Yoona went strolling by the green house. There were so many flowering plants and there was even a vegetable garden. The green house even had a little pond inside.

“Yoona-unnie! Come here! Pali!” Seohyun called Yoona who was busy smelling the Pansy flowers.

“What is it?” she ran to Seohyun, who just opened a glass door and stepped out into a balcony. It was also filled with plants.

Roses and Carnations filled their sight. The smell of fresh flowers filled their noses. They felt fresh and cool under the tall oak tree just outside the balcony. But, right before their eyes, were a group of boys playing soccer. Both girls stood in shock, what would they do if the boys saw them? The two girls just stepped inside the wolves’ den. Seohyun pulled Yoona’s arm.

“Unnie~ C’mon let’s go. We shouldn’t be here.” She whispered.

“Why? They haven’t seen us yet. Besides, we’re here as students as well, not just them.” Yoona continued to appreciate the flowers, ignoring the boys while Seohyun worriedly looked back and forth between the boys and her sisters.

Surely, what’s the harm in getting seen by boys anyway?

.

.

.

Seohyun’s P.O.V.

            When my unnie said she didn’t care, I hurriedly duck down so they can’t see me. They seem so – scary and – naughty? I’ve never been in a co-ed school before so, this feeling must be normal. Besides, Yoona-unnie said we’re students just like them, so it’s fine. I crawled my way towards Yoona-unnie, who was kneeling beside a flowerbed of daisies.

“Unnie~ Kaja! I’m scared, they might eat us up!” I said pulling on her sleeve to catch her attention.

“Hyunnie~ Those are boys not wolves.” She replied.

“There are wolves here?!”

Both of us froze. That was a male’s voice! We hurriedly stood up, not looking on who’s behind us.

“Hey! You guys are too skinny to be a boy – wait! You two are girls!”

And then we ran.

“Wait!”

.

.

.

Yoona’s P.O.V.

            This is funny but at the same time exciting too! It was me who told Seohyun not to be scared but I was the first one to make a move to run out of the greenhouse. I guess I’m still scared of guys. Guys of my age, older and younger ones always try to hit on me. Not just me, even my sisters had a hard time with boys. Well, I can’t blame our pretty face that God gave. :P But this time, I should be able to show my skills in defencing! I know I have one, it’s inside me, I just knew it!

“Unnie…!” Seohyun grabbed my arm, she was panting hard. I didn’t even realize we were already in front of our dorm house.

“Oh, we’re here.” I was breathless as well. I didn’t know I could run that fast! Maybe I should join the Track and Field club!

“Unnie~ Should we go hide in our dorm rooms? That guy might be, you know – a delinquent?”

“Don’t worry; he was just uh – some weird guy hehehe…” And I was supposed to be older than her. I should be braver next time! Not running away!

“Dae unnie, but – “

“Wait!” someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

“Gosh you girls run so fast!”

“KYA!!!”

.

.

.

Normal P.O.V.

            While the two girls were busy talking and catching their breaths, the guy suddenly startled them from behind.

“Gosh, you girls run so fast!”

Both girls were shock, and in panic they – “KYA!!!” – And started hitting him.

“Ouch! Hey! Stop that!” the random guy tried to stop the older girl who was really hitting him hard.

“Unnie! Calm down!” Seohyun pried her sister’s hands off of the stranger. Yoona stop but was still in attack mode, hands in front ready to defend her sister.

“We’re so sorry~ but please don’t eat us~!” Seohyun bowed.

“What?!” his eyes grew wide. Suddenly, someone whacked his head hard.

“OW!”

“Hey, Donghae!” Jessica smirked at him.

“Sica-unnie!” Seohyun shouted, shocked of her sister’s braveness.

“What happened here?” she asked.

“Unnie! This guy was chasing us!” Yoona jab an accusing finger in front of Donghae’s eyes.

“Is that true? You jerk!” Jessica gave him another whack.

“Hey! That’s no way to treat your fiancé!” he grabbed her offending arm.

“Fiancé?!” both girls shouted shell-shocked.

“Dae~! I’m Lee Donghae, Jessica’s fiancé. Nice to meet you.”

“Wait! Wait! Wait! So, you’re getting married!” Yoona half-shrieked and half-squealed.

“That means, unnie~ you’re going to leave us?” Soehyun pouted.

“No!” Jessica strongly objected. “I even objected of this marriage! I don’t want to get married yet!”

“Sheesh, you’re just hiding your fondness of me.” He wrapped an arm around Jessica’s shoulder, sending her a wink and an arrogant smirk.

“Yah! I hate you.” Jessica harshly elbowed him.

“So, this guy is your fiancé, the one who was chasing us?” Yoona asked.

“Ah sorry about chasing you guys – uh, girls. I was looking for my girl here – “

“What did you say?!”

“ – but since I don’t know where she is I was kind of got lost, and then I saw you two running so I was going to ask you if you’ve seen my lovely fia – Ow!”

Jessica stomped on his foot. “Stop calling me that, pabo!” she sneered.

“You’re such an old lady!” Donghae replied, now he’s mad.

“I am not!”

“Unnie! Donghae-sshi! Please, stop fighting.” Seohyun, the peacemaker, called out.

“Dae, unnie! You shouldn’t fight! He’s still your fiancé you know.” Yoona agreed.

“But I don’t want him to be!” Jessica pouted.

“I can’t believe Sica-unnie could be childish too.” Seohyun thought to herself.

“See? Even your sisters approved of me!” Donghae cooed.

“We didn’t approve of you yet, Donghae-sshi.” Yoona gave him the evil eye. “I’ll be watching you.”

“Okay~!” he said cheerfully “Oh! And call me Donghae-oppa! Since you’ll be my sister-in-laws soon!”

Yoona stared, unblinking. Donghae sweat-dropped.

“Uh, only if you want to and uh – if I’m already accepted.” He laughed to himself nervously.

And his laugh died down weakly, gulping, the air became extremely tense.

“Ahahaha! You’re working really hard Donghae-oppa! Ne, Sica-unnie! I think he really likes you so much!” Yoona laughed.

“Yoona~!” Jessica whined.

“So I was just being tested?!” Donghae mentally screamed. “At least I think I’m somehow accepted.”

RING! RING! RING!

It was Seohyun’s phone ringing.

“Oh! It’s Taeyeon-unnie! Yeobseo?” she the loud speaker and the two older girls gathered around her, leaving an awkward Donghae standing alone.

“Seohyunnie? Where are you? Did you guys saw Fany? I lost her when we were strolling by the riverside near the boy’s dorm! Oh no! What if she’s kidnapped! Help me~!”

“Calm down unnie. We’ll get there as fast as we can!” Yoona replied out of the three.

“Where are you right now?” Jessica asked.

“I’m still here by the river. Be careful you guys the – “

“Unnie? Unnie?!” Seohyun called out but the phone went dead. “Oh no! What happened?”

“Try calling her again.” Yoona suggested.

“I’ll call the others.” Jessica took out her phone.

“Can I help?” Donghae asked.

“No thanks, just go back to your dorm house. Wait, you’re not allowed near our dorm house! Get lost!” she shooed him.

“Hey! That’s mean!”

“I don’t care!”

“Fine then!” Donghae left them whilst stomping his foot.

“Unnie, that was kinda harsh of you.” Seohyun said in a low tone, she could see her older sister’s worried and angry expression.

“He did the same to me too!”

“But still…”

“Hyunnie! Sica-unnie! Fany-unnie called!” Yoona grabbed their attention.

“What? How?” Jessica took Yoona’s phone and quickly pressed the loud speaker.

“Yeobseo? Ah! Yoona-yah! Come to the river near the boy’s dorm, pali! I’ll be waiting here, arasso? Ja, annyeong!”

“Wait! Fany-unnie!” Yoona tried to call her but Tiffany already ended the call.

“I thought she was kidnapped or something?” Jessica asked with a raised brow.

“Yeah…she seems – excited?” Yoona said, questioningly.

“I’ve called Hyo-unnie and Yuri-unnie, they said they’ll meet us by the river.” Seohyun informed them.

“Let’s go save Tae-unnie! She might be in danger!” Yoona said and the other two agreed. They all ran towards the river near the boys’ dorm.

            The river was located just behind the boy’s dorm. On the other side of the river was a deep forest, and near that river was stable for the horses of the horseback-riding club. Most of the members are boys, thus the location. A few meters away from the stables, a 30 year old oak tree stands. There, a sleeping figure gently awakens.

.

.

.

“Good morning!” It was a guy who greeted him. “You’ve been very bad lately, vice president. You know that her majesty would kill you if you skip the meeting.”

“Kyuhyun-hyung, can you nag me later. I’m still sleepy. Please spoil me~” Jonghyun, the vice-president of the Student Council turned around, his back facing Kyuhyun, the Student Council’s Treasurer.

“Aish, this kid. The president will kill me if you’re not present in the meeting again!” Kyuhyun huffed, annoyed of his dongsaeng’s antics.

“But Hyung~” he whined, this time hugging the tree.

“Get up!” Kyuhyun pulled him by the legs.

“Hey wait Hyung! Alright, alright!” he wiggled his legs and finally stood up.

“Very good~” Kyuhyun cooed and patted his head. “Good dongsaeng.”

“I’m not a dog hyung.” Jonghyun smacked his hyung’s hands away.

“Bad dongsaeng!” Kyuhyun pouted while petting his slapped hand. Jonghyun simply laughed at his hyung’s childishness.

“C’mon Kyuhyun-hyung. The president will kill us both now. We’re late!”

“Ah! Then, last one there will be punished!” and Kyuhyun dashed off to the main building.

“Wah! Wait! No fair!” Jonghyun ran after him.

.

.

.

And the race ended with Kyuhyun being scolded for losing Jonghyun again.

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Why’d you left him out there alone! I told you many times not to let him go! You know he could be really cunning! Ah! This is so frustrating!”

“Sorry Ga-In-sshi. But he was just behind me a minute ago and when I turned around, he was gone!” Kyuhyun tried to explain “What if he was kidnapped? By aliens? Or ghosts?” he gasped, holding his hanging mouth.

“Yah! That’s just stupid, Kyu. Hurry, go find him.”

“Dae~” he turned his back “If only I was president, you would be peeing in fear instead of yelling at me!” he whispered to himself.

“What was that?!” Ga-In, hands on her hips, asked, glaring at him menacingly.

“Uh – N-nothing! Bye!”

.

.

.

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

                 Ah! How could I leave Tae-unnie behind in this place full of boys! But maybe she’ll be fine! She’s our strong unnie, ready to fight! Just like me~! Anyway, I’m lost. I’m still near the river though, Oh is that a stable?

I went nearer to see if there are any horses but instead a guy suddenly bumped into me.

“Ouch!” I landed on my , hard.

“Oh! Mianhae! Gwenchana?” he helped me get up and search me for any injury.

“Ani, I’m fine.” I reassured him but when I looked up I – “You!!!”

“Omo! You’re that noona from earlier!” he smiled.

“Dae~ I see that you’re still looking for your lost sister?”

“Dae! By the way, I’m Lee JongHyun and I’m still new here.” He offered his hand for a hand shake and I took it.

“Are you a transferee here too?” I asked him, since he was lost earlier, I think.

“Ani, I’ve been in this school since elementary. It’s just, I get easily lost since I only stay in several places, my dorm room, class rooms, library and the music room.”

“That’s why you have a map with you?”

“Yup!”

“But then most of the time, you’ll be lost then!”

He gave me a hearty laugh which was really contagious.

“Not really. I’m thankful I have enough friends to keep me company – and to lead the way.”

We laughed at his statement, but then I remembered.

“Oh! Did you happen to see a girl here earlier? I’m kinda lost.”

“Nope, and sorry. I’m lost too.”

Oh, just great.

“Did you remember my noona? Do you think you’ve seen her before?” he asked that question from earlier.

“Oh right! Sorry, But I think I haven’t. Mian.” I gave him an apologetic smile.

“It’s fine, I’ll find her one day!” he half-smiled. I wish I could help him…

“Oh! Maybe my sisters can help!” I immediately phoned the others.

“Yeobseo? Ah! Yoona-yah! Come to the river near the boy’s dorm, pali! I’ll be waiting here, arasso? Ja, annyeong!”

“You have sisters too?” he asked me after that phone call.

“Dae~! And they’re the sweetest and the most soft-hearted sisters! Although, we’re not really related by blood, just good old friendship.” I shrugged.

“I hope I could find my sister soon. I forgot to give you her name! She’s – “

“AH!” he stopped in mid-sentence when we heard a girl’s scream.

“What was that?” I asked in a whisper.

“Let’s go check it out.” He suggested and I agreed.

I hope it’s not Tae-unnie.

.

.

.

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

“I’m still here by the river. Be careful you guys the – “

“AH!”

Someone bumped into me and I almost fell on the river. Unfortunately, my phone fell first and I was saved by the one who ran into me.

“Yah! Look what you’ve done! Now my phone’s all wet, and it’s probably broken now!”

“Mian, noona...I wasn’t really looking, I was actually running away from someone.”

“Jonghyun?! Where are you?!” a voice suddenly called out.

“Uh-oh! Gotta go!” he was about to run away but then he came back to me and held my shoulders “I’m really sorry! I promise next time, I’ll buy you a new phone.” And then he ran away.

“Wa-wait!” I tried to follow him but then someone else grabbed my hand.

“Unnie!”

“Yoona!” I squealed, finally someone I know! And a girl too.

“Where are the others?” I asked and then looked behind her.

“We’re here unnie!” Seohyun and Jessica walked beside me.

“Have you seen Fany along the way?” I asked them but they simply shook their heads, a ‘no’ sign.

.

.

.

No one’s P.O.V.

The four reunited girls searched for their lost sister, but they dare not went near the zones of the boy’s dorm. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Jonghyun were still searching for the one who screamed from earlier. Although, along the way Tiffany got lost, again. This time, she got herself in the middle of the forest.

“Um? Jonghyun-sshi? Where are you? Oh no! I got lost again! Well, it is getting sort of dark…”

Koo~ Kokoo~

“…and cold, and I hope that was an owl and not some sort – “

“Unnie!”

“Kyaa!!!”

Yoona suddenly jumped in front of her.

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!”

“Mianhae Unnie~” Yoona laughed so hard that Tiffany told her to close it due to many insects going around.

“You might swallow a bug with that alligator laugh of yours.”

“You’re so mean unnie~!” she pouted.

“Yoona?! Where’d you go?”  Taeyeon called out.

“Yoona! Oh! There you are!” she flashed her flashlight on the two.

“Fany-unnie!” Seohyun ran to her and hugged her.

“Ah! Finally! Good thing we found you, it’s already dark out.” Jessica came from behind Seohyun, pouting since her shoes are killing her.

“Sorry girls, I lost my way, again.” Tiffany let out an embarrass laugh.

“C’mon, let’s go back. I already told the others to go straight to the dorm instead.” Taeyeon led them back.

Tiffany was shocked when she discovered she actually cross the river and into the outer border of the school. They then sneaked their way around the boy’s dorm and through the main building. Finally, their dorm house was in sight. Their other sisters greeted them, some scolding and worried phrases. Unknown to the other eight girls, one was deep in thought.

Yoona’s P.O.V.

While we were sneaking around the boy’s dorm, I saw him. He was talking with someone, his friend probably. When we were in close range, I heard him ask about me showing him a picture of me, he always brings that. But I tried to ignore it and follow my sisters since it’s better to hide this time, I’m sure he won’t find me in this huge academy. But what his friend said next made me halt in my steps.

“Hey, that’s the girl from earlier!”

“You’ve seen her?!”

“Yeah, she was with a friend of hers in the green house just this afternoon.”

“Really?! She’s here? I know I was right! I knew it, she enrolled here too!”

My mind went blank. I don’t want to see him just yet. I’m not ready. I’m still heart broken. I felt my eyes sting and it got blurry with all the water in my eyes. And then, someone grabbed my arm. I knew it was Seohyun.

“Unnie? Kaja! We need to hurry. The others will worry.” And I let her drag me.

I thought I was strong enough, but I just can’t face it, or him, since he’s a guy and so. But, I can’t be wrong. I still remember it. That was my little brother’s voice I just heard. And the other guy, was the reason for my broken heart.

.

.

.


Yes! I finally update this story! I know it's very confusing and somehow boring. But i really wanna know what you guys think. And who's who and if your guesses are right. And don't worry, the next chapter would be the ultimate start since next chapter will be the first day of school and all the character introduction.

BTW, I love guessing games so... I'll ask another round of questions!

1. Why are there two Jonghyun's in different places at the same time?

2. Who is that guy who made Yoona's heart fell into pieces?

3. Who was that guy from the green house who found Yoona and Seohyun?

4. What is Yoona's past?

5. Will the next chapter contain all these answers?

Find out~ *wink*wink

I know I'm a terrible author, but please handle me with care. I'm really fragile Hahaha XD

And I promise I'll update real soon! And that will be before June 10! Classes starts at that time, so I'll really make sure I can update before that date. So, annyeong~

Please do Review and Comment!