Trapped

My Way to Love You

 

Chapter 9: Trapped

 

Yoona

“I should be watching the three Musketeers by now. I should be having my midnight snacks. I should be in my huge warm comfortable bed all tuck in and asleep!” I murmured while busying myself with murdering the blue pieces of paper in front of me. “And here I am cutting pieces of paper because I was late for curfew by 5 minutes because a stupid vampire started a mud fight with me!” I glared at the only person with me in the room. He was lying behind me like a king on the sofa bed feeling all comfy and warm.

 

“Stop being a baby and finish that already so they’ll let us go” he said eyes closed, “and correction, you started the fight.”

 

“What?! No I – Wait! You’re not gonna help me? At all?”

 

“Nope. I’m vice-president remember?” he said as he opened one eye and smirked at me.

 

“You!” I stood up sitting from the floor and marched my way to his spot.

 

“Why are you an SC officer?!” You can’t lead! You’re rude and lazy! You don’t even have anything to be proud of!”

 

“Oh yeah?” He raised a brow at me, still lying on the bed.

 

“See! You can’t even go against me because you’re an idiotic lazy bum!” I screeched at his face.

 

Yet he was unmoving! He just stared at me as I heaved and glared at him with all the burning cells I have. His eyes were all on me, staring at me from head to toe. It made me self-conscious all of a sudden.

 

“Wh-why are you just staring?” I said as I lowered my head a little.

 

Yes, I admit it I’m shying away. I can’t blush, I’m not blushing am I? I stepped backwards when he suddenly sat up, eyes still on mine. I suppressed a scream when he suddenly pulled me by the arm. I found myself staring up at him, my back on the sofa bed, his hands pinning mine. And all I could do was stare and hold my breath.

 

“This,” he murmured on my ear, “This is what I’m proud of doing.” He said in a husky tone, eyes never leaving mine and from that moment on I knew I was blushing.

 

“Wha-what are you saying?” I tried to appear unaffected but my voice betrayed me, I turned out small below him. He chuckled, his dimples showing once again.

 

“C-can you get off me? Let go! Yo-you’re heavy you know.” I tried to wiggle him off but he wouldn’t budge. Despite all of my resistance, he dipped his face on my neck making me tingle all over.

 

“What the!” and I started screaming. “! Oh my gosh! I’m being !” I screeched and flailed around but he won’t let go and just grunted.

 

“Shut up idiot! You’re not worth for.” He whispered and let my hands go. But he donned all his weight on me. What he said was a relief but it was somehow an insult.

 

“Are you saying I’m not y enough?! Am I not beautiful?! How dare you tell me I’m ugly?!” I grabbed at his hair – okay it was the softest thing I’ve ever touched! – And pulled at it.

 

“Ow! Let go!” he pried my hands off but I know I was winning. “Ha! Serves you right! You can’t call Im Yoona ugly!”

 

“I did not! I just said you’re not worth being harassed by me! And you were the one who said you’re ugly not me!”

 

“But it still means I am!” I now started punching him on the head – don’t worry girls, I don’t know how to punch anyway.

 

“Ow! Stop that!!” he took my hands to stop me but I grabbed his hair again. Haha!

 

“That’s it!” he growled at me. Uh-oh I smell trouble.

 

“Kyaaahh! Why’d you bit me?!” I knew it! He is a vampire! He bit me! On my neck!! He bit me on my neck!!! \(OoO)/

 

I scrambled away from him but he pinned me down again. “Yah! I don’t wanna die yet! Please don’t kill me!!! Uwaaaahhh!!!”

 

“Shut up!!!”

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“You two quiet down there! Or else you won’t be going back to your dorms tonight!” we heard the night guard’s voice from outside the door.

 

“Hel – mmppphh!” the devil clamped his hand on my mouth! This jerk!!

 

“Sorry! We’ll be quiet from now.” He yelled in reply.

 

“Good. We’re gonna sleep now, you can forget about those snowflakes and go to sleep too. We can’t get any sleep from all ‘yer yappin anyway.” And his footsteps were gone.

 

Silence. I glared at him. He just smirked at me and again, donned all his weight on me.

 

“Wait! Get off! I can’t breathe!” I wiggled but I just can’t pry him off. “I’m tired. It’s past my bedtime.” He murmured on my neck, it gave me goose bumps. “Idiot! Don’t sleep on me! I’m not a pillow!”

 

“Oh sorry, I thought you were one.” He said but still didn’t budge instead he blew air on my neck which made me scream. “Babo! Stop that!” he just chuckled and blew air on my ear this time, I moved my face away.

 

“Stop it! This isn’t funny anymore!” I pushed him away but he just laughed at my misery. I don’t know why I’m not mad instead I’m just flustered. His laughter died down and all I can hear is our heavy breathing. His face still on my neck and we were just frozen on the spot.

 

“You smell nice.” He suddenly blurted out of the blue and I knew my face was already redder than red.

 

“Wh-what are you saying? Get off.” I tried to sound unaffected but my voice came out tiny and shaky. I wonder what he thinks of me now T_T I feel so, so, so - so ashamed. I don't know why!

 

"Let's just...stay like this for awhile." he let me go and in my greatest shock, he hugged me. He freaking hugged me! All I can do was to breathe, stare up at the ceiling and mouth hanging open.

 

"Is it alright?" he whispered again. It took her awhile to reply a,

 

"Wh-what?" gone dry, mind blank and face red.

 

"Is it alright to hug you? I need one." he voiced and automatically her arms moved to embrace him.

 

"Thank you, Miss Im."

 

 

 

 

 

 

And finally, she blinked her eyes open.

 

"Miss Im?"

 

"Miss Im. You know, you shouldn't be sleeping inside the library." and the face of the smirking vampire first clouded her vision. "What...?" She thought.

 

"You're late for curfew Miss Im." he said as he hovered over her still form, head perched on her folded arms on the table.

 

"I guess you need to be punished."

 


Meanwhile, in the girl's dorm...

 

"Seohyunnie~ Have you seen Yoona?" the said girl glanced at her elder sister who just came in.

 

"Aniyo Sooyoung unnie, I haven't. she said she'll be at the school library studying." she said rosing up from her lying position 

 

"Wow! Yoona? Studying? Lol! She never does!" Sooyoung laughed at her own statement.

 

"Haha, very true unnie. She could've fallen asleep and be late for curfew." they laughed. but it died down when realization hit them.

 

"OMO! YOONA'S LATE FOR CURFEW!" they shrieked and it woke up their unnies.

 

"What the hell! Why are you girls shouting?!" it was Tifanny who started nagging, followed by the grumpy Taeyeon.

 

"Unnie! Yoona's late for curfew!" Seohyun said, and the rest was chaos.


 

Thank you for reading my late upload. Please leave me a review.

And Sorry its short :( Ill try harder next time.

Finally its summer! :D Happy Summer everyone!