Unravel

My Way to Love You

As PROMISED~

P-R-O-M-I-S-E-D *__*

Here is Romance!!! Well, I think it is Romance hahaha xD Bear with me if you guys don't feel the love are blossoming love or puppy love or sweetness and stuff. But I tried, and I'll try harder next time! ^u^ Sorry for the errors hihihi

Hello to iamMRsimple! Pinay eh hahaha! I hope I did well in my exams. Pray, pray, pray~

ENJOY~ And Do Comment. The author isn't so happy with so little reviews T^T


JongYoon Romance

 

Jonghyun

 

It’s six in the evening and I’m on my way to the SCC office for our once a week meeting. I don’t know what our agenda is today. Aish! I should have asked Minho or IU earlier. Maybe Zelo knows, might have just texted him. Or Kyuhyun knows? Speaking of Kyuhyun…

 

“If you’ll ever find this girl I’ll tell you, be sure that you won’t fall in love with her.” He whispered and I did was stare at him, dumbfounded at his serious tone.

 

"Wh-who is this girl?" I managed to speak, eyes still trained to his.

 

"My love, the only girl I've loved..."

 

"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun!"

 

 

 

And Kyuhyun fell asleep. I never got righteous answer.

 

 

What he said kept me confused as to why he said those words. It still bugs me - Kyuhyun fell in love? The Devil fell in love?! With who?! The hell! I need to know this girl! I mean, it’s Kyuhyun! Who is this girl that made him so secretive, so mysterious and get drunk every time he thinks of her?

 

Sigh. He never really told me. And he called my best friend, for years! How the hell did I not know about this?!

 

Maybe, this was that girl from before, ten years ago. Nah, he said he never liked her. Or is it another target of his? Even if Kyuhyun’s a nerdy guy, he still get loads of girls and flirts every now and then. He’s just what you call, the ‘Moody Casanova’. It actually depends whether he want to play around or get serious. But I'm still wondering. Who is this mystery girl who makes Kyuhyun a mystery guy?

 

“Hyung!” I turned around to see a Choi Minho, my friend of two years who was from the States, standing behind me with a big grin plastered on his face.

 

“Hey!” I greeted him as we patted each other’s shoulder as a brotherly greeting.

 

Choi Minho is the younger brother of Choi Siwon and the elder brother of Choi Junhee. I met Minho because of Yonghwa who, at that time was part of the crazy fan-filled and most chaotic, overcrowded, and popular Music club. Also known as FNC or Fish and Cakes. Reason is, the founder loves Fish and his girlfriend loves cake. Thus, Fish and Cakes or Fish ‘n Cakes aka FnC. Weird huh?

 

“Do you know today’s agenda?” Minho asked, the Activity Coordinator of the SCC.

 

“Nope. I thought you knew?” I retorted.

 

“I was absent yesterday.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I have to help Siwon hyung to move out of his apartment and into his new one.”

 

“Is he going far away now?”

 

“Nope.” He smiled. “He decided to teach here at Hallyu Academy instead!”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Yep! He’s right here in school as a matter of fact having tea with Yonghwa, Zelo, Junhee and Yoona.”

 

“Yoona? Who’s that?”

 

“You don’t know her?”

 

I shook my head.

 

“Zelo’s lost elder sister.”

 

“Oh right. I almost forgot. I met her earlier. Crazy girl with loud mouth right?”

 

“Yeeaahh..." he gave me a confused look. "But not too loud I think. Well, I met her just now and she seems to be ladylike and kind.”

 

“Maybe you’re talking about another Yoona because this girl I’m talking about is really a nap-ruiner, a mood-killer and even called me too pale to be alive!”

 

Minho laughed so hard, his laughing voice was booming across the hallway.

 

“Shut up! Ga In will kill us if you’re too noisy!”

 

“Haha! Sorry dude. But too pale to be alive is really perfect to be your lifetime description.” He continued laughing, his esophagus could be seen.

 

“Stop laughing. I could see your lunch from here.”

 

“Oi!”

 

“President Ga In!” Minho said, and I simply stared.

 

“Yo Prez!” I greeted her smiling.

 

“Don’t ‘Yo’ me! Where were you yesterday? Minho had an excuse. IU was there also and Kyuhyun, that jerk, he wasn’t even listening to the meeting!” she glowered at me.

 

“Um, I took a nap?”

 

“Urgh! You guys are so impossible! Why am I Student Council President? I didn’t sign up for this! Not a babysitting position! You two, stop dilly-dallying and hurry up get your buts inside the office. NOW!”

 

There goes the evil queen Ga In. Is she on her period today? I can see her nostrils flaring. What is she angry about now? We’re not late are we?

 

“Where is Kyuhyun?”

 

“Uh – “

 

“Damn! Did he left again? Darn it! The School Acquaintance party is just around the corner and we still haven’t come up with ideas for the party!”

 

“What’s the theme for this year Prez?” - Minho talking

 

“That’s one big problem Minho. Think of something!” - The Dark Dragon speaking

 

“How about a masquerade ball?” - Still Minho talking

 

“Done that and its boring.” - Evil Queen said

 

“Costume party?” - Still Minho

 

“Done that.” - Demon talking

 

“Hollywood theme?” - Minho again

 

“Done.” - The Devil again

 

“Garden?” - Faithfully Minho

 

“Done.” - She Devil

 

“Beach?” - Oh! That was me!

 

“Are you insane?! The school won’t allow those kinds of lewd thoughts!” - The Bitter Queen. She doesn't have that much to flaunt anyway.

 

“I didn’t mention any lewd thoughts Prez.” - Me!

 

“Whatever. What else?” - Demon girl

 

“Pajama party?” - That's Minho this time. High five brother!

 

“Minho! Do you wanna die now?” - Killer joy her, just kill her for joy! Yeah!

 

“Hehe sorry.”

 

“How about a Halloween one?” - Me

 

“Save it for Halloween.”

 

“Black and white party?” - Minho

 

“Too dull.”

 

“Eighties’ party?” - Minho, I got no more ideas

 

“Dorky~”

 

“Ice party?” - Minho

 

“Not enough funds.”

 

“Then a Snowy Christmas theme.” - Minho

 

“Save it for – wait. That’s it!”

 

“What?” - Minho

 

“Snow party!”

 

“You said we can’t afford the ice but the snow?” - Me, for sarcasm.

 

“No. In the Ice party we need lots of Ice because all we be made out of Ice. While Snow party would be fake snow and let’s also make it a little Chrimastly with lots of gifts!” she said with pure mirth, this is the first time I saw her so happy. Really happy.

 

"You look happy." I commented.

 

"Gotta problem with that?!" she snapped. I shouldn't have opened my damn mouth.

 

"N-no. Uh, good for you prez!" I nervously said but her glaring eyes were still on me.

 

"Hmp! Whatever. Now! Let's start planning!" she suddenly changed her mode to happy. The student council sure is werid. That includes me too, I guess.

 

"Minho, you take care of the venue. Make sure it will look like winter outdoors. Jonghyun, take care of the food. And don't eat them." she warned.

 

"Yes ma'am..." I mumbled. I'm not glutton okay.

 

"As for IU, she already knows what to do, she's in charge for the music and entertainment. And Kyuhyun, where the heck is that idiot?!"

 

"Um, I'll look for him?" I volunteered. I'd rather get out of this room looking for another weirdo than stay inside a room with a dragon.

 

"No. Stay there. Minho call him and tell him he's in-charge of all the finances needed."

 

"Copy that prez."

 

"But how about you prez? What will you do?" I asked, surely she won't just boss us around. I hope.

 

"Me? Stupid. I'm in charge of all of you."

 

=__= "Really?"

 

"Really."

 

"Prez, he's not answering his phone."

 

"Probably still drinking wine." I murmured to myself.

 

"What was that?!" Oops, the dragon heard me.

 

"I meant, he must be alseep at the dorm, you know him. Ha, ha, ha..."

^__^'

 

"Damn sleepyhead, no wonder you're friends with him." She shot me a glare. "Now come on! Off to work guys!"

 

"Yeah, I wonder too." I murmured.

 

And the rest of the day was full of dragon wrath and earthquakes.

 


 

Yoona

 

Oh no!

 

Ten minutes to curfew time! Waaahh!! >_< I can't believe I fell asleep in the library! I shouldn't have advanced studied! It was a good thing the Librarian woke me up and now I'm running as fast as I can towards the girls' dormitory. And the night is creepy! Gyaahh!

 

Five minutes!

 

I can see the dorm from here! Great, all I need is to take the stairs to the park and - whoa!

 

I slipped and fell on the third step. With my awesome cheerleading reflexes, I did a cartwheel.

 

"Whoa." I heard a voice from behind me. "I thought you'll always be so clumsy."

 

I turned around and made a face immediately. "I'm not clumsy! Besides, you never knew me."

 

"True, but your looks always say you are." he smirked as he step forward.

 

"Jung Yonghwa." I gritted.

 

"Oh! You knew my whole name! I'm honored." he smiled and I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

 

"Yeah right. What do you want?"

 

"Hm?" he finally reached the spot beside me "Maybe I want you."

 

"What?!" I shrieked.

 

"...you to get out of my way." He laughed.

 

"You freak! Whatever! I'm leaving!" I left him still cracking up. I wish he dies from too much laughter!

 

"That idiot! Who does he think he is?" I grumbled.

 

It's night time already. My gosh! Could this day get any worse? I met a stupid vampire and had a stupid cat and mouse chase from him. Because of him I met my brother who I hid from for almost three years. I met his step-cousin who is my first love and crush for almost four years! And then I met Yonghwa, my ex-fiancé who I hated ever since we've met! Aish!

 

"What a tiring day." I mumbled.

 

After the Choi's reunion, they decided to prepare a 'Welcome Back Yoona' party for me. Well I can't say no to that, they wanted to do that but I really don't care. I mean, I miss them too.

For three years, I was busy hiding from everyone. But now that they've found me, I don't feel alone and lonely. Nor incomplete. To be honest, this day wasn't so bad at all.

 

I guess its not such a bad day after all.

 

I smiled. Thanks to that vampire, I met my family again.

 

"Aish! Damn Kyuhyun! I can't believe he didtched me! Argh!" I heard an angry voice from nearby. I would simply ignore it and continue my way back to the dorm, but the voice sounded familiar so I took a peek behind the big tree.

 

"He's so gonna get my revenge one day!" The voice got even louder.

 

As what my eyes could see, I saw a guy angrily rubbing off dirt from his face and clothes. I couldn't help stifle a giggle. It was that vampire from earlier. He was sitting on one of the benches near the tree where I was hiding. He wore a grim look and was busy cleaning himself. I wonder what happened. Should I approach him or not?

 

Hhmmm? Might as well a little.

 

I shook the big tree as hard as I can. There was no wind so I'm sure he'll get scared and creep out. Hihihi

 

He halted his movements and stared at the tree, confusion etched on his face. He looked around and tried to feel the wind but there was none. He looked back at the tree and simply shrugged. He continued cleanng his clothes. Why was he covered in mud and leaves anyway?

 

I picked some pebbles and threw them at the bushes near me and some near him. I stiffled my laughter as he again stop in his tracks and hurriedly looked around. He was silently waiting for any other sign of movement. I took a long stick which was sprawled on the ground near me. I poked his shoulder with the stick and he immediately jumped up. He called out.

 

"Y-yah! Is anyone there?!" I tried my hardest to stop myself to laugh out loud. LOL! The great vampire who loves the night is scared. Hahaha - whoa!

 

I was busy laughing to myself, eyes closed and hands stiffling my mouth from laughing. But I lost my balance and fell backwards and into the mud. Gross!

 

"Eeewww!"

 

"Hahaha! Serves you right!" I heard a voice from where I was. It was him and he was laughing as hard as I was earlier.  I pouted and scowled at him.

 

"You knew?" I glared.

 

"What do you think? Hahaha!" He continued to snigger. It made me angry that I splashed him with mud that made him stop laughing like a lunatic.

 

"What the - ?!" I threw him more. "Ugh! Why you - !" he plunged himself towards me.

 

And there was a mud fight between us. He suddenly launched at me and covered my face with mud.

 

"Ew! Gross get away!" I protested but giggled when he tickled me. "Yah! Pabo stop it!"

 

I also did what he did. Well, I tried but he was really dominating. We were like kids playing mud fight in the middle of the night, at the school park.

 

"What are you two kids doing here?" a sudden booming voice and bright light startled the two of us.

 

We stared at each other, I reddened from the awkward position - me straddling his lap, his arms around me and mine on his chest. We hastily removed ourselves from each other and stood up.

 

"Teenagers these days, weird way to get all lovey-dovey. You two know its curfew time already right?" its the night guard who was talking. Ugh! First day, first detention.

 

"Yeah uh, we kinda you know - forgot the time?" I gave him a small smile.

 

"That's no excuse miss. Come now, its detention for you two." he took our ID's and started walking to the Disciplinary office - the school's so called "Jail".

 

"Hey! Aren't you the SC's vice-pres? Shouldn't you be using your powers for such events?" I whispered to the vampire who didn't even said a word ever since we left the scene of the crime.

 

"He doesn't even know I'm part of SC."

 

"What?! Why?!" I shrieked.

 

"No shouting lassy." the guard glanced at me. "You're gonna wake up the people around here."

 

"Sorry sir." I mumbled. I saw the vampire smirked though so I elbowed him.

 

"Ouch!" He grunted and elbowed me back. We did that all the way to the School "Jail".

 

"Okay you two, this is your sanctions: Make decorations for the upcoming Acquaintance party." he gave us art supplies and locked us up inside a room with closed windows and an open toiletry. An Open Toiletry! \(O0O)/

 

"Um, the toiletry...it's o-open?" I asked the guard.

 

"I know it is. And don't ask me why cause I have no answers for ya."

 

"Bu-but - "

 

"No buts missy. Anymore questions?" he stared at the vampire.

 

"How long are we staying?" the vampire talked!

 

"As long as you finish five boxes of decors you can get out of here." and then he left.

 

 

 

SIlence.

 

 

 

No tables, no chairs. Closed windows, locked door. Five boxes of snowflakes to make. And An Open Toiletry! Gosh! This is the worst day ever!

 

And should I tell you guys, there's a sofa bed in a corner? And I'm locked up with a vampire. Surely I'm not in danger. Right?

 

 

\(O0O)/

 

 


 

A/N: =___= Hm? Did you guys liked it? If so - Comment! xD Okay if you don't want to it's fine. I don't care anymore. Just wait for the next update, when I have the urge to update that is.

Now here’s the awaited Chapter 8 guys! I so love this mystery thing. I know it’s HUH? Or O__O about Yoona and Yonghwa. Who wouldn’t? Hehehe sorry for that too much info thing. Now we know why Yoona left, two reasons: Mother is not her real mom and she was to be married off to a stranger.

But will we know who the ‘Queen’ Kyuhyun and the twins were talking about? And who’s Siwon’s girlfriend? And Kyuhyun’s secret?

So many questions. =___= Even I can’t handle ehehehe ^__^V Find out~

 

Ta-ta for now!

PS. Please answer my next questions on Author's note. Thanks :D

PPS. Is it boring? :/