Goodbye Memories

My Way to Love You

Living in the city is hard! Yay~ First day of classes had started! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! Are there any Best friends (for Boyfriend) here? EXO-Ls? Growl and Obsession are a little bit similar. But I love both. I'm a newly certified EXO fan! Yay~ I like Growl hahaha. It’s the first MV I’ve seen from them and it was so cool because their dance moves are just…WOW so awesome!

Anyway~ I did say weekend right? Hehe ^__^V So here goes chapter 6.2. I LOVE COMMENTS! See? I made an update fast! Hahaha


 

 

Goodbye Memories

 


   

 

Yonghwa

 

It has been five years since that fateful day. And I'm thankful my brother Daehyun is now very healthy and free of disease. He is actually studying in Hallyu Academy with me. I still can't remember the times when I was still living in Seoul. I had no memories of Korea. All I had are memories of America.

 

The first time I opened my eyes, a woman cried, a man hugged me tight, and a boy held my hand crying. It was as if they were all scared I'll never wake up.

 

Then I found out. I was in a coma for a year. They told me the story of what happened to me before I lost everything.

 

Five years ago, I was Jung YongHwa. My family migrated to Canada for my brother's recovery. It was only five months since our arrival. I didn't know the place at the time, I easily get lost and had to ask a policeman with broken English to accompany me home.

 

I had no friends at that time, my mom told me that. I was new and I don't know how to talk to American people. I mean, will they accept me? They probably won’t understand my Engrish anyway.

 

I was a roaming kid, dad said. I would go around town, sometimes playing guitar and singing on the streets, which really surprised me. Mom said that I was really in love with music and even composed songs! Was I that good, confident? I am such a talented guy then!

 

Five years ago…

As I was crossing the streets,

I was hit by a car…

 

They said I was unaware because I was listening to music with my headphones. Some people said the driver was drunk. It was actually a hit and run.

 

Five months in the States and I was in a hospital, comatose and in a life or death situation. I was lucky I opened my eyes. But the only thing I know was to breathe.

 

They told me my name, my birthday, which was a week later, my nationality and where I came from. They introduced themselves as my Father, Mother and little brother and I was Jung YongHwa, their son and his big brother.

 

I asked them many questions. Where did I go to school? Why did we migrate to Canada? What's your name? Mom? Dad? Daehyun? But one thing that saddened me.

 

Do I have friends in Korea? Daehyun said I was a bullied child that's why I have no friends at all, even in Canada due to the language barrier. Mom told the story of how my dad and she made up and decided not to divorce because of my situation and the fact that I was once bullied.

 

I was happy for that. I got a second life now, I was lucky, I realized my life back then was boring and sad. I had no friends, bullied, a broken family and a loner. But now I had a chance to change everything. 

 

Five years ago, I learned English fast so I can befriend kids of my age in Canada. It was hard but it got easy when I hang out a lot with friends. 

 

I joined the music club and basketball team. I was happy and popular. I met Choi Minho, he was also an athlete and luckily, Korean. He had an older brother and a younger sister. I've met his brother, Choi Siwon. He was a college student that time and had the profession of teaching math. He was really smart for teaching math! I couldn't take in numbers so much it’s too complicated. But I can always take in a girl's number ;)

 

I met Choi JunHee, Minho's younger sister who was actually three years younger than me. She called herself Juniel when we were in America. She said, JunHee which could be spelled Junie plus an L for Love equals to JunieL, a lovely girl. I sometimes disagree with her name because she seems to be the tough girl with just a cute face. Really, she can be moody and evil sometimes. I taught her music and we became best of friends. I treat her like my little sister and we would always play together.

 

Daehyun started going to school too. He had friends and was actually quite a talented singer. He could reach up to eight octaves! Even I couldn't! I wonder where we get all these talents from. Maybe both mom and dad. I'll find out soon about that. Make them do a sample!

 

Just two years ago, after three years in Canada and Daehyun's full recovery, mine too, the whole family went back to Seoul. Dad created a firm and started his own business in Korea, although at times he would travel to Canada from time to time. Mom took her Master’s Degree and became a CPA full time. Even though she teaches in college now, she always had time for us.

 

Daehyun and I enrolled in a prestigious academy, Hallyu Academy. It was fine with our parents as long as we can have a great school to study at. It has everything and the Choi's had also moved back to Seoul and enrolled in the same school with us. But Siwon hyung was already a professor at that time and chose to teach in Seoul University. From time to time he would visit his siblings and treat us out too.

 

Juniel and I formed a club after one year of studying in this school. The music club was popular, almost everyone wanted to join. Maybe because of me? (Kekeke) We had no choice but to form an audition each every year. The junior department of the music club was led by Juniel and I led the seniors. But I let her take over the profile of being president because I was already busy with other clubs.

 

Three months of giving auditions, I formed a band and new great friends. Lee JongHyun, the guitar freak who was a fan of Eric Clapton. At first I thought he was a bad guy, but when he smiled and played guitar, he had this burning passion for music and I instantly wanted to be his best friend. Plus his dimples are alarming! They can steal the spotlight all of a sudden. I wish I had ones too T3T. Kang MinHyuk was a surprise for me, he didn't look like a drummer but man his skills are A-Awesome! And I heard he is also a part of the drama club too and a great actor! Maybe I should try acting sometimes? Lee Jungshin was friendly and comical, but he was all serious when he plays bass guitar. I envy his height sometimes but I won’t give up on stretching every day! Cho Kyuhyun was not part of our band but he was one of our good friends. He was multi-talented and is Jonghyun's childhood friend. He could have been our vocalist but he was so busy with both the dance troupe, music club, drama club, math club and Student Council! Man his life is hard, but he seems happy with it. I really don't understand him sometimes. He seems to be evil.

 

I'm going to graduate soon, just a few months more and I'm done with high school. But sometimes I just feel like there's this missing piece. I know that there is. Sometimes I had dreams with a young girl, in a playground, playing on the seesaw. Sometimes I would teach her how to bike. And sing to her. But I can't see her face better yet remember. I don't know her name, but I could remember how she would laugh at me. And it was the most magical thing for me. How her giggle made me soar above the clouds. Like a remedy for my broken soul. She's one of the reason why I'm emotional but, I guess I’ll never know her. She is only a dream after all.

 

She’s just an illusion of a dream.

 

* * *

 

"Hyung, I'm tired can't we just give that to Student Council?” Jonghyun sighed after their third time of walking around the school grounds. Who wouldn’t get tired of that?

 

"No." Yonghwa simply said as he kept on walking, searching high and low; seriousness evident on his face.

 

“Hyung, the girl you’re talking about won’t fit inside a shoe locker.” He eyed his hyung with pure boredom and some irritation.

 

Yonghwa moved to search inside the janitor’s closet and scanned the whole room. Jonghyun following him, foot stomping on the ground as he complained.

 

"Ugh! I'm tired~" he hit his head on the door, specifically on the glass.

 

“Yah! You’ll break the damn glass babo!” Yonghwa shouted as he glared at him over his shoulders.

 

 “Can I just go now~? I’m tired~”

 

"Go to sleep then! And don’t forget to die, lazy !" he screamed and presumed his search, now scanning inside a trash can.

 

“Yes! I'll go do just that!" he jumped and started running.

 

"Wait!” Yonghwa called, just in time before Jonghyun could’ve rounded a corner. “Call the twins first. Kyuhyun hyung said he has a task for them."

 

"Aish! Fine." His body slumped and started walking to the opposition direction of his dormitory, the Girl’s rooftop.

 

* * *

 

"Kyuhyun hyung, you asked for us?" Jo Youngmin said as he and his twin brother Kwangmin entered the Music room where Kyuhyun was busy writing his compositions. They bowed to their elder cousin of two years and stood next to each other beside the grand piano.

 

"Have you found her?" he said as he kept on scribbling notes.

 

"Ne hyung." They said in unison.

 

"Are you sure" he now stared at the twins, eyeing them for any false allegations.

 

"Ne hyung.” They said in unison.

 

"Do you think she is ... perfect?” he said as his mind trailed off while he begun arranging his notes.

 

"Ne hyung.” They said in unison. As if they were emotionless robots.

 

"What food do you guys want, pizza or lasagna?" he smiled cheekily as he placed his notes back to his bag.

 

"Pizza!" They suddenly screamed in excitement, Kwangmin punching his fist into the air.

 

"Twin telepathy again. Aish! Why can't I have a twin?" Kyuhyun pouted and started playing the piano, beautiful melodies filling the whole room.

 

"Why can't you just..." Youngmin started

 

"...clone yourself?" Kwangmin finished off. And the both of them looked at each other and shrugged. Their family linage sure are weird.

 

"I envy you two. I wish I had a twin." He said as he kept on playing, this time the melody turned melancholic, slow and heavy.

 

"How about Jonghyun hyung? You two look alike." – Youngmin chirped.

 

"Or Changmin hyung, you can be triplets you know." – Kwangmin added and the two snickered.

 

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny you guys.” He said sarcastically. “Go on and prepare everything. You know what to do.” He smirked at them, his plan coming into motion so as the music started going suspense and more of an exciting melody.

 

“Don’t we get a pizza?” Kwangmin asked, eyes twinkling, hoping.

 

“Only when you get your job done.” Kyuhyun said, eyes now closed as he feels the melody engulf him.

 

“Fine.” Kwangmin huffed, foot stomping away. Youngmin stood still, staring at Kyuhyun with pity in his eyes. He turned around to catch up with his twin, still thinking that;

 

“I wish we were there for him. I wish we could have stop it from happening. If so, everything won’t be like this.”

 


 

Yoona

 

I wonder where the others are. Yuri said Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon unnie came with her shopping. Sunnie and Sooyoung still had classes until later and Tiffany unnie just went out to talk to her professor regarding their project for the semester. Taeyeon and Seohyun were together but only Taeyeon unnie came back for her things and started running out hastily. She was already late for her next class.

 

And Seohyun? Where is that maknae of ours? Should I go find her? I haven’t introduced the girls yet to my now found brother! Oh boy, Oh joy.

 

I’m in my room now, contemplating whether to go find Seo or just sleep here until my phone alarms as a sign for me to wake up for my next class. Geez, I hate night classes. Six in the evening?! Why, oh, why did I have such a schedule?! 7:30-9:30 in the morning. Then 1:00-3:00 in the afternoon. I also have one night class at six. At least it’s only until seven and not the others who have until eight. Brrr~! So cold at night and it seems scary to me. Now that I was thinking about scary stuff, my window started to rattle.

 

Rattle. Rattle.

 

“KYAAAAAA!!!” I screamed and scrambled into my bed sheets and prayed to God with every fiber of my being that I may not die yet. I know I was a very bad sister to Zelo, a bad daughter to my mother and a very bad student. But please oh Lord, my brother and I just met after three horrible years and now…please don’t take me yet. Please!

 

Rattle. Rattle. Rattle.

 

Creek.

 

“Oh. My. Gosh! It opened!” I mentally screamed, my voice was gone, I can’t scream somehow. I went still and kept on praying, eyes scrunched closed, fists holding unto the blanket with dear life.

 

Stomp. Stomp.

 

“It’s getting neare!!!”

 

“Noona!” somebody pulled the blankets of my body and I let out an ear-piercing scream.

 

“KYAAAA!!!” I started wiggling, jerking around, and arms flailing so the ghost or whatever it is could not get close to me.

 

“GET AWAY! KYAAAA!!!”

 

“NOONA!” I heard a familiar voice, I opened my eye as my movements slowed down. Yes they were closed up till now. “Z-Zelo?”

 

“Aish noona! You scared me! I thought you were attacked or something, or caught a cold, or lost consciousness. Or in a coma!” he huffed, hands moving around, face in total fear.

 

“Babo! You overthink too much Zelo-yah! And I was the most scared of the both of us! I thought you were a ghost or a monster, or a killer! Or a slimy looking creature! Gross!” I exhaled it all and made a face, imagine all those things in one. TTnTT Just let me die before I see one.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I heard a booming voice of laughter. I frowned and started glaring at the figure by the window. But, when I saw how he laughed and smiled those smiles of his…

 

My glare was gone, it left me speechless. How could this be?

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

My first love is in front of me.

 

“Siwon oppa?”

.

.

.


Should I finish this story off? Is it really boring? Don’t you guys like it? Should I delete this instead? Maybe I should’ve just written one-shots first before starting a long one. =___=



YAY~! WELCOME BACK DEAR LAPTOP! Unfortunately, because of the virus…all of my written stuff were deleted TnT I don’t have back up, only my mind and some filed in my flash drive. Huhuhu. So bear with me please. Thanks. DO REVIEW AND COMMENT. A LOT.