Past & Chase

My Way to Love You

I’M SO SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE DELAY AND CLIFFHANGER GUYS!!! I’M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT FINISHING THIS IN AGES, WELL I WAS GONE IN AWHILE. BUT I’M BACK!!! ^^

While re-reading, yes I have to, I got giddy too and wanted to finish this as well. I’m not only an author, I’m a reader too. And I hate cliffhangers – but why am I doing those still in this story anyway? xD Crazy here~

I’m pressured. Frustrated. Stressed. Lonely. Sad. Heavy burden. Etc.

In chapter 5 or 6 I will introduce to you guys a side-story that most of you will want to read. Well, maybe.

So, this story is kind of…drama? Of course love but melodrama. What’s melodrama again? Hahaha! Basta! I mean ‘Just like that!’ Hirap mag English ha! (It’s hard to speak in English).

So, on with the story!

Thanks for all me subbies and all yu wonderful comments. Keep reviewing guys! I wanna read your thoughts – it’s my gas and oil to write.


 

Seohyun’s P.O.V.

 

Me and Taeyeon-unnie was walking by the river side since its already lunch break. The others went back to their rooms to relax and unpack. But, there’s something that is still bothering me.

 

“Unnie, I still can’t find my necklace.” I pouted to our oldest unnie, she always have solutions for everything, I have faith in her!

 

“Aw~ Don’t cry Seobaby. We’ll find it for you!” she pinched my puffed out cheeks.

 

“Really unnie? Sincha?” I asked hopefully and she nodded.

 

“Yay! Gomawo unnie!” I hugged her and she patted my head. She’s our mommy in the group, somehow. When I let go, she suddenly turned me around and covered my mouth with her hand.

 

“Shhh! Be quiet Seo! Look over there!” she pointed a finger towards two figures. Two tall guys with cheeky smiles were sitting under a tree they seem to be talking about a new game. Suddenly, another guy approached them, he also brought himself a play station to play with the other two.

 

“That guy! The one in the middle! He pushed me and now my phone’s gone!!! Ugh! That idiot will pay!” Tae-unnie suddenly grew red of anger. “Well, he did promise he will.” She suddenly made a face.

 

“Okay, let’s go.” She grabbed my arm and headed straight to the boys.

 

“Wa-wait unnie! Where are we going?” I blanched, boys are my weakness right now – I’m not used to them yet.

 

“I’m going to get my phone back!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Hey! You!” she called.

 

“Hey! You!” and the two boys repeated and laughed. The tallest looked confused and innocent.

 

“Wha?! Why are you laughing?! And don’t repeat my words!” she screamed but they kept on laughing. “Yah!”

 

“Sorry.” The one at the middle stood up and handed Tae-unnie a box which he took out from his bag. “About the other day, sorry I pushed you.” He smiled, his dimples out.

 

“Ha! You better be. What’s this? A phone?! Oh my gosh! Okay, now we’re friends!” she patted his arm and he cackled.

 

“What’s your name? I’m Choi Junhong. You must know these guys, they’re from the Student Council. Jonghyun and Kyuhyun.”

 

“Annyeong~! I’m Kim Taeyeon. And this is my friend, which I consider my younger sister, Seo Joohyun. We call her Seohyun.” Tae-unnie pushed me forward.

 

“A-annyeonghaseyeo.” I bowed, my eyes stuck to the ground.

 

“Ah, annyeong Seohyun-ssi.” The boys bowed. Guess my unnies are right, I’m too formal. Makes the others act as one. I can’t even steal one glance at all of them. Silence.

 

“Guys!!! I brought snacks!!!”

 

My head popped up at the familiar voice. My heart skipped a beat, it fluttered uncontrollably. Is it him? It can’t be! My eyes widened in disbelief as he came near us. It really is him. After all these years, his smile, I could still remember him. But…

 


 

No One’s P.O.V.

 

After the boys’ introduction to Seohyun, Taeyeon was busy unpacking her new phone, thus the awkward silence between the four. Suddenly, a guy came carrying a bag full of snacks and beverages.

 

“Yonghwa! Glad to see you bringing the food here!” Kyuhyun approached him.

 

“Hyung! Hurry! We have guests!” Jonghyun shouted. “Um, would you girls like to have lunch with us?”

 

“Oh! Food? Sure!” Taeyeon quickly replied and pushed the stoic and absentminded Seohyun unto the picnic blanket.

 

“Oh, are you two new students? I’m Jung Yonghwa by the way.” He smiled cheekily.

 

“Annyeong~! Kim Taeyeon-imnida. This is Seohyun.” Taeyeon pointed a finger to Seohyun, who was in this case, staring at Yonghwa shocked evident on her pretty face.

 

“Y-Yong?” she whispered, voice quivering.

 

“Sorry, have we met?” Yonghwa asked her, confused as to how the girl called him by his nickname so casually and does she know him before? Surely not, It’s the first time he have met her.

 

“Y-y-you’re not d-dead?” she whispered in disbelief.

 

“Yah! Seohyun! How can you say that. That’s rude, especially that you don’t know the guy!” Taeyeon scolded her as she started to dig in the fruit cup Yonghwa brought.

 

Yonghwa laughed. “It’s fine. Sorry, but I’m kind of alive and kicking here. You must’ve mistaken me for someone else.” He gave her his cheeky smile.

 

“Y-you, you ca-can’t remember m-me?” she choked in her own sobs. Surprise with her sudden falling tears, he acted in panic, arms failing unable to do anything to comfort the weird girl who started crying in front of him. He doesn’t even know her! The others silently watch their odd exchange, also confused at Seohyun’s actions.

 

“Wa-wait! Don’t cry! I’m really sorry! I don’t remember ever seeing you before.”

 

“Wait, you’ve met him before, Seo?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

Instead of answering, Seohyun stood up and wiped her tears.

 

“E-excuse me.”

 

And then she ran away.

 

“Seohyun!” Taeyeon also stood up to follow her. “Sorry, gotta go guys. Nice meeting you!” she bowed and left.

 

Silence.

 

“So, Yonghwa already met Seohyun before?” asked Kyuhyun after the girls silhouette have vanished.

 

“What? I don’t know. Maybe?” he simply shrugged.

 

“But hyung, maybe you’ve met her when you were still living here in Korea.” Jonghyun said as he opened a bottle of coke.

 

“Dae hyung, you made a girl cry. Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Zelo opened a bag of chips as he nodded to himself.

 

“Yah! Zelo! How can you be so disrespectful!” he scolded, but Zelo simply mehrong him.

 

“I’m gonna tell Juniel about this!” and Zelo’s tongue was back in his mouth and went into repentance mode. “Forgive me hyung~ Please don’t tell on me~”

 

“So childish.” Kyuhyun commented as he was busy playing star craft.

 

“Says the one playing childish video games!”

 

“Whatever choding!”

 

And the bickering didn’t end there.

 


 

“Seohyun!”

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun stopped in her tracks when they were very far from the boys. “Unnie…” she cried.

 

“Seohyun. What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

“Unnie… Y-yong, he's a-alive. B-but he f-forgot a-about me. O-our promise…” she said in between sobs, eyes reddening.

 

“Seohyun…” Taeyeon hugged the crying girl.

 

“Tell me all about it okay?” she asked Seohyun in which she simply nodded as she cried more.

 


 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

“I wonder which way is the Gym class? Right or was it left? Hm?” she mused to herself. Out of all the girls, she was the only one who has a different Gym class schedule.

 

“Mou~ Why am I the only one with a schedule like this? It’s so unfair!” she huffed, unable to contain her anger, she kicked an innocent trash can creating a pretty distasteful noise along the hallway.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” a deep voice yelled at her from behind.

 

“Oops! S-sorry! I was just – “ her voice left her when she turned around and saw a very tall person with a deadly glare.

 

“Shouldn’t you be in class? Cutting classes are prohibited here.” He said, unaware of the odd look Yoona was giving him. “What?” he asked her when all she did was stare.

 

Stare.

 

And stare.

 

“You know, staring at someone like that is rude.” He smirked at her when she blushed and looked away.

 

“So – sorry.” She coughed off the embarrassment for being caught staring. Well, who wouldn’t stare at a vampire-like prince? Handsome and dangerously y.

 

“You should be punished for that.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“First, you’re cutting class. Second, you’re being rude.”

 

“Wha - ?! I’m sorry but I’m new here so I’m kinda lost on my way to class Mr!” she said irately. “And I’m sorry if you look too pale to be even alive! Hmp!” she stomped away leaving the now wide eyed guy who was trying to process what she just said to him.

 

“Too pale to be alive?!” His brows furrowed what an insult to his features and to his father for being handsome!

 

“Oi! Wait!” he ran after her “Come back here!”

 

She turned around and blew him a raspberry. Mehrong~ and then started running far away, escaping the said punishment. He wasn’t one to give up though, so pick up his speed.

 

“Why you! You’re gonna be so dead when I catch you!”

 

She just giggled at him and started running faster. He ran only a few meters away from her. She suddenly turned right in which he followed suit. The chase began.

 

“Come back here!”

 


 

Back to Seohyun...

 

“Feeling better Seo?” Taeyeon asked her. They were now in the rose garden, sitting on a bench at the center of many rose buds. Not many students were fond of going there, so the privacy was really present and needed.

 

“Dae unnie. Thanks for comforting me.” She smiled albeit small.

 

“So…can you tell me who this Yong of yours is?” she said jokingly, wiggling her eyebrows at the now pouting Seohyun.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“What? Well, with the way you we’re crying over him, he must be pretty special to you or something right?”

 

Seohyun nodded. He was really special to her.

 

“Dae… Yong is special.” She smiled, a look of longing in her now puffy eyes.

 

“So, are gonna tell me who this Yong is?” Taeyeon pressed on, she couldn’t hide her curiosity as who this Yonghwa or Yong guy is to Seohyun anyway that she had to cry for him the entire time they were in the garden.

 

“Well, Yong is…my childhood sweetheart.” A sad smile graced her lips.

.

.

.


Cliffhanger~!!! Before the next chapter though, I wanna know first if you guys would want to know about YongSeo's past or Yoona's past? Please do leave a comment. Thanks so much.

 

And sorry for the delay. I already had the next chapter ready for either of the two pasts, I'll just add it, depends on you guys though =D

Babye~ I'll check again before next week~ ^^