Rotating Feelings

My Way to Love You

Hello minna-san~!

So yeah, here’s chapter 7 entitled “Rotating Feelings”

To be honest I have so many explosions and revelations and I want to reveal them as soon as possible! But of course where’s the thrill if I give you guys everything? The story will become dull. So, I’ll be as slow as possible but not boring. I’ll try my very best! ^u^

Although, every chapter has each revelations and secrets including this one hehehe. Enjoy~!

And so, honestly, the previous chapters were like introductions…hihihi. So moving on, let’s go read some stories~

 


 

Yoona

 

“Siwon oppa?”

 

I can’t believe it. He’s here, in front of me. Why? Why is he here? I thought he’s in Seoul? I thought I’ll never see him again? I thought I’ve moved on… I don’t know what I look like right now. Shocked? Frightened? Pale or blushing? All I know is that I’m breathless and utterly speechless.

 

“Yoona-ya” his said laughingly, “You and Zelo never changed.” He added.

 

“Of course hyung! Noona and I are still siblings! Right noona?” Zelo sat beside me on bed and put an arm around my shoulders as he smiled at me cheekily. “Noona is the best noona in the world~!”

 

My eyes suddenly got teary with what he just said. My brother is such a lovable guy. Why did I leave him again? Oh yeah, because of her and him.

 

“Zelo-ya! You’re too cheesy!” I pouted as I wiped my tears running astray, I can’t contain them any longer so I simply hugged my little brother, completely forgotten about an observing Siwon.

 

“Omo! Why are you crying noona?” Zelo hugged me back and rubbed circles on my back.

 

“I just missed you…” I whispered, unsure if he heard me either. Suddenly, strong arms enclosed the two of us from behind me. I gasped, Siwon hugged us, me!

 

“You two are the sweetest siblings ever! I hope we could’ve been a family.” He said as he put his head atop mine. A family huh? So I’m right, he only sees me as a little sister after all. How oblivious.

 

“You guys…” I said in my raspy voice. “Get off! I’m suffocating!” But instead they both hugged me tighter as they both laughed and started tickling me. “Hey! Yah! Stop it! Hahahaha!” I laughed. I can’t explain what I was feeling that time. I was shocked with Siwon’s appearance, happy with Zelo’s lovely comment about me, relief that he still thinks I’m the best sister in the world. And sadden by the fact that Siwon only thinks of me as his little sister. What could I feel right now? Happy or sad?

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s stop now Zelo. You’re sister looks like she’s gonna die of laughing hahaha!” Siwon helped me to sit up, he smiled boyishly at me. I eyed him and distance myself away from him.

 

“No more tickling you guys! That’s so unfair!” I pouted and they just laughed at me! “It’s unfair! I’m the only girl here!”

 

“Hahaha! Noona! You should call for back-up then!” Zelo said as he started chasing me.

 

“Yah! Zelo! I’m really gonna call back-up! I’m gonna call Juniel over!” as if on cue, he froze. I knew it he still likes her. I laughed in my mind.

 

“Ya~ Zelo still has a crush on Juniel~” I .

 

“A-Ani noona! Of course not! She’s my cousin!” he denied, but who couldn’t deny the blush on his face. So cute!

 

“Yah Zelo! It’s fine, we’re not really cousins but I approve of you for my little sis.” Siwon patted his back, winked at him and gave him a thumbs up. “Just be sure to take care of her.” His voice turned serious.

 

“Ya-yah! Hyung! Don’t tease me too! Juniel’s my cousin we can’t be together but I still promise you…I’ll take good care of her.” He smirked. I stared at my brother, he really did grew up. I can’t believe this is the Zelo I used to spoon-feed, dress up and play with. He’s now a grown up yet, still my little brother.

 

“What’s wrong noona?” I didn’t noticed Zelo came closer to me. His face was full of worry. I shook my head. “Nope. I’m fine.” I smiled to reassure him.

 

“Should we guys go out? Let’s have cake at the school’s café. My treat.” Siwon offered, he smiled again. And again, my heart fluttered. I love his smiles. But I can’t love him again. Not this time. I’m just gonna get hurt more.

 

“Yeah! Sounds good hyung! I want blueberry cheesecake!” Zelo excitedly said. I laughed at his childishness. He is still a child by heart of course, but on the outside, not anymore. Such a big baby I shook my head and smiled.

 

“Come noona! Let’s go eat your favorite strawberry shortcake!” he pulled me by my arm and the three of us started running out the door, secretly and silently because guys aren’t allowed here. Which reminds me.

 

“Ne, Siwon oppa?” I whispered from behind him and he turned his head towards me.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I thought you were teaching in Seoul university?” I asked.

 

“Yeah but that was last year.” He smiled again making me melt.

 

“What do you mean?” my brows furrowed. Last year?

 

“He decided to teach here in Hallyu Academy this year and the next years to come.” Zelo answered for him and I was left gawking at the two of them. Oh no! How can I ever move on?!

 

Zelo kept on dragging me, if not I would be stoned on where I was standing. I just can’t take it in. Everything’s a blur, it all came too fast. Zelo’s appearance, now Siwon’s? Who’s next?! Oh please not another one that I don’t want to meet!

 

“Let’s hurry. Juniel and Yonghwa are waiting. Minho’s coming after his class too.” What Zelo just said made me even paler. Yonghwa? Yonghwa’s here too?!

 

 


 

Yonghwa

 

 

I was tired of searching high and low for the owner of this necklace. I wonder where I could find her. Ugh! This is tedious! I groaned as I sat on the nearby coffee shop called Aquarius café, a cup of coffee from the vending machine in hand. As what I’ve heard, that café is owned by Ga-In sshi’s lover, Jo Kwon. But of course it’s only a rumor about them dating. None of the two confirmed it yet but they are always seen together so maybe the rumor is half true but they aren’t lovers so maybe they are friends then?

 

Ah! Why am I thinking of such stupid thing? I should be looking for the girl who owns this darn necklace! I thought to myself as I stared at the necklace on my hands. I can’t contain all my frustrations as I grumpily hid it in my jeans pocket. But why am I looking for her really? Jonghyun’s right, I should have given this to the Student council. I’m just wasting time here. I thought as I drank my coffee, I just have this feeling that I have to be the one to give it to her. But why?

 

“Argh! This is so frustrating!” I ruffled my own hair and gave out a deep sigh.

 

Suddenly, warm petite arms engulf me in a back hug, which cause my coffee to spill a little. Good thing I have great reflexes thus none were spilled on my clothes but fell straight to the ground. I heard a giggle and I immediately turned my head towards her and frowned.

 

“Ah! Juniel! Look at what you’ve done! You gotta pay me for spilling my drink!” I told her as she loosened her hug.

 

“Aniyo Oppa! I don’t have money!” She pouted and then smiled cheekily. “At least you didn’t wet your pants!” she laughed.

 

“Aish!” She let go of me so I can stand up, some coffee were spilled on my hand and I have no handkerchief. I smiled evilly, put my coffee on the bench and immediately grab at the unsuspecting Juniel.

 

“Come here you!” she shrieked but laughed. I ruffled her head with my wet hands. We laughed and laughed. She got away from me and I chased her around the bench.

 

“You can’t catch me oppa! You’re too old and slow!” she stick her tongue out at me and laughed running away again.

 

“Yah!” I started chasing her but she was suddenly engulfed in a hug. I heard her gasped.

 

“Siwon oppa!” she yelped and also embraced her brother in a tight hug.

 

“I miss you too little sis.” He laughed.

 

The Choi’s are my family here in school. They are my best friends and are also my siblings. Daehyun, Juniel, Minho, Siwon, Zelo and I would usually have lunch together like last year. But now that Siwon decided to teach here in Hallyu academy, we would become a complete family. Come to think of it. Siwon said he’ll be engaged soon. I wonder to who it could be. He had never told us who his girlfriend is. He said she’s here but I don’t know who yet, maybe soon he’ll tell us.

 

“Yonghwa hyung!” I heard Zelo call me not far from us. I waved at him, but my hands froze when I saw who he was dragging all the way towards us. Yoona?

 

“Hyung! You remember my noona? I’ve finally found her!” an excited Zelo approached me, Yoona standing just behind him, eyes trained to the ground. I honestly don’t know how to approach her. I mean we’re not really close, neither do we have any sort of connection besides my friendship with the Choi’s and her brother Zelo. I don’t even care about this girl. I mentally sighed.

 

“Hey.” I smiled at her which made her look up, I can see she seems to feel aware of our awkward situation.

 

“Hi.” She mumbled then looked away, like she used to do before.

 

“Why are you two so tensed huh?” Siwon grabbed the two of us by our shoulders. Geez, does he have to state the obvious?

 

“You know we’re not that close hyung.” I told him and I saw her nod her head in approval although she was frowning.

 

“Not close? You two were once arranged marriage!” Siwon commented and I felt the both of stiffen.

 

“Awkward~” I heard Juniel said and she giggled which was followed by Zelo’s laughter.

 

“Yoona unnie?” Juniel stared at her innocently. Feigning innocent again huh Juniel?

 

“Hey Junhee.” I saw Yoona stared at her and smiled.

 

“How are you?” she grabbed Yoona and the two of them chatted away as they sat at the bench I sat on earlier. Zelo following them as he too, sat down.

 

“So Yonghwa.” I heard Siwon call my name.

 

“Hn?” I regarded him, as I shifted my eyes to his.

 

“What do you think?” I can see him getting serious all of a sudden.

 

 “About what?”

 

“About her.”

 

“Who?”

 

“You know who.”

 

“Aish! Hyung! I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said irately, he’s making me confuse with every word he says.

 

He sighed. “Yonghwa. I’m talking about you and Yoona.” This time, it’s was my turn to sigh heavily. This is too boring. Yoona and I again? Psh!

 

“Hyung…” I started but he cutted me off.

 

“You know why you and Yoona we’re engaged.” He said.

 

“I don’t wanna talk about that hyung. It’s in the past, it meant that we weren’t meant to be engaged.”

 

“Yeah I know.” He halted his words and thought for a while, until he suddenly smiled teasingly at me. “Remember the first time you two met?”

 

“At the restaurant?”

 

“Yep. She thought I was her fiancé at that time. I remember how happy she was hugging me.”

 

“Yeah but when she found out that it was actually me and then her smiles turned to a frown.”

 

“How many weeks were you two trying to be get comfy with each other?”

 

“Just five hours, after that she ran away.”

 

“I guess she just couldn’t take it anymore. Her mom’s kind of an evil mistress.”

 

“Too bad her dad past away too early.”

 

“I heard that Zelo’s mom is not Yoona’s mother.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Yoona’s real mother died when she was born and then her father remarried after two years of his wife’s death.”

 

“So Zelo and Yoona are half-siblings then?”

 

“Yep. I guess that’s one of the reasons why she left.”

 

"Does Zelo knows?"

 

"No, only Yoona and her mother. I heard their conversation at the restaurant before Yoona run away. Remember how Mrs. Im looked after she conversed with her daughter? She was furious but in a funny way." Siwon jested and laughed.

 

“Now I pity her. Both of her parents are dead, her brother was taken away from her and got adopted by your family.”

 

“Hey! At least we’re a good family.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. But you know how she longs for her brother. Zelo's her only family now.”

 

“Yeah. Then she was forcefully engaged to you.”

 

“Which she first thought was you.”

 

“And she ran away because she didn’t like you. Ever.” He laughed.

 

“Aish hyung. I tried befriending her but you already know what she feels right?”

 

“Of course I do. I’m not that oblivious but I’m trying my best not to hurt her feelings too, you know.”

 

“But what are you gonna do about it?”

 

“Nothing of course. I don’t want to give her hopes.”

 

“Yeah but she’s still gonna get hurt after you propose to your girlfriend.”

 

“Ssshh! Not so loud! I’m still thinking about that but for now, let’s not talk about it or else someone would know and my plans won’t work out.”

 

“You should just say it now hyung. If she won’t know now, she’ll get hurt more.” I said as he was silent for a while, silently contemplating on what I’ve suggested.

 

“If I say it now…”

 

“You should say it now hyung.”

 

“…then you’ll get a chance to console her and help her move on!”

 

“Sure!" I nodded but froze when Siwon's words finally sunk in. "Wait what?!”

 

“Yeah! Up here!” he raised his hand in front of my face. “Come on, give me five!”

 

“Aish hyung!” I said as I grabbed a fistful of my hair and ruffled it. “That’s absurd! I don’t want to get involved with her again ever!”

 

“Oh come on! Your parents wants you to have a love life since your accident. You already have everything except for a girlfriend. And it seems like you can't take my little sis because I'll kill you if you dare."

 

"You know she’s like a little sister to me too. And besides, Zelo likes her~"

 

"I know that but at least his keeping his hands to himself. Too bad they’re cousins ‘cause I would personally agree to have him as a brother-in-law."

 

"Maybe you should."

 

"He's my cousin and Juniel's too so we really can't make any difference about it. It's in the law."

 

"Whatever hyung."

 

"Just think about it. You don't have to go find a girl, she's already in front of you. Yoona's a great girl and she is also beautiful in and out Yong."

 

"Yeah, but I feel like she's not the one who'll complete me."

 

“But it’s Yoona Yong!”

 

“Hyung! I don’t like her!” I huffed angrily which made him stare at me in shock.

 

“Fine. I won’t bring up this issue again.” He sighed.

 

“Thanks hyung…”

 

“But!”

 

“There’s a but?” I scowled again.

 

“But Yonghwa, you really need a love life. You’re going to graduate soon of course we want you to be happy in every aspect of your life.”

 

“So what do you want me to do then?”

 

“Easy. Find a girl. Love her. Be together and done! We’ll forget about this issue.”

 

“Hyung – “

 

“Three months.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll give you only three months for you to find this girl if not, Yoona will be your fiancée again.”

 

“Aish! Hyung – “

 

“I already gave you an option. You can’t always meddle on your own, you need a girl man!” he insisted.

 

“But how can you make Yoona my fiancée then? You’re not dad.”

 

“Yeah but I am Choi Siwon, the one who recommended Yoona to your parents? Right~?” he kidded with an evil grin.

 

“Fine…” I sighed. Find a girl, love her and be together? Not a bad idea, but will it be easy? O should I just pursue Yoona?

 

"Word of advice Yong, if you're given the chance, grab it. Don't waste time searching for something you don't even know you'll ever have a chance with, worst, ever find." he said as he patted my shoulder.

 

"Yoona and I? Together? I doubt it." I mused as I stared at the girl talking animatedly with Juniel. Im Yoona, the girl I was once engaged to but went missing after we first met.

 

Should I go for her? Or still search for the owner of this necklace? Which one will complete me?

 

 


 

 

Jonghyun

 

After my nap, I went straight to the school's basement where our secret Anti-Ga In is located. Yup, you heard me, I mean read it right. President Ga In of the Student Coucnil Hallyu Academy has many haters. And guess who the founder of this group is? Of course, who else but Cho Kyuhyun, my childhood best friend.

 

"Jonghyun~!"

 

"Hyung! What are you doing? Are you drunk?"

 

"Nope~ I'm just drinking this red liquid thing that makes my head spin a little~"

 

"Aish hyung. You can't be drunk again. The evil witch is like a hound dog, she can sniff your scent until your bloody dead from lack of oxygen."

 

"You're soooo serious~ Why so serious~ Lalalala~ I can count the angular velocity with the many rotations my mind makes. Your angle is about 103º from my position - " he kept on mumbling math equations and solutions. My ears are bleeding! Why does he have to be a math genius? I think I should call the mental for this.

 

“If I am at the point of origin, and this is west that is south. Jonghyunnie is at the third quadrant which indicates that his location is coterminal to the location of the door behind him~” he kept on babbling. WT ef? Seriously? His drunk and still smart! What will happen if Ga In-sshi smells his alcoholic odor? I just don’t get this guy sometimes He’ll gonna suspend himself, worst, expelled. Alcoholic drinks are forbidden. Well, that is one reason why this club was made secretly…

 

"Jonghyun-hyung!" I heard the twins call as they descended from the stairs.

 

"Where have you two been?" I asked them as I sat at one of the couches and poured myself a drink. It’s pineapple juice okay?! I don’t want to be kicked-out of school yet! Kyuhyun might have forgotten about the SCC meeting we always have after class. Aish hyung. =___=’

 

"We just went out to examine our subject." Youngmin answered first.

 

"She's surrounded so we can't intercede." Kwangmin finished.

 

"You two talk like your cousin." =__= I gave them this look.

 

"Oh! Hyung do you want to eat pizza?" Kwangmin approached me with a box of unopened pizza. Guess it’s newly delivered.

 

"Is there cheese in it?" I asked, I don’t and never will I ever eat cheese! You won’t make me!

 

"Nope."

 

"That's good, give me some."

 

"But it has so many on it!" Youngmin interjected and the two grinned.

 

"Gross! You guys know I don't eat cheese!"

 

"Aw~ Okay hyung~" Kwangmin pouted and they both sat in front of me as they started eating out their pizzas.

 

"So who is that subject of yours again? I didn't know you have a new Queen to be."

 

"Hyung! You won’t believe who it is!” Youngmin started.

 

“Who?”

 

“It’s one of those – Ouch! Kyuhyun-hyung why~?” Kwangmin got a sporting red mark on his forehead when Kyuhyun threw a big book at him.

 

“Shaddap~!” he mumbled. But I know his hiding something. Tsk! If I ever find out what he and his cousins are hiding I will surely – no, uh – it depends on whatever he is hiding! If its bad news for me, it’s gonna be bad news for him too.

 

“Kyuhyun-hyung, why can’t we tell Jonghyun-hyung about it?” the elder twin asked.

 

“He doesn’t have to know~ hic!” he hiccupped. And I thought we were best friends?! I gave him a menacing glare.

 

“Jonghyun~!”

 

“What?!” I can’t help but feel left out and angry. If it’s a really heavy secret, why can’t he trust me enough? Aish!

 

“I’ll tell you.” He stood and walk towards me.

 

“Really?” my eyes grew big. Yes! I will finally know his secret!

 

“Only, in one condition.” He grabbed my right shoulder and eyed me seriously.

 

“What’s that?” It took me a minute to ask him, it seems to be such a serious matter so I’m not sure if I should really know about it or not. Then again, this is the only chance for me to know this long ago hidden secret of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

He continued to stare at me, contemplating whether to tell or not. But I didn’t back out of our staring contest, even daring him more with my burning eyes to say it. Just say it!

 

I saw him move his lips, and the words that left his mouth made me more confuse than ever.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“If you’ll ever find this girl I’ll tell you, be sure that you won’t ever fall in love with her.”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 


 

Too much revelations? Hhhmmm? Tell me what you guys think~ Don’t be such a silent reader guys huhuhu TnT I long for reviews.

I know there ain't much romance here. But I promise you there will be  *__* PROMISE

P-R-O-M-I-S-E

And because next week will be our prelim exams, I took the chance to update at least. So ta-dah~! Hope you’ll keep on reading till the end ^u^ Babye! Till next, next week~!