A/N: Profiles

My Way to Love You

Hey! This is NOT an UPDATE guys. Just profiles of our Main characters. This is for those who, maybe, don't know the other characters. I had problems with those sometimes especially if I don't really know which group or what face or from what country really. So let's just preview their faces and introduce you guys to the stars of My Way to Love you~

 

There ain't no serious details about them, just names and other facts :D Enjoy~

 


 

    

Im Yoona

17 years old, Grade 11

Our main character. She ran away from her, away from her mother and little brother, Zelo. She is now studying in Hallyu Academy as a scholar and is soon going to be part of the Dance Troupe. There is a missing piece in her heart, in her past, in her self. Will she ever feel complete? Find out soon~

 


 

Lee Jonghyun

17 years old, Grade 11

(Sorry, he's just too handsome! >.<)

Our leading man ;)

He can be cute, handsome and cheeky. The guy who makes girls squeal and makes boys envy, but never hate. He's part of the Student Council, secretly and forcefully by Kyuhyun. It's a secret because he hates getting publicity thus, he makes Zelo pretend to be him. And in turn, Zelo gets the chance to find his sister with the power Jonghyun gave him. He seems to be the perfect guy for everything in sport, academics and school organizations. But no one is perfect, behind his smiles, he hides a bitter secret. Or should I say, a sweet one?

 


 

Seo Joohyun

16 years old, Grade 11

The Maknae and the genius. She has everything everyone always wanted, a perfect family, friends and excels in every field. Be it arts, music, education and a little sports. So what more can she ever wish for? Lovelife, of course she has a lovelife! Although, the problem is she lost it. Can she ever find her long lost lover? Or will it fade sooner or later?

 


 

Jung Yonghwa

18 years old, Grade 12

He is actually from Canada, a music lover, baskteball player and unfortunately, a guy with a forgotten past. Who was he before? He'll never know. He opts to just forget it and never find out. His past was something bitter and he just wants it to fade away. Who cares about it if it just holds bad memories? Surely, Yonghwa now is happy with everything, or is there still something missing?

 


 

Choi JunHee (JunieL)

15 years old, Grade 09

Sweet, cute and talented. But I warn you, she's not truly sweet. JunHee plus an L equals trouble. She is fierce and loves to debate. She knows where she stands and stands for herself. She is Zelo's step-cousin, Siwon and Minho's little sister too. She was one of Yonghwa's first friends in Canada after his accident. She now holds the title of Music club president in Hallyu academy dispite the fact that she is only a Junior. Do you guys think she is nothing but just a little sister to Yonghwa? A cousin to Zelo? Or is she actually an enemy?

 


 

Choi JunHong (Zelo)

15 years old, Grade 09

He is the biggest baby ever! Tall, cute and yet has a strong determination. Especially the will to find his long lost sister. Unbestknown to everyone, Zelo is actually an adopted son of the Choi's because of their infertility. His sister left him three years ago with reasons he doesn't know. Now that he found her, will he believe that his sister was only looking for a job? Got lost looking for him? Or will he eventually find out the tragic reason of her escape? Plus, does Zelo also have a love life? With who could it be?

 


 

 

  

Jung DaeHyun

15 years old, Grade 09

Yonghwa's little brother. He was a  sickly child and was the reason why the whole Jung family migrated to Canada two years ago. But now that he's strong and alive, what is his part in this story? Is he only the little brother of Yonghwa? A singer that is part of BAP? Or does he also holds some secrets with him?

 


Jo Twins

(Jo Youngmin & Jo Kwangmin)

15 years old, Grade 09

These two are a mystery. One thing we know is that they are twins ehehehe. And they are actually Cho Kyuhyun's cousins. They are said to be a part of the said 'Pub Club' which is also a mystery. No one really knows what they have under their sleeves and it seems as though Youngmin knows what's going on with their Kyuhyun hyung. Will we ever know their mysterious side? Are they apart of that mysterious Rooftop? Will we ever find out? And which is Youngmin and Kwangmin here?


 

Cho Kyuhyun

18 years old, Grade 12

The Student Council's Treasurer but he seems to be the perfect guy for leadership. So why treasurer? He simply doesn't want to to be under somebody else, and being a treasurer he has the power over the council's money. An evil hyung, the one who forcefully put Jonghyun, his childhood bestfriend in the position of Vice-president. He also holds a mysterious past, and something called an alienated rooftop that no one knows what's inside. So who is Kyuhyun really? What is his reasons? Where does he hide everything?

 


So...you guys wanna find out?

I just like this post.Hehehe. And of course Minhyuk and Jungshin is part of this story. They'll be introduced soon. Just wait and read~ THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! ^U^