snippets (daejae)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

( snippets of daejae's life together)

--

 

Daehyun walked up to Youngjae with a smile on his face, the younger didn’t mind him until he felt something slip into his hand.

 

“Oh my goodness, what is this you’ve got in your hand, Youngjae? Could it be my hand?!”

 

Youngjae didn’t say anything as he walked away, Daehyun’s cheek pink and stinging from his slap.

 

-

 

Daehyun: you

Youngjae: why the did you send me “you”

Daehyun: aw im sorry i didnt mean to send you my to do list

Youngjae: omg you did not just use a pickup line on me it’s not gonna get you laid

Youngjae: even if it was really smooth

 

-

 

“Hey Youngjae, you know I really hate your name.”

 

“What the hell Daehyun?! It’s not like I can just pick my name at birth. It’s not as if your name is the best either-”

 

“I think you should change your name to Jung Youngjae.”

 

“...”

 

“, did you just try to propose to me?! Oh hell no! I expect more than this, like I expect dinner and romance and flowers and a ing ring, Jung Daehyun!”

 

-

 

“I promise to eat the last piece of cheesecake if I get home before you. I promise to be an annoying pain in the . I promise to be a fabulous know-it-all who keeps our fridge stocked with food. I promise to love you forever so you’re stuck with me . If you ever leave me I will castrate you and after you die of blood loss, I will resurrect you and kill you again, got it?”

 

“I promise to hide all of your beanies and to have a new pickup line for you everyday. I promise to sing really loud, especially in the shower. I promise to love you more than cheesecake, which is a lot, and if I -heaven forbid- even think of leaving you than you are free to go through with your threats. But I’m a koala hybrid, so letting you go is not gonna happen.”

 

-

 

Youngjae stirred before his eyes blinked open in the morning sunlight. He shifted until he was turned to his side, facing an already awake Daehyun.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Good morning, Dae.”

 

They laid in the early morning light, warm and relaxed.

 

“Hey, Jae.”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Guess what I’m wearing?”

 

“You’re not wearing anything, you idiot-”

 

“The smile you gave me.”

 

Youngjae smacked Daehyun with a pillow and turned over to sleep. He denied the smile on his lips the whole time.

 

 

 

 

--

 

lmao wtf did i just spew out lmao 

can you see my corniness seeping into this lmao

lmao it's been a while since i wrote bap drabbles i feel kinda bad lol

thanks for reading!! ^0^