Piano (Banghim)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

Piano (Banghim)

 

"No! Channie your right hand plays these keys, while your left is over here playing the lower noted ones." explained Yongguk exasperatedly, attempting to teach his boyfriend how to play the piano. 

 

"Like this?" Himchan asked with a cute scrunched up questioning look, his hands in the correct positions, but haphazardly pressing down the keys. Yongguk winced a little, those piano keys when pressed sounded...not horrible per say, they just shouldn't be pressed together again. 

 

Yongguk sighed, setting behind Himchan on the piano bench, placing his hands above the younger's and guiding Himchan's hands and fingers along with his, playing a simple tune. "Now, try again."

 

Yongguk cringed when the wrong keys were pressed. Again. 

 

"Okay, Channie, I think that's enough piano practive for today." 

 

Himchan pouted, his eyes wide and lower lip quibbling as he stared up at Yongguk. "B-but I didn't get to play anything significant for you yet..."

 

Yongguk cursed himself and Himchan's stupid aegyeo pout when he gave in like the whipped boyfriend he knew he was. "Oh, alright..." He sighed, closing his eyes.

 

Which immediately blnked open when Himchan started playing. Well. 

 

Yongguk gaped at the younger, who smiled deviously at him, not even looking at the black and white piano keys, his fingers gliding gracefully over them. Yongguk opened his mouth a few times, opening and closing like a fish. 

 

"You little sneak! You could play this whole time!"

 

Himchan winked at his frustrated boyfriend. 

 

"I can't beleive you just made me spend over FOUR hours 'attempting' to 'teach' you!! What were you thinking Channie?"

 

"...that I wanted to spend time with you." 

 

Himchan said softly, smiling slightly. Yongguk blushed slightly and turned his head away. 

 

"Besides," continued Himchan. "I actually did want you to hear something..."

 

He started to play a very familiar tune that had Yongguk's eyes widening in surprise. 

 

 

 

lolol These Banghim feels won't stop! /I'm sorry Daejae!/ cries in a corner/

For the tune Channie was playing click here --> LINK

I would like to thank everybody who has read, subbed, and commented! Thanks you guys! ^0^

And also I would like to apologize for the current lack of Daejae...lol I have no reason other than my Banghim high so just hope I get a Daejae high lol

I hope you enjoyed!! ^0^