Jealousy (Daejae)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

Jealousy (Daejae)

Jung Daehyun was jealous.

 

Oh, he knew his Youngjae loved him well enough. At least enough to invite him over at least once every week. They had their little disputes, but it is all worked out after a few days.

 

But Daehyun could not convince his boyfriend to get rid of him. He had glared, threatened, pleaded, begged, but his lover simply thought he was being possessive

 

Daehyun simply didn't like being cheated on.

 

Daehyun hated seeing his boyfriend checking on him everyday to make sure he was doing okay. (Daehyun also noticed the glances his lover sent him, glances that he, Youngjae's boyfriend, never received.)

 

Daehyun hated seeing him up to his boyfriend so transparently, his intentions obvious. (He also noticed that his Youngjae fell for it every time.)

 

Daehyun hated seeing his lover's face light up when he saw him, when Daehyun had to work so hard for even a small, real smile on his face. 

 

Daehyun hated seeing his lover showering him with small gifts, doting on his every whim.I mean, when was the last time Youngjae got him a gift?

 

And above all, Daehyun hated knowing that when he wasn't in his lover's bed, he was there taking his place.

 

But all Daehyun could do was smile and bear it.

 

Sometimes, while daydreaming, Daehyun wished that he and him could switch places just for one day, so that he could be the one making his boyfriend's face light up, the one being doted on, the one sleeping with his lover every day of the week.

 

And then Daehyun would wake up and think about how awkward being a cat for a day would be.

 

 

 

lolol Hahaha!! xD