Sunday Morning (Banghim)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

Sunday Morning (Banghim)

 

Kim Himchan loved mornings, especially Sunday mornings the most. He smiled drowsily at his best friend and lover, Bang Yongguk, who was at the edge of the bed, rubbing tiredly at his eyes.

 

“Good morning,”Himchan said, his voice hoarse from the lack of use. The younger wound his arms around Yongguk's torso and was rewarded with a gruff 'Morning' in return.

 

Yongguk was a terrible morning person. Himchan, however, (like most aspects of their relationship) was the opposite. He was always happy to awaken in the arms of the person he loved the most. He rested his head against Yongguk's shoulder, smiling slightly as larger hands covered his own. “Breakfast?” he asked.

 

Yongguk turned his head to gaze at Himchan. He had dark circles under his eyes and looked so much unlike the calm and collected Bang Yongguk that Himchan's heart melted in pride (and happiness) to know that this man didn't mind being in such an unguarded state in front of him.

 

“Only if you make tea,” Yongguk murmured, looking and sounding like he needed a good dose of caffeine. Himchan smiled and nodded, pressing a small kiss to the older's cheek. “I will.”

 

Yongguk hummed his agreement and leaned over to kiss Himchan. “I have no idea what I did to deserve you,” he said against Himchan's lips, who promptly laughed softly at the comment, “But I really shouldn't stop doing it.”

 

“You could shower for starters,” Himchan said, although it wasn't as if Yongguk smelled bad, on the contrary, Yongguk smelled good, the scent the cologne Himchan bought him awhile ago still lingering to his skin.

 

Yongguk pulled Himchan closer before lifting them both off the bed, raising an eyebrow. “Will you join me?”

 

Himchan grinned and that was all the encouragement for Yongguk to truly wake up.

 

Humming, Yongguk went to get extra clothes and a pair of towels. He seemed to be in a better mood than these past stressful days writing and composing. Himchan was just relieved that Yongguk wasn't glaring at any inanimate objects again.

 

Himchan went to the bathroom as well and huffed in irritation when Yongguk mussed up his hair. The younger just flicked him off. The very suggestive smirk that was painted on Yongguk's face told him he wasn't the least bit affected.

 

As soon as the bathroom door closed, Yongguk attacked him.

 

Himchan had this feeling that Yongguk liked Sunday mornings as well.

 

And Yongguk would never admit this, even under (tickle) torture, but the real reason he hated mornings was because it meant leaving the comfortable bed....and having to leave the embrace of Himchan.
 

 

 

 

Ughhh...Banghim xD

Oh and *deep breath*

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS THIS GOT OVER A HUNDRED SUBS AND I'M FREAKIN OUT BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT DESERVE THEM AT ALL. 

But thanks to all anyway!! ^0^