Married (Banghim)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

Married (Banghim)

 

“Hurry up, Gukkie! Come on, walk faster!” Himchan whines, dragging the older boy by the hand into Himchan’s house. Yongguk vehemently shakes his head no as his eyes turn wide with fear and his other hand claws at the doorway and walls, hoping that all these obstructions will have Himchan give up.

 

But this is Himchan we’re talking about, and even though the boy is five, he’s stubborn and determined. “Come on, we have ramen!” He baits the older, smiling up at Yonnguk with a cute bunny-esque smile.

 

Yongguk bites his lip in deep deliberation, this is hard. Ramen or escape?  He looks back down at the younger who is fluttering his eyelashes at him and is gripping his shirt in a tight fists. “Pwease pwease pwease?!”

 

Himchan is not above using aegyeo to get what he wants and Yonnguk knows that, he just doesn’t turn his head away quick enough, however. Yongguk is losing his will against Himchan and Himchan knows it, so he keeps pestering the older with puffed up cheeks, bbuing bbuings, and chus~.

 

When Yongguk sighs, HImchan knows he’s won. So, he grabs Yongguk’s hand and pulls him towards his kitchen with renewed vigor. “Wait.” Yongguk pulls Himchan to a stop, his lip worrying between his teeth.

 

“What now?”

 

“...I’m scared.”

 

Himchan blinks a few times, his mind trying to make sense of what Yonnguk just said.

 

“...Why? Gukkie my parents wove you alweady.”

 

“...They’re still scawy.”

 

“Oh come on you baby.” Himchan says as he rolls his little fox like eyes, pulling Yongguk into the ramen smelling kitchen.

 

“Hi Umma, hi Appa.” Himchan’s parents smile when the two children enter. “Hi Himchannie, Yonggukkie, would the two of you like snacks?”

 

“Yes pwease Umma, but first we have something to tell you guys!” Himchan’s parents raised their eyebrow to each other as they each gave the other significant looks.

 

“We’re getting married!”

 

“Are you now?” Himchan’s appa said, his amused expression similar to his wife’s.

 

“Mmhmm! Look see Appa, Umma, Gukkie even gave me a ring!”  Himchan said, proudly showing off his ‘engagement ring.’ It was just a piece of ribbon wrapped around HImchan’s ring finger a few times before tied into a small bow. Himchan loved it, it was pink, just like Yongguk’s face.

 

Himchan’s parents turned their gazes to Yongguk, who, while still blushing, nodded in confirmation. “Well,” Himchan’s parents said together. “Welcome to the family Yonggukkie.”

 

Before Yongguk could feel the relief washing through him at not being scolded or shunned, or even say thank you, Himchan pulled Yongguk down and gave his “future husband” a peck on the cheek. “See, I told you so!”


 

>><><<

 

“Appa...what’s this?” Zelo asked, cradling a looped and tied piece of faded pink ribbon in his hand.

 

Yongguk turned his head away from his laptop, working on his music, and looked at what Zelo was holding. His eyes widened before a giant gummy smile broke onto his face, his hand coming up to rub the back of his neck sheepishly. “Ask you Umma,” Yongguk said. “I’m sure he can tell the story better than I can.”


Fifteen year old Zelo gave his appa a curious look before going to find Himchan.

 

 

 

Wow an actual update!! lol It's been awhile and yet I still seem to gain more subscribers to this, so thank you all new ones for subbing! And thank you to those who have been with these drabbles and continiuing to read them (even when I take a long time to write simple ones lol)

Hope you enjoyed! ^0^