Coffee Shop (Banghim)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

Coffee Shop (Banghim)
 

"Channie...!"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Channe!"

 

"What, Gukkie?"

 

"Channie! Channie! Channie!"

 

"WHAT YONGGUK!"

 

"You're pretty."

 

Himchan froze, taking out the one earphone he had in his ear and setting down his Americano. "What?"

 

Yongguk and Himchan grew to be friends, to close friends, to best friends, to practically each other's half considering where one was, the other could be found as well.  They were seventeen years old and in their third year of high school. The two of them were this small cafe they both liked, "hanging out" or what most of the population called a date (the rest of their friends couldn't believe that these two were seriously not together yet.)

 

"I said you're pretty, Channie."

 

Himchan blushed, but before he could utter any type of response, the waiter walked up to 'their' table, his body completely facing Himchan with a giant smile on his face, setting down the bill on the table. "Here is your check, would you like anything else?" The waiter asked, his smile widening even more at Himchan, totally disregarding Yongguk.

 

Yongguk glared at the waiter's back. Said waiter shivered from the chills mysteriously  running down his spine, but stayed anyway, still smiling down at Himchan.    

 

"Uh...no thanks." Himchan said, a tad bit uncomfortable, giving the waiter a slight quirk of his lips before taking out his wallet to pay for the bill. Just as he was about to pay, his hand was slapped away. Himchan looked at Yongguk surprised, unable to do anything but blink in surprise as the older paid.

 

"Keep the change," Yongguk said to the waiter, turning back to Himchan and ignoring the waiter, wanting him to leave, like now and not wanting him to come back. Yongguk didn’t even wait a second after that thought, dragging Himcan out by the arm, wrapping his arm around his waist as they walked.

 

"Gukkie!" Himchan stared wide-eyed at the older.

 

"What?" Yongguk asked, his low baritone smooth.

 

“You just gave the waiter a twenty when the bill was only five!”

 

 

 

"Really, didn't notice."

 

 

 

"How did you not notice?!"

 

 

 

"Well...you were right in front me...and you're beautiful...excuse me for gettting distracted."

 

 

 

"Yah!" Himchan exclaimed softly, hitting Yongguk's chest with his fist, burying his blushing face in the older's shoulder anyway. "Don't say things like that!"

 

 

 

"But it's true."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well this was late....lol I'm so sorry for not updating the drabbles guys!! I'll try and write some more this weekend if I have more time! I really hoped you liked!! Cuz come on...Himchan was freakin hot in Coffee Shop...and I just can't..and..and...and this just came out. Yeah.

 

Thanks to all who read and subbed!! ..And commented!!