Cute (Banghim)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

Cute (Banghim)

 

"Hey, Channie..."

 

"Hmmm..."

 

"Have you ever been called cute?" 

 

"Mmhmm...quite a few times from my Umma...why?" Himchan asked, tilting his head from the book he was reading on the couch. 

 

"No, what I meant to ask was, have you ever been called cute by someone not family?" Yongguk asked clearly this time. Himchan was folded into himself on the couch, tucked into Yongguk's side. The older was supposed to be watching CSI, but the other was very distracting. 

 

Himchan pondered the question for a few seconds. "Umm....no, I don't think so...why?"

 

Yongguk just shrugged. When the younger sent him a questioning look, Yongguk moved closer to Himchan until they were nose to nose. "I think you're cute." 

 

Himchan froze and felt his cheeks heat up a deep red. After all, it wasn't everyday you're best friend that you have been totally crushing on calls you cute. "Huh?" 

 

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "I said 'I think you're cute' Channie. What more do you want?"

 

Himchan's gaze fell immediately to Yongguk's lips. "Uhhh...."

 

Yongguk leaned back a few centimeters, observing the younger. Himchan's eyes were wide with uninteional aegyeo, blinks adorably innocent. The ulzzang was biting his bottom lip gently, head and gaze tilted away from Yongguk, cheeks still burning. 

 

So cute, Yongguk thought. And all mine...

 

"Hey-mmph!" was all Himchan managed to yelp out in surprise before Yongguk leaned in again, capturing the younger's lips with his. 

 

 

 

...dafuq i just write?? srsly....my writng skills are deteriorating....

Anyway...I thank all who read, subbed, and commented! Thanks so much guys!! ^0^

I hope you enjoyed....whatever this is!! xD