Chocolate (Daejae)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

Chocolate (Daejae)

 

It was an oddly calm night the day BAP arrived in L.A., but then again, Youngjae thought, everyone would probably be more rested, hyped and ready to explore tomorrow. He was sitting on the couch in the lounge connecting their suites, eating through a bag of candy that Himchan gave to Daehyun, who in turn offered some to Youngjae. 

 

Daehyun was sitting right next to Youngjae, playing on the younger's Ipad, bright colors reflectig off of the screen and highlighting his face. Youngjae reached to grab another piece of candy when his hand came across a pile of wrappers. Surprised, he quickly looked into the bag and flushed in embarassment. 

 

Empty bag. Oops. 

 

Youngjae groaned into his hands, he was becoming a Daehyun, Lord help him. 

 

"You okay?" Daehyun asked, his gaze not leaving his game. Yougjae swallowed. "Fine," he said, praying that his boyfriend wouldn't ask for candy or hopefully forget that he had given the bag to Youngjae.

 

Jung Daehyun forget about food? Yeah, right.

 

"Hey Jae, can I have a kiss?"

 

Youngjae swore under his breath and searched frantically in the what was a full bag of candy. "Umm...I think I ate the last one Dae, I'm sorry-mmph!"

 

Daehyun leaned over when the younger was struggling with the bag, capturing the younger's lips with his own, silencing him for a few seconds. When he pulled away from the short, sweet kiss several seconds later, he said, "That's okay, I still got my kiss anyway." He said smiling at the other, his eyes small crescents. 

 

Yuongjae blushed and smacked him on the head (gently). 

 

 

 

 

Yay! More Daejae! I hope you liked!! ^0^