Teeth (Banghim)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

Title: Teeth (Banghim)

supernatural creature au (werewolf!yongguk and vampire!himchan)

 

 

 

Yongguk sighed. Last night was the full moon and he was exhausted. His bones and joints and muscles and anything that could possibly hold nerves ached. He was tired and lonely with Himchan nowhere to be found.

 

Yongguk groaned and slumped out of bed. He’d been stuck there all morning and his throat was parched. He slowly made his way towards the kitchen, wincing every few steps from soreness. He took a glass from the dishwasher and got water from the fridge dispenser, blinking blearily. When the water in his glass was at a level he approved, Yongguk wasted no time in gulping down what he could, going so far as tilting his head back to drain every last drop.

 

Before he could react, a hand snatched away his empty glass and cool hands framed his neck, not allowing him to move as a head nuzzled into his throat.  

 

Himchan…” Yongguk gasped when he felt a cool tongue slide up his throat and the slight graze of pointed fangs, just barely breaching the surface of skin.

 

“You know I pray for you, Yonggukkie,” Himchan crooned. “That one day, you’ll remember not to freely offer you neck to a vampire.”


 


haha so it’s been awhile guys *sheepish* omg i haven't been on here in so long i'm sorry for not updating anything
life is hectic and school is starting up -_-
and BAP! <3<3<3
anyway yeah still here still writing (even if alot of things will never be published much less finished lol)
and just if you've stuck around this far thank you.
seriously just thank you <3
and always thank you for reading ^0^