Thief (Daejae)

☆B.A.P. Drabbles☆

 

(takes place in Late Nights, Early Mornings Universe)

 

Thief (Daejae)

 

Youngjae was brushing his teeth in the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom, when he heard some shuffling around in their room. “Hey, Jae? Do you know where my T-shirt is?” Daehyun called out to his husband.

 

Youngjae froze. “Uh, which one?”

 

“My white one? You know, the comfortable one that I usually just wear to bed?” Came the reply from the master bedroom.

 

The younger's eyes widened. “Uhhhh...yeah, I don't think I've seen that one!...Maybe you should try and check the laundry!” Youngjae deliberately did not look down at the shirt he was wearing.

 

“Why would it be in the laundry? I saw it in the dresser yesterday!” He exclaimed.

 

Youngjae finished brushing his teeth and took his sweet time too. “Are you sure you haven't checked the laundry?” He called out maybe a tad bit nervously.

 

Daehyun sighed exasperatedly as he walked into the bathroom. “No, but why would it be-Really, Jae?”

 

Youngjae smiled sheepishly and shrugged. “It's a comfortable shirt.”

 

“Which was why I was looking for it.” Daehyun nodded to the younger, crossing his arms and pouting.

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around the older's shoulders, causing the crossed arms of the other's to come around to his waist, and looked up at Daehyun, doing the cutest aegyeo he could.

 

“Daehyunnie...” he started. “Can I pretty pwease borrow your shirt?” He finished with fluttering lashes. When he saw that the older was about to refuse, Youngjae quickly pecked Daehyun on the lips before whispering, “I don't want you in a shirt anyway Daehyunnie.”

 

He walked out quickly before the older could say anything.

 

 

 

Hehehe...yeah...really couldn't help myself...I just freakin' love that universe of mine....XD Hope you enjoyed!! ^_^