Date

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You again?" groaned Victoria in annoyance as she opened the door for Jaejoong. It's early in Sunday and she was in her deep slumber.

"Come in and do whatever you want. I go back to sleep now" she mumbled while walking back to her bedroom, leaving the door open for her boyfriend to enter and the pretty boy quickly came in.

Jaejoong brought the breakfast and put it on the dining table before going to her bedroom and saw Victoria sleeping soundly on bed. He then took off all the posters on her wall then replaced with his photos which he received last night from his cousin HyunJoong while turning his head back to check whether Victoria still sleeping. Once he succeeded without waking her up, he went out her apartment to throw all the old wallpapers away, mumbling with a satisfied smirk "I told you I would throw you away when I came here again and see, I keep my word".

He climbed on the bed and lay down on his side next to Victoria. His hand softly caressed her cheek as he studied her face. He quickly took his hand back when he saw her frowning in her sleep as he was afraid that she would yell at him for disturbing. Fortunately, she didn't wake up yet. Instead, she rolled over and ended up hugging Jaejoong on waist. Their position made him frozen and his heart started racing. His breathe caught when Victoria snuggled to his chest.

'Oh my gosh!!! I'm so dead when she wakes up' he whined in mind while trying to stay still but not long after that, he also fell asleep.

About 30 minutes later, Victoria finally got up. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times when she realized she was hugging something and her head wasn't on the pillow. She slowly lifted her head up to see that object and recognized that it's Kim Jaejoong.

"Why is he on my bed again?" she mumbled with a frown before getting off the bed quietly and went to the bathroom. She then warmed the breakfast up when she saw the bag in the kitchen. Once everything was done, Victoria walked back to her bedroom and woke her sleeping boyfriend up.

"Get up, Kim Jaejoong" she called, shaking his arm gently but he didn't buck.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong, wake up" she impatiently patted his face but he turned away.

"Aish" groaned Victoria walking to the bathroom and grabbed the wet towel before going back to her bed and wiped his face a bit roughly, causing him to open his eyes immediately.

"Awake yet?" she asked with a glint of annoyance in her voice and Jaejoong quickly nodded.

"Then come out and have breakfast. I warmed it up already" she stated before going to the kitchen first.

"Victoria" called Jaejoong once they began to have breakfast.

Victoria looked up at him emotionless.

"Do you want to go on a date later?" he asked nervous, poking his food.

"If you want to" she replied uninterestedly before return to eating.

"Jinja?" he exclaimed, mood immediately brightening up and Victoria nodded in confirm.

Jaejoong drove her to the mall after breakfast and now they were wandering in a clothing shop. Victoria wasn't interested in shopping at the moment; she just looked around while following her boyfriend from behind while he was looking for something. Since it's Sunday, the mall was crowded with teenagers and there were some female students in the store as well. The girls noticed Jaejoong when they also looked for some shirts and began to whisper to each other about how handsome he is. Some even attempted to talk to him and the scene didn't escape from Victoria. She rolled her eyes in annoyance before walking out the store.

"Hi oppa" a pretty school girl who stood across greeted him.

Jaejoong looked around before turning to the girl and pointed at himself "You're talking to me?"

His cute reaction made her and her friends giggled "Yes, it's you"

"But I don't know you" he said while scratching his hair awkwardly. In past, no one ever tried to speak to him first so this situation was new to him.

"Then we can make friends and start getting know about each other" another girl suggested, flashing him a beautiful smile but it didn't move him a bit. Instead, he thought those girls are weird.

"Umm" he replied half heartedly and started looking around the store like a lost kid to find Victoria but she was nowhere to find. 

"Are you free later?" another question threw on him and he quickly turned his attention back to them, still in panic of Victoria's whereabouts.

"Um, I---" he tended to answer but one of the girls loop her arm around his shamelessly.

"Why don't we go to the café nearby to talk, oppa?" she suggested, trying to pull him along.

"But I---" he tried to protest but the girls gave him no chance.

"Come on, oppa" they whined in union.

Meanwhile, Victoria came back in the store with an ice cream on her hand and caught the scene. Somehow, her blood boiled watching the girls pulling Jaejoong and the guy didn't even know how to get out of them. She walked toward them.

"What are you doing?" she asked coldly while looking at all the girls surrounding him.

"Victoria" Jaejoong immediately smiled and turned to her who was standing behind him. He was afraid that she has left but now seeing her presence made him relieved.

"Oppa, is it your sister?" one of the girls asked curiously while the others stared at Victoria from head to toe.

"No, she is---" he was cut off once again when the girl holding his hand pulled him.

"Oppa, let's go to the café, your sister can tag along" she said sweetly, trying to get his attention and it made Victoria more upset.

'Why the heck does he not shoo them away? And what the is going on with these girls? Why are they clinging on him like that?' thought Victoria while observing them from head to toe. She had to admit that they look pretty. Wearing those girly dresses and makeup on their faces, they look a lot more feminine than her. She just wore a black skinny jean with a plain purple shirt and a red jacket having its sleeves rolling up to her elbows. Not to mention that the way she stood was tomboyish as if she was about to get in a fight.

"You like him?" she questioned the girls for the first time.

"Neh, oppa looks like a prince" the girls exclaimed cheerfully.

"And you like them?" then she turned to Jaejoong who was surprised at the answer he heard.

"I---" before he could say anything, she added titling her head while looking straightly at him which made him feel as if she was burning a hole in his heart "Then why don't you go with them then?"

"Victoria, it's not---" he wanted to explain but they didn't pay attention on what he wanna say.

"Really? Then, oppa, let's go"

"Here is your ice cream. Enjoy your date" said Victoria, shoving the ice cream into his hand before turning to the entrance, ready to leave.

Somehow, Jaejoong feel Victoria upset at him so he quickly shook the hand off his arm off and grabbed a hold of her wrist, stopping her from leaving. She looked back when she felt being pulled backward.

"Sorry, I cannot go with you. She is my girlfriend and we are on a date at the moment" he explained clearly to the school girls while sneaking his arm around her waist.

"What!?!" whined the girls in disbelief. How come his girlfriend is so average while he is outstanding gorgeous? Well, to be honest, just what she wear is average, not her look but they didn't want to admit it that way.

"Oppa, you're kidding, right? If you're busy, we can exchange numbers and meet at another time. You don't need to lie like that" one of the girls stated.

"Yes, oppa, you must be kidding. She cannot be your girlfriend" the other girl claimed, which made Jaejoong frown.

"Why are you saying so?"

"Look at her, she is too average and her gesture isn't feminine. She does not match you, oppa" a girl said, pointing at Victoria and it's the limit.

"Look here, girls. To your dismay, he is the one begging me to date him and not the other way around so stop being clingy in such a young age" spoke Victoria cockily while gripping hard the wrist of the girl pointing at her "Honestly, I'm not the type being rude with girls but you really get in my nerves. You act like a little right now and I really hate es"

"Ah~ Let me go~" the girl whined as her wrist was in pain. She smacked the elder's hand to get rid of the grip but Victoria didn't buck but tightened her hold, earning another painful whine.

"And from now on, stop forcing others to do what you want. Don't you see he was uneasy earlier or you are too blind to see it?" she continued, averting her eyes to other girls who looked really mad at the moment.

"And don't assume anything as you think it is and try to get what doesn't belong to you. You only show that you have no brain at all for doing that. So are we clear now?" she asked, raising a eyebrow to them, and expected an answer. Jaejoong was jaw dropping at Victoria's reaction. He didn't think that she would argue with these girls since she was always nice to female.

"You !!!" a younger girl mumbled, sending the elder a death glare while throwing her hand in the air, ready to slap Victoria but Jaejoong quickly shielded her. He was ready to receive a slap for her but he felt nothing after a few second. Opening his eyes, he saw the hand which was really near to his face was being held by Victoria.

"Finally, don't get involve into fight. Not everyone at fighting like you. For example, you do not even suit to be my opponent" added Victoria gripping the younger's wrist hard, caused that girl to whine in pain before letting it go with a red mark imprinted on it. The girls cursed under their breath and quickly ran away after that.

"Tsk, kid these days" Victoria sighed shaking her head before turning to Jaejoong who still stunned.

"If you don't eat your ice cream, it'll melt" she reminded him while poking his cheek to snap him back to reality.

"O-oh" he stuttered before stuffing the ice cream in his mouth, causing her to giggle at his action.

"Slow down. It's cold, isn't it?" she stated calmly while scanning through the shirt hanging in the store.

"What have you chosen so far?" she asked, turning to him once she got bored of the clothes. She giggled once again when she noticed some cream sticking on the corner of his lips. Without further warning, she leaned in and it clean, making Jaejoong speechless.

"Your cream stuck there" told Victoria coolly before turning to the hanging clothes again.

"O-oh" stuttered Jaejoong unexpectedly while joining in her.

"Victoria" then he called.

"Huh?"

"I want to try these couple shirts with you" he said showing the shirts he has chosen so far.

"Don't you think they're childish?" she asked.   

"But they're couple shirts. A couple should wear them on a date" explained Jaejoong with a cute pout as Victoria seemed not to like wearing them with him.

"Arasso. Let's try them on" she sighed holding his hand and pulled him to a fitting room and the pretty boy couldn't help smiling when Victoria granted his wish but his smile didn't last so long when he noticed that they went in the same fitting room.

'Doesn't that mean we get changed together?' his mind alarmed with his face become blank. Once she released his hand, Jaejoong tended to go to the other fitting room but before he could get out, Victoria held him back.

"Where are you going?" she asked coldly.

"Umm, I will try these shirts in the other room" he told her.

"Ani, you stay here with me" said Victoria titling her head threateningly as if she wanted to say 'If you dare to step out this room, you're dead'

"But we have to take off our tops to try these on" Jaejoong stated the matter of fact.

"I know" she replied coldly as she took off her jacket and put it on the small table in the fitting room along with the clothes Jaejoong chose before.

"I shouldn't stay" he panicked covering his face when Victoria was about to lift her shirt off.

Different from her boyfriend, she seemed calm in this awkward situation. Instead taking off her shirt as she was about to do, she pulled it back down before grabbing his hands which was palming his pretty face. He was blushing at the moment and Victoria thought that he was cute with that red face. She suddenly had an urge to kiss him.

"Jaejoong" she called while staring straight into his eyes.

"N-neh?" he stuttered in reply.

"I want a kiss" she told him directly which made him stunned.

"Right now?" Jaejoong questioned back, blinking his eyes innocently.

"Yes, right now" she replied, shifting her gaze down to his cherry lips.

"I will kiss you then" he informed, waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter