Unofficially

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong now stood in front of Victoria's apartment while holding a bag of breakfast. Since today was Sunday and she didn't call him last night, he had asked Yunho about her address and lucky for him, the tanned guy willingly told him. So here he was, being nervous standing outside while wondering whether he could ring the bell or not.

"Will she get upset if I suddenly show up like this?" he murmured while tugging his tangled fingers as biting his lips.

His hand was held out, ready to press the bell but he quickly took it back, afraid that he would do a wrong move "Will she change her mind about dating if she sees me here? What if she didn't want to date with me anymore?"

He tended to go back home instead of making Victoria upset but then he stopped his step thinking again "Yunho said Victoria never gets mad if there is food. And I'm bringing breakfast for her now so she will not be upset at me, right?"

After a while making up his mind, Jaejoong finally had determination to press on the door bell "She won't get mad at me. It's nothing wrong for a boyfriend wants to meet his girlfriend on the day off. Yes, that is. I come here to meet my girlfriend. Nothing is wrong about it"

He pressed on the bell a few more times when the owner didn't open the door. "Is she at home?" questioned Jaejoong innocently as he pressed his ear over the door to hear what happened inside. However, the door suddenly opened causing him to stumble a little bit.

"What are you doing?" asked Victoria with her hoarse voice as she crossed her arms over her chest. She stared at him uninterestingly with her half opened eyes.

"G-good morning, Victoria" stuttered Jaejoong smiling sheepishly as he scratched the nape in embarrassment before holding out the bag on his other hand "I bring---"

Without waiting for him continuing his words, Victoria walked back in while stretching her arms and left the door opened "Come in"

"O-oh thank you" he replied in surprise but he quickly followed her inside and closed the door.

"You haven't had breakfast, right? I made it for you earlier. Do you want to eat now?" he added putting the bag on the dining table in the small kitchen as Victoria went to the fridge to get some water.

"What do you want to drink?" she asked as she rambled in the refrigerator.

"Anything is fine" said Jaejoong brightly as he watched her from behind. Now he noticed that she was just waking up. Her hair was a bit messy while she was still in her sleepwear, he guessed. She was wearing a cami top and cheeky shorts showing a little bit of the lower part of her and her creamy long legs. The outfit hugged her body tightly showing her perfect curve. She is y, totally different when she is at school, he thought studying her from head to toe.  

'Holy ! Don't tell me she didn't wear anything under that outfit' his mind alarmed as he stared at her longer. The hair at his nape stood up and his face turned to bright red when Victoria put a glass of orange juice on the table. What he saw proved him right. He could see her perking up through the thin shirt as she stood in front of him.

However, Victoria seemed not to aware anything, she lazily sat down on the seat across him and rested her head on the table, slowly fell asleep again. Meanwhile, Jaejoong had a hard time to shake the dirty thought off his mind while covering his face with both of his hands.

'Stop thinking erted thing. You come here to spend time with Victoria, Jaejoong ah' he reminded in mind while knocking his head and slapped his cheek hard. After calming down from the mental shock, he gathered all his courage to wake Victoria up by poking her head gently.

"What do you want?" she mumbled with her low voice as she looked up at him with a frown.

"Let's have breakfast" told Jaejoong taking out two boxes of food and placed one in front of her. Then he opened the box for her and handed her a spoon while Victoria supported her head with her left hand which was elbowing the table. She was eating without open her eyes as she was half sleeping while Jaejoong couldn't stop staring at her chest every now and then. It's not like he is a ert or he wanted to do anything bad to her but he just couldn't resist that tempting look. He kept knocking his head to stay focus and eventually, it worked quite well in a short period of time.

"You're so noisy" complained Victoria being woken up by his whine as Jaejoong slapped his cheek again.

"Sorry" he quickly apologized and looked down at his food.

"Follow me and bring your food" she commanded standing up and walked to the living room. She put her breakfast on the table before throwing herself on the couch and patted the spot next to her, signaling Jaejoong to sit down. He obliged.

"Feed me" she ordered as she leaned her head on his shoulder which startled him. His face immediately heated up and now it could be compared as a tomato.

"O-oh" nodded Jaejoong and he began to feed Victoria. A smile slowly climbed on his cherry lips as he watched how adorable Victoria was when she was eating and sleeping at the same time. Sometimes, she stopped chewing but when he poked her cheek, became active again.        

After finished the breakfast, he lay her down on the couch and went to the kitchen to clean up. Then he went to find her bedroom before carrying her in bridal style to her bed.

"If it's me in past, I don't think I can carry her at all. Should thank Yunho for this" smiled Jaejoong as he pulled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter