Curious leads to Envious

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong went the gym in the morning as Yunho texted him last night. Looking through the glass door, Jaejoong couldn't help feeling nervous as many well-built men practicing inside. As he quietly made his entry, everyone was eyeing on him.

"Hey pretty, where are you going? Do you get lost?" one of the members of the gym, who was standing near the entrance, teased Jaejoong with a pat on his .

Without answering that ert, Jaejoong held his bag tightly on chest while walking to other side of the gym to find Yunho. He began to feel uncomfortable with those hungry look they was throwing on him. Once he spotted the person he needed to meet, he quickly rushed toward the latter's direction.

"Yunho" he called to the one was running on the machine but when Jaejoong noticed Yunho listening to music, he pulled the back of the other's shirt to get his attention.

"Oh good morning" the tanned guy smiled, stepping down as he took off his headphone.

"Who do you want me to meet today?" the pretty boy asked straightforward.

"Oh, he is over there, doing the push up right now" told Yunho as he pointed at his friend's direction which was at a corner of the gym "Can you wait for us a little bit? We've almost done here"

"Okay" nodded Jaejoong as he went to the sand bag where had fewer people at the moment. As he waited, he observed the place and studied those men inside the gym and then he couldn't help compare his own figure with theirs.

"They are so muscular" he mumbled bitterly as he watched them doing exercise.

"Hey, we're done. Wait for us to take a quick shower first before we go to have a drink and talk, okay?" said Yunho as he walked toward Jaejoong while taking his tee off, causing the feminine boy blush crazily when he saw the other's upper body exposed.

"Why is your face so red? Do you get sick?" asked Yunho in concern as he put his palm over the shorter boy's forehead, causing him to be more fluttered as Jaejoong's face was at the level of Yunho's collarbone.

"I-I'm fine" he stuttered, immediately shook his hand off and back away from the taller.

"I think he is shy because you don't have your shirt on" a voice spoke up behind them getting their attention.

"Really?" asked Yunho doubtfully as he stared at his friend before turning back to Jaejoong, wanting a confirmation "Is it true?"

"I…I'm just not sick" he replied halfway, turning his face to other direction.

"See" the friend said with a smirk as he walked pass them and headed to the bathroom.

"You're funny" laughed Yunho patting Jaejoong's head once he finally understood "Why blush? We're all men"     

"Because I'm not used to it" said Jaejoong with a pout before making his way to outside "I'll wait for you guys outside so hurry up"

^___________________________^

 "Holy ! That was unbelievable. How can he get that abs? They look so hot and y" mumbled Jaejoong recalling Yunho's bare upper body he saw earlier. He couldn't help blushing when he thought about it "So that's what they call model's body. I wonder if Victoria likes a man body like that"

He was so lost in his thought that he noticed the two already standing in front of him not until Yunho patted his shoulder.

"You're spacing out again, shortie" he teased with a grin while standing tall, waiting for the pretty boy to get up "Let's go to the café nearby to have a talk. We need to have breakfast anyways"

 "This is my friend, Byunghee and this is Jaejoong" Yunho introduced those two to each other and they shared a hands shake.

Before Jaejoong questioned, he continued "Byunghee is the vice president of Archery club and he is also a friend of Victoria"

"And what do I have to do with that?" the pretty boy asked in curious.

"Well, I heard about the competition between you and Victoria in 3 months so I think he can give you a hand" explained the taller with a warm smile.

"And what do you want me to help him?" this time, his friend asked.

"Teach him about archery. What else, silly?" Yunho laughed heartedly.

"It's their competition. Why do I need to help him? I'd rather let Victoria win" Byunghee stated.

"Hey, this guy needs your help. He knows nothing about Archery and he needs to win Victoria so that she agrees to date him" told Yunho in a calm manner.

"What? Yunho, seriously? Victoria is your girlfriend. How can you give him a chance to steal her from you?" exclaimed Byunghee, totally shocked at what he heard. From what he knew, Yunho loves Victoria very much and they even dated for a while.

"What? You're her boyfriend?" now, it's Jaejoong shouting in disbelief and kind of annoyance.

"Shut the up, you two!" Yunho commanded sternly and both kept silent immediately.

"Look, about me and Victoria dating, it's history already. We already broke up long time ago so she is not my girlfriend anymore. She can date with whoever she likes, okay?" said Yunho calmly and the two nodded.

"However, I said so doesn't mean I don't care about her anymore. So if you think you will hurt her in future, you'd better back off from now, understand, Kim Jaejoong?" he added with a smile but somehow it sounded threatening.

"I won't hurt her" the pretty claimed sternly with determination.

"That's what I want to hear" said Yunho titling his head aside cutely.

"So, you want to set them up?" Byunghee finally spoke up. He didn't like the idea at all since he knew his friend definitely felt sad inside since Yunho still loves Victoria. He just didn't show his emotion out.

"Oh, I think they are cute if they're together" stated the taller guy cheerfully.

"Arasso" Byunghee nodded in acknowledgement.

"Are you sure with your decision? Don't you feel anything when you see them together in future?" Byunghee finally asked once Jaejoong left them to attend the class in the afternoon.

"I'm happy if Victoria is happy" he said looking outside through the glass windows of the coffee shop.

"You still love her, don't you?" asked Byunghee but it's more like he stated out a matter of fact.

Silence.

"When and why did you two break up if you still have feeling to her?" his friend added.

"After her mother's death, Victoria has changed to who she is right now. I barely recognized her and we became somehow distant. She just didn't open up with me no matter how hard I tried to cheer her up and it made me feel like I was being left out. Then, one day she said she wanted to break up, that she fell out of love. We're just not meant to each other, Byunghee" Yunho sighed, sipping his coffee slowly.

"I'm sorry to hear that" said his friend in sympathy.

"Nah, I'm fine. You see, we are still friends after all and I'm pleased just by being l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter