Change

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I made mistake again" groaned Jaejoong pulling his hair as he rolled on the bed. It's been three days since the day he visited Victoria and being kicked out of her apartment of the talk.

'I hate people who couldn't keep their word even it's a white lie. Moreover, I don't believe in forever because there is nothing could last forever so stop making promise to me as well as asking for my trust. I don't trust you. The more you want it, the more you annoy me. The more you say empty words, the more I hate you" stated Victoria in displeasure as she pulled his hand "Now get out, I don't want to see or hear anything from you at the moment" the pushed him outside.

"Victoria, I--" the door slammed close in front of his face before he could finished.

Since then, Victoria ignored his call as well as his presence. She refused to have lunch with him as well although he found her first and it made Jaejoong frustrated.        

"Now even she gets mad when there is food. Ottoke!?!" he grunted while massaging his temple as he was thinking a way to make up with her.

"Ah! Right! I still have a mission to do!" exclaimed Jaejoong clapping his hands. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed someone's number.

Next day, Jaejoong went to the studio after having lunch since he had made an appointment last night. Once he arrived, he naturally walked in as it belongs to his cousin. He scanned through the studio and quickly went to his relative as soon as he spotted the elder working behind the computer.

"Good morning, hyung" he greeted brightly.

"Oh Jaejoong, you came" the elder smiled back as he stood up "So what can I do for you?"

"I want to do a photoshoot today" the pretty boy said straightforwardly which made the photographer surprised because when he suggested the former to be his model in past, he got rejected.

"And what kind of theme?" asked HyunJoong raising an eyebrow.

"Something y in ual way" Jaejoong stated causing the elder's jaw drop down.

"Seriously, Jae?" HyunJoong asked, still disbelieved in what he heard.

"Neh, hyung" the pretty boy nodded brightly.

"And can you explain why you want to take a photoshoot like that?" his cousin questioned with his arms crossing across his chest. Jaejoong was innocent but now he somehow changed and it made the elder worry.

"Umm…my girlfriend hangs many wallpapers of a y chick wearing bikini in her bedroom and I'm kind of jealous. I want to replace them all by my pictures so… Help me, hyung!" explained Jaejoong while shaking the elder's arm cutely.

"You have a girlfriend? Who is she? What kind of person is she? Since when did you two date?" HyunJoong blurted out a lot of question which seemed endless and Jaejoong had to cut off by covering his mouth.

"Hyung, you're my cousin, not my parent and are you investigating my girlfriend right now?" the pretty boy shot back.

"I just worry" the elder sighed.

"You don't have to worry. Victoria is really nice and caring though her word is as cold as ice. However, I like her really much. You cannot imagine until you meet her. She is unique" Jaejoong praised his girlfriend with his dreamy eyes.

"Okay. So her name is Victoria and you like her and why does she hang wallpapers of bikini girl in her room. She is lesbian, isn't she? But how can it be since she dates you now?" HyunJoong added.

"Oh, she is a lesbian. And I hear that she is a top" the younger confirmed causing his cousin's mouth open wide.

"What!?!" exclaimed the photographer in shock.

"Calm down, hyung" comforted Jaejoong patting his shoulder.

"Yah, Kim Jaejoong! It's ridiculous. How come you date with a lesbian and she is even a top? Y-you wanna be her bottom?" asked HyunJoong with his blood pressure began rising high.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" asked Jaejoong innocently while scratching the back of his head.

"Break up with her immediately. I don't allow this" the cousin stated sternly as he looked sharply at the younger "Being a bottom is painful, Jae ah"

"I seriously don't know what you are talking about and for your information, I won't break up with her. Do you know how hard I try to get a chance to be with her? I don't let this chance slip away just because people ask me to do as they want" claimed Jaejoong in upset.    

"What!?! You are the one asking her out? Are you insane, Jae? She is a lesbian"

"I will make her love me even she is a lesbian so can we stop now?" he stated certainly.

"But, Jae--"

"Hyung, if you are still against me, I will really get upset" told Jaejoong with a frown "And Victoria is my heroine. She saved me from the bullies before. She is a kind girl so don't misunderstand her, okay?"

"Arasso" nodded HyunJoong in defeat "But promise me if she did anything bad to you, you must tell me, deal?"

"Hyung, I'm 19 already. I'm not a little boy anymore. Besides, I'm stronger than before and I can protect myself now. Plus, what is the bad thing you think she can do to me? She is a girl after" convinced Jaejoong with a smile.

"I never win you, Jae" the cousin sighed shaking his head.

"So we can start now, right?" the younger asked, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yup, Minyoung will help you do the makeup. Please follow her" stated HyunJoong as he signaled to his stylist to take Jaejoong.

20 minutes later, the pretty boy c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter