Sincerity melts the Ice

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is it?" asked Victoria surprisingly staring at the box which Jaejoong held in front of her once she arrived to her locker.

"Your lunch" said Jaejoong smiling warmly. However, his smile quickly faded away when a girl ran toward Victoria, looping her arm around the other's.

"Unnie, let's have lunch together" the girl said cutely as she pulled Victoria with her.

"Oh" the lesbian nodded then turning to Jaejoong "Can't take it but thanks for cooking for me" before she left with the younger girl, leaving Jaejoong sulkily stare at their back.

"Hey, dude" after a shout, a whole weight jumped on Jaejoong's back, made him stumble.

"Who is it?" asked Jaejoong , a glint of annoyance clearly in his voice.

"You're in bad mood today?" questioned Yunho putting his arm over the shorter boy's shoulder.

"None of your business" the pretty boy said upsettingly as he shook the other's hand off.

"What is that for? Victoria?" the tanned guy continued "Want me to help?" and his offer instantly caught Jaejoong's attention.

^______________________^

"I woke up early today to prepare for our lunch" said the younger girl as she opened the lunch box in front of Victoria.

"Sorry for interrupting you two but can I join?" asked Byunghee out of nowhere as he put his arms around the two girls, startled them.

"Umm…of course" the pretty girl replied in shyness while Victoria just stared at her friend weirdly.

Not long after that, Yunho also appeared "Sorry for this but I need Victoria right now. You two just continue your lunch" then he quickly dragged the said girl with him, leaving the younger girl in shock.

"Unnie" she tended to hold Victoria back but Byunghee stopped her in track, letting Yunho do his job.

"Let's eat" said Byunghee smiling brightly as he fed the girl, trying to distract her from Victoria's absence.

"But--" the girl tended to protest but Byunghee quickly shut her up by feeding her

"Where are you dragging me?" asked Victoria curiously as she let Yunho pull her along.

"Rooftop" replied Yunho shortly.

"Why?" she added.

"Having lunch. Didn't you ask me to grab something for you yesterday?" he explained softly.

"But you said you could take me to eat something delicious. I don't think there is anything can eat on rooftop"

"There is. Don't worry. I won't let you be starving" Yunho playfully winked at her.

"Come in. Lunch is waiting for you" he said pushing her inside.

"Yah, what are you doing? Open the door" shouted Victoria as she punched the door hard.

"Go eat your lunch. The door will open when you're done" stated Yunho while holding the door.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me out. You wanna die? Open the door right away" commanded Victoria began to feel annoyed at Yunho's mischief.

"Go eat your lunch" he demanded her.

"Aish, jinja" groaned Victoria in frustration before walking away from the door "If I don't have anything to eat, I will beat him to death later"

"Victoria" her name was called, catching her attention.

"Kim Jaejoong?" she frowned, turning aside to look at him.

"Did you have lunch yet?" Jaejoong asked her gently as he patted the spot by his side.

"Not yet" answered Victoria while walking toward him and sat down.

"Then have this one" he stated enthusiastically as he handed her a lunch box.

"You made it?" she questioned staring at the well prepared lunch on her hand.

"Uhm, I made it for you. I thought I didn't have a chance to give you today. Thanks to Yunho" he told, smiling shyly as he looked at her.

"Tsk, that idiot is on your side" she mocked, rolling her eyes.

"You're mad?" asked Jaejoong worryingly.

"No, I'm just starving. I can eat now, can't I?" asked Victoria as she stared at the food intently.

"Of course, it's yours" he said cheerfully.

Without waiting any longer, Victoria started digging food into happily which made the pretty boy smile contently.

"Why don't you eat? Where is your lunch?" she asked curiously while chewing her food.

"Oh, I didn't have enough time" said Jaejoong scratching the back of his head.

"Tsk, then why took time to cook for me?" asked Victoria rolling her eyes before she held out a spoonful of food in front of his mouth.

"Wae?" he questioned puzzlingly while his eyes went big, staring at her in surprise.

"You should eat, too. Do you want to be starving later?" she asked in annoyance "Open your mouth"

"Oh" Jaejoong quickly complied and opened his mouth, letting Victoria feed him.

"Good boy" said Victoria with a soft smile as she also fed herself.

'She used the spoon with me' he thought in disbelief while a glint of blush quickly climbed on his pale cheeks.

"Open your mouth" commanded Victoria nudging his shutting lips with the spoon as she fed him again. Unknown to Jaejoong, she studied his face all the time while he was too shy to look at her in the eyes.

"The bruises are all gone" she stated, lying down on the floor and rested her head on her bag while Jaejoong packed up the lunch box.

"Huh?" murmured Jaejoong as he lay next to her.

"Your face" she whispered quietly.

"Oh, it's all good now" he said smiling at her care.

"Uhm. Your cooking is good" she complimented, closing her eyes.

"Then what do you want to eat tomorrow? I can cook for you" offered Jaejoong in excitement as he abruptly sat up and looked at Victoria.

"No need. It's not like I will have lunch with you tomorrow" she said opening an eye to look at him. She couldn't help chuckling when she saw his pout. He is adorable!                    

"But if you're lucky, Yunho may give you a hand again" she stated silently, keeping her face expressionless again.

"You still hate me?" asked Jaejoong sadly as he tangled his hands.

"Ani. Why should I?"

"Then why you said you won't have lunch with me tomorrow?" he questioned, looking at her with his pleading eyes.

"You saw the girl earlier, didn't you?" she reminded him and received a nod from him.

"Then you should know what I meant now?" she continued.

"But you could reject her. I came to you before her, didn't I?" protested Jaejoong, he clearly showed his upset in his voice.

"Are you saying that I'm unfair?" asked Victoria also sitting up and faced him.

"You're unfair. You should have rejected her. Why me?" he squealed annoyingly.

"Because she is a girl and you are a boy" she stated a matter of fact.

"But I'm prettier than her" Jaejoong claimed confidently.

"You have no shame, don't you?" chuckled Victoria when the pretty boy pouted again.

"But it's true"

To his surprise, Victoria got on her knees and slowly crawled on him while locking gazes with him. Her intense stare caught his breath and he felt like his heart stopped beating at the moment. Jaejoong kept backing away and supported his weight with his elbows as Victoria moved closer to him.

"W-what are you doing?" stuttered Jaejoong in confusion.

"You're not wrong" she whispered as she studied his face.

Her face became dangerously close to his and Jaejoong couldn't do anything but blinked his eyes innocently when her hand caressed his smooth skin 'What should I do? Is she gonna kiss me?'

"You're so beautiful that I'm mesmerized" said Victoria letting her hot breath hovering over his cheery lips.

"Too beautiful to be true" she whispered next to his ear.

^______________________________^

"What is he doing here?" the students started whispering to each other as Jaejoong walked in the gymnasium where the Archery club was practicing.

As soon as he saw Victoria, his eyes brightened instantly and dropped his bag on the floor before sitting down, watching her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him when she noticed his stare which was burning a hole on her. Walking toward him with her arms crossing over her chest, she stopped her step when she was in front of him.

"Umm, you said you would teach me if I asked, right?" reminded Jaejoong with a bright smile as he looked up at her.

"Then stand up and wear the gloves over there" commanded Victoria blankly while pointing at the gloves on the bench and the pretty boy happily complied. Once he's done, he walked toward the president who was busy writing down on the record tablet as the club members shooting.

"Umm…Victoria…I'm done"

"Wait there" she stated coldly, not paying attention at him at all "Byunghee ah, come here"

The vice president quickly rushed toward her side "What's wrong?"

"New member. Teach him" she said shortly while titling her head to Jaejoong.

"Okay" he replied before dragging Jaejoong to the position "Watch me and repeat"

However, since Byunghee taught him carelessly, he couldn't do right. Well, it's his purpose after all. Since the vice president has promised his friend that he would help the pretty boy get close to Victoria, although he didn't want to, he still kept his word. Thus, he went to Vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter