Not So Innocent

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Victoria” called Jaejoong with a big smile, waving his hand in the air when he saw his girlfriend walking to the locker. He had waited for her for a while so that he could be the first one asking her to have lunch together before someone could steal his chance away.

“Are you skipping your class lately? You’re surprisingly early” she chuckled, opening her locker to put her thick books inside.

“Aniyo, the professor let us off early. Plus, I ran to here to wait for you” he told, waiting at her patiently.

“Isn’t your bag heavy? Put it in there and we will get it later. It’s my locker so don’t worry that it may be lost” suggested Victoria as she held the bag containing their lunch box so that Jaejoong could take his backpack off. They went to the rooftop afterwards hand in hand.

Although Victoria had told him that they couldn’t act like a couple on campus, she didn’t really mind when Jaejoong held her hand. Perhaps, it’s her nature that she doesn’t care about how people look at her.

“Are you still attending Cooking Club?” asked Victoria casually as she rested her head on his arm after they finished their lunch.

“Yes. Waeyo?” he answered, looking at her curiously.

“Nah, just asking since you didn’t go to my clubs anymore” she stated with a little pout when she thought that her clubs member decreased.

“You missed me, didn’t you?” teased Jaejoong lying on his side with his hand on her waist.

“You have so much confidence” she denied, laughing heartedly as if he was joking.

“So you didn’t miss me. How sad!” he pouted cutely.

“Why should I? We meet after school, don’t we?” Victoria said back, poking his pout.

Since the day they dated, Victoria smiled more often and Jaejoong wasn’t a shy boy anymore. Being with her gave him so much confidence, not that he assumed that she loved him back but because he knew Victoria was slowly opening up to him and he definitely had a chance to melt her heart.

“Why are you so skinny? You should it more” commented Victoria once she hugged his waist.

“It’s my family’s gen. I just cannot get fat. It’s not like I don’t want to though” said Jaejoong cockily.

“Jinja?” she exclaimed, quite surprised.

“Oh”

“It’s not good at all” she shook her head, giving him a disapproval look.

“Wae?”

“Because you’re so beautiful already, now you can’t even get fat. Other girls must be really envious” chuckled Victoria slightly.

“How about you?” added Jaejoong, staring at her intensely.

“Me?” she repeated, not understanding.

“Are you also envious?” he asked calmly while her hair.

“I don’t really care about my appearance so why should I be?” she replied him coolly.

“Really?” he mumbled, leaning in to nibble her lips.

“Kim Jaejoong” called Victoria staring at him while pinching his nose “You molest me very often lately” yet she received another squeeze on her round again.

“It’s soft” grinned Jaejoong, taking her hand off his nose before capturing her delicious lips again.

“You are really not scared of me anymore, huh?” she groaned in pleasure as her boyfriend in her flesh while kneading her buttocks.

“Only when you’re not angry” he told cheekily and kissed her deeply.

“But I’m angry right now” lied Victoria shifting her weight and now she sat on his abdomen, giving him a playful look.

“No, you are not” claimed Jaejoong pulling her down so that her upper body resting on his chest while his arms hugged her waist securely with his palms finding their ways to her again.

“Now I realize how much you like my , even more than you like me, huh?” she teased with a smile as she supported her weight with her elbows pressing on his chest.

“Aniyo, I love you more” he corrected, titling his head aside when Victoria kissed his cheek, down to his neck.

“If you dare to harass me in front of others, I will make sure to cut your balls off later” she warned, smirking against his skin when she felt him shivering as he listened to her threat.

“Does that mean you’re fine with it if we’re alone?” he asked cupping one side of her cheeks.

“Guess?” she winked at him while taking his hand off her face and got up before holding out a hand in front of Jaejoong.

“I will take that as a yes” he stated holding her hand as Victoria pulled him up before quickly stealing a kiss from her.

“You again” she playfully glared at him while slapping his chest softly with her free hand holding his “C’mon we’ll be late”

^_____________________^

“Hyung, are you free now?” asked Jaejoong through his phone while lying on his bed with his laptop.

“Jaejoong? Wow! You rarely called me. Let me guess. Need my help, right?” the guy answered with a chuckle.

“Changmin hyung, stop teasing me or I will tell my sister” the younger threatened his brother-in-law.

“I did nothing though” Changmin pouted.

“Where is noona? She is not with you now?” the boy questioned curiously.

“She is hanging out with her colleagues. Her department is holding a party tonight or something” told Changmin frankly “And she let me home alone, starving”

“Aw, c’mon hyung, you’re old enough to go out and eat” squealed Jaejoong, taking his sister’s side.

“Tsk, you should be at least on my side. We’re men after all” the elder complained.

“But she is my noona” the younger grinned “Anyways, hyung, I really need your help”

“I don’t help you” stated Changmin childishly.

“Hyung, I will bake a cake or cook anything you like to eat. Just help me, please” bargained Jaejoong, knowing his brother-in-law’s weak point.

“You promise?” the elder wanted a confirmation.

“Yup”

“Then what do you want me to help?” the food monster questioned.

“Umm…you know…the thing you do when you’re on bed” implied Jaejoong shyly with his face slowly heating up.

“Well, I do many things when I’m on bed. Sleep, eat, watch TV... Don’t tell me you want me to help you with those, Jae” the brother-in-law laughed heartedly as he thought it’s quite silly to help the one almost being adult.

“Yah, hyung! I’m not a kid anymore and I won’t cook for you to help me with those. I want to ask about the thing you and noona doing on bed…you know…not just sleeping like dead meat” his voice quieted down at the end of his statement because he felt embarrassed.

“You should say it out from the start” told Changmin chuckling “But first, I have a question for you”

“What is it?” replied Jaejoong curiously.

“Why are you suddenly interested in ?” the elder asked straightforward.

“I’m just curious. I grow up already but I know nothing about that” explained Jaejoong half lying.

“Just it? You aren’t lying, are you? ” the brother-in-law added.

“Yup. So tell me, hyung. How do you have with noona?”

“Tsk, kid. You should be so frank. And it’s kinda weird to tell you about your life myself so you’d better figure out yourself”

“But…how can I know when there is no one helping me?” the flower boy squealed in disappointment.

“What is the internet there for? So search for some and watch it yourself and you will know how to do ” the other instructed before warning “But don’t tell your noona that I told you this or she would cut my head off for ruining your innocence. Arasso?”

“Arasso, thank you, hyung” stated Jaejoong happily for bidding goodbye to the elder.   

He didn’t waste any second to wander through some adult websites and searched for some . He started with one short clip first but as soon as he clicked the ‘Play’ button, the moan freaked him out and he quickly turned it off.

“What the hell is that?” exclaimed Jaejoong holding his chest with the heart pumping hard inside.

“I think I should start with a long one instead” he mumbled, typing some random words on the search bar then it displayed a list of videos for him.

The screen displayed a couple making out passionately on the couch after he clicked on one of those videos. Jaejoong couldn’t help blushing while watching the couple continue t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter