Mental Shock

My Girly Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a mental shock to me when suddenly a gay appeared in front of my locker and confessed to me. Well, I think the whole university already knew that I'm interested in girls only. Who the hell is this idiot? A gay confessing to a lesbian? As if it was possible, I don't think I have met him though. And since we didn't interact by any chance, how could he hold a crush on me?

I frown, staring at the pretty boy standing in front of me with his blushing cheeks. Well, he has a pair of doe eyes, straight nose, rosy lips and fair skin, not to mention that he also has ual appeal. If I have to describe him in one word, it's 'beautiful'. You may laugh at me while I used that word since it refers to female; however, to be honest, I think he is even more beautiful and ier than any female students on campus. Still, he is a boy and I'm not drooling over a boy. Well, if he was a girl, I think I already fell for him.

"Victoria, can you give me your answer for my confession?" he asks me shyly as I'm so into my thought and just give him a blank face.

"You're crazy" I reply as I'm locking my locker before walking away quickly since his confession scene starts getting others' attention.

However, to my dismay, I see him again in front of my closet when I go there to get my tracksuit in the next day. Can someone be more annoying than this? Is this guy dumb or his mental is not stable? Why doesn't he give up already? Doesn't my expression yesterday show clearly my answer? And what I hate the most is being the centre of attention but he just makes the situation worse. I can hear others begin to whistle as they enjoy watching this awkward scene. How I hate this!

I quickly grab his hand and drag that guy to the backyard which is desert. I should make thing clear so that he won't come to find me again tomorrow. "Who are you? Do you know how annoying you are? Why don't you just leave me alone? I'm not interested in men so back off" I state harshly as I'm pissed off.

"You don't remember me?" he asks me, seems surprised at my answer. I shake my head innocently.

"You saved me from the bullies one year ago" he whispered disappointedly but still I don't remember him.

"Even so, just stop it right here. I don't know you" I say coolly.

"Can you give me a chance? I sincerely want to date you" he said with his pleading eyes. Don't give me that look! I want to shout that at his face but I can't. He is just so cute with that look.

"What is your name?" I clear my throat before I ask him.

"Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong" he replies.

"Listen, Kim Jaejoong. I cannot date you because I don't like you, do you understand?" I claim slowly and clearly, hoping that my words can get into his head.

"To show my sincerity, I can change if you want. Just tell me" he states determinedly. If you want thing go rough, you get it on your own, Kim Jaejoong. I think while rolling my eyes in frustration.   

"Why do you want to date me? You're gay, aren't you? Look at your appearance, I don't like you're straight" I say while looking at him from head to toe. Now I just notice that his hair is long.

"No, no, no. I'm straight. I'm interested in you so that's why I want to be with you" he waves his hands while explaining to me.

"Even if I have to date a man, it cannot be you. To me, a man has to be strong. He needn't to be muscular but he must have a manly side. But you" I pause a little, trying to find the right words to describe his appearance "You're unacceptably girly. You're really beautiful but if you were a girl, I will like your beauty. Your hair is too long for a man. You're too weak to protect yourself and you wear colorful outfits. Your outfits are not bad but I think only gays wear them. To sum up, there is no part of you that is able to make me change my mind"

"Umm…I can cut my hair and I will change my outfits to darker colors if you want" he persuaded nervously.

"You don't need to change because you cannot meet my standard so just give up" I advise.

"Why? I will try my best to change. Just give me a chance. I'm sincere" he states stubbornly.

"I'm late for the club activity. I have to go now" I inform while looking at my wristwatch before running away while shouting back "Just give up, Kim Jaejoong"

^__________________________^

'She is so cold, just like others told. She hates her hair and she hates my clothes but she does like me, doesn't she? She even praises my beauty. God, today is my happiest day for Victoria talking to me although our conversation was short' Jaejoong can't stop smiling like an idiot as he stares at his hand which Victoria held earlier. A warm feeling embraces his heart when he recalls the warmth of her hand on his skin.

"I won't give up, Victoria because I already fall for you so hard" he whispers with a shy smile forming on his cherry lips.

With determination, Jaejoong decides to head to his favorite hair salon as soon as possible, not mind about attending the Cooking club today. As soon as he stepped inside the fancy salon, the handsome owner greets him enthusiastically "Hey Jae, welcome, welcome. What brings you here today? You just came yesterday"

"Hi Yoochun hyung, I want to have my hair cut" Jaejoong states with his certainty.

"But I already cut your hair yesterday" the elder state with much surprise in his voice "Didn't you like it?"

"I want it short, hyung. I no longer want long hair" the youngster explains with a smile.

"But your hair now is pretty and suits you well. It's a pity to cut it down" says Yoochun as he caresses the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter