Fallen (JungshinxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

The strange feeling had started ong ago-he just didn't know when. All Jungshin knew was that he admired Amber Liu immensely. She was a fresh face in the kpop world, her style a barrierbreaker. And then he became a fanboy, and was teased mercilessly by his fellow CN Blue members when they found out. He thought it was just a phase, that there was no way he liked her when he hadn't even actually met her.

But then he saw her once, and she smiled brightly at him and bowed, congratulating him on a job well done on CN Blue's comeback stage.

It all blew over, however, on Valentine's Day. She was the MC of Show Champion along with Eunjung. The latter was pretty, but Jungshin found himself caught up with the smile gracing the boyish rapper's lips. He could still recall how fast his heart was beating as he prepared to give Amber her chocolate, and the twinge of jealously he felt with she recieved chocolate from another CN Blue member. 

Funny how he could still feel the exact emotions he had in that minute, even though it had already been months. Since that moment and their last encounter, they did not meet in person again, though they did still keep in touch and texted each other everyday. 

His phone rang, indicating a new incoming message. Amber.

It was short and simple, stating that f(x) has a brief break and if he wanted to go get something eat. His reply came fast, almost too fast. But who was he to deny being able to see the girl wh

Please log in to read the full chapter