It All Started With Chicken McNuggets (JacksonxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

He didn't mean to fall for her, really. It just kind of happened. 

The first time he heard of her was during his trainee days, and he overheard some other trainees gossiping about the Kpop idols, and who was hanging out with who. Although he only knew basic Korean words and phrases back then, he could pick up the general meaning, as well as the names "Min", "Jia", and "Amber". He knew who Min and Jia were obviously, since they were in his company, and he actually knew them. But this Amber girl...if his memory served him correctly, it was f(x)'s rapper, Amber Liu. She was a tomboy, and from what he heard, had a personality almost similar to his, piquing his interest. But there was no way he could actually meet her since he was a trainee in a different company.

When he and three other members who would be a part of GOT7 appeared on Who is Next: WIN, he knew that Amber was a MC for Show Champion and had been for the past 8 months. He was hoping that she would still be hosting when his group finally debuted, but he was disappointed when it was announced that her role as MC for Show Champion was over. That was month before their debut.

But his disappointment didn't last that long though, as Min and Jia had practically dragged Amber to the JYP building, gushing about how their new boy group was so talented and diverse. The three females ended up in GOT7's practice room as the boys were practicing for their debut song "Girls Girls Girls".

As it happened, Amber had heard of Mark, and she instantly got along with him fairly well since he came her hometown. The keywords were "fairly well" since Mark was so quietly and didn't speak much. 

It wasn't long before Amber got to know everyone, other than JB and Jr, whom she already knew. JB was stuck to her like glue, excited to see her after so long, and he fired off questions at her without a break, causing everyone to laugh when Amber stopped trying to catch up to the younger man's questions and simply looked on helplessly. 

As everyone tried to get Amber's attention, Jackson drifted a little away to watch the group. But he had forgotten that they had just practiced for 4 hours, and had yet to eat an actual meal. So, when his stomach growled, the sound echoing in the practice room, he flushed a bright red, something unusual when it came to him. 

With a small laugh, Amber asked, "How about a McDonald's run? My treat!"

Jackson frowned a little, but only because he didn't want her to pay for his food when they just met each other today. But apparently it wasn't his decision to make since the others made the decision for him with a big cheer and ushering the girls out of

Please log in to read the full chapter