Princess (HenBer)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her fingers danced across the piano keys, playing a familiar tune, "For the Love of a Princess." How she wished she was a princess when she was a child. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle-she wanted to be them all. Now look at her. She looked a male and was often mistaken as one. Still, this image is one she decided to choose for herself, and she would stick with it. It had become a part of her identity.

The short-haired girl broke out of her musings when another pair of hands joined hers, her own fingers never stopping their movement. The second pair of hands slid into the music easily, never missing a key, and those fingers would once in a while tap playfully on Amber's hands as she played. A small smile formed on her lips, her fingers never stopping.

Henry Lau.

He was one of few people who called her a princess and treated her like one no matter one. And it would seem that he was the one person who seemed to be able to look past her boyish image and into her pure heart. 

Together, they finished the song, and Henry took her hands and kissed each knuckle, as befit a lady.

 

A/N: Short drabble. If you don't know the song, you can find it here.

Please log in to read the full chapter