The Dragon Squad (SoryongxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

"And you can be Amdragon!"

The trio cheered as Daeryong officially initiated Amber into the Dragon Squad, which basically consisted of the Tasty2wins and now Amber. A little ridiculous to call it a squad when there were only three people in it, and two of which were twins. But still, ridiculousness was what they were all about. 

That was almost three months ago, and Daeryong laughed to himself as he watched his twin and Amber MCing for Global WGM-TV. Amber had just brought up the Dragon Squad, and Daeryong was questioning why they even came up with something like that. But that was the charm in their friendship, he supposed. Weird but funny things just happened when you were around Amber because she had the ability to make anything fun. 

Daeryong tuned out the two's voices as he mused about how well the two looked on his computer screen. He could understand why SM wouldn't put either MCs as a couple on the show, but he almost hated to admit that the two had more chemistry than the actual two virtual couples. It was probably because the virtual couples had language barriers and had met shortly before the shooting for the show started. Amber and Soryong were already friends and knew each other longer, so that probably accounted for their better on-screen chemistry.

He almost snorted at his own thoughts.

On-screen chemistry.

They weren't even the ones acting as a couple, he reminded himself. But it was hard to deny that Soryong and Amber complimented each other well on-screen and off. 

Daeryong wasn't jealous. Oh no, not at all. In fact, he was rooting for his brother, and wondered when the younger twin would finally have the guts to ask the tomboy out. Although Daery

Please log in to read the full chapter