Because of You (DaehyunxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

He was addicted. He knew it and he couldn't help it. He was never like that, and it was all because of one rapper. She should've been insignificant. Hell, she wasn't even his ideal type. But it was one conversation with her that attracted him, and he found himself constantly looking for her if they were on the same stage. It had gotten to the point where he stop and stare at whatever had Amber's image on it, be an ad, a television show, or a video on youtube. All it took was one smile, and she became his drug.

"Hyung?"

Jung Daehyun tore his gaze away from the girl who was currently rapping and turned to B.A.P.'s beloved maknae. 

"Yes?"

"When are you going to confess to her?"

"Soon."

"You said that last time, hyung." Doubt laced Zelo's words, and his furrowed eyebrows further proved his doubt.

"I am serious now."

He held the younger man's gaze for a moment, communicating how serious he was about this. Then, he turned his gaze back to Amber Liu, the source of his new addiction, and he took a step closer to her when she was done with her short performance. A few more steps to her, and he would make this drug perptually his.

 

A/N: Yup, another drabble, this time based off Neyo's song Because of You. Daehyun sounds like a stalker here LOL. But oh well.

Please log in to read the full chapter