Seto Kaiba Addiction (SehunxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I do not in any way own the Yu-Gi-Oh or Naruto series and League of Legends.

Oh Sehun sighed as he sank further down on the black leather couch. When he said he wanted to hangout with his favorite noona, his was not what he was expecting. Sure, she was a girl and she had the liberty to like any guy she liked; it wasn't like he was her boyfriend anyway. But of all people, she decides to be emotionally invested in anime characters. 

Anime.

And they weren't just the happy-go-lucky protagonists either. Of course she would be crying over the sassy, good-for-nothing male characters. Figuratively, of course, but fangirling nonetheless. She was worse than Kyungsoo, who literally cried at the ending of anime series. 

As if liking sassy characters with attitude problems wasn't enough, she was particularly attracted to the characters with white or silver hair. She liked grandfathers. Alright, maybe not exactly, but that hair color is reminiscent of old men. One couldn't blame Sehun for thinking that. Well, unless that person was Amber, who was currently watching some YouTube compilation video of Kakashi, a Jonin who makes an appearance in the surprisingly still on-going series, Naruto.

"He's so cute," Amber squealed uncharacteristically. 

Sehun simply could not understand. What was so attractive about that guy anyway? Not only did he have white hair, more than three-quarters of his face was covered. 

"What did you say?"

The lanky kid frowned at the enraged female voice that could only be directed at him. "What do you mean 'what did I say'? I didn't say anything," he grumbled, his childish temper getting the better of him.

"Not only did he have white hair, more than three-quarters of his face is covered," Amber retorted in a sharp, mocking tone, her eyes dangerously narrowed into thin slits and looking like she was going to pull a Regina Mill and pull his heart out*. She probably would eat it too, if she was angry enough.

Sehun's ridiculous musings stopped when Amber waved a hand in front of his face. At least she now looked a little concerned for him. And there was definitely cause for concern, or at least in Sehun's case. He hadn't realized he had spoken his earlier thoughts out loud, and now he was going to face the consequences.

With a sigh, he asked, "Why do you like him so much?"

Amber gave him a long look. Determining that there was only plain curiosity radiating from him, and no intent to make fun of her, she replied, "I don't know. He just has a mysterious vibe, and I like his personality."

"Alright, I guess I can understand Kak

Please log in to read the full chapter