Hummingbird Heartbeat (KikwangxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/N: Somewhat, not really, based off of Katy Perry's Hummingbird Heartbeat. Basically, I'm using the title LOL. She looked at him from afar, already used to the fact that she could be so close to him yet not be able to talk to him-or at least not personally. They were known to be "close" friends, but they were admittedly not as close as people seemed to believe they were. She did send him a birthday wish on his birthday, and as embarrassing as it was, her heart went into overdrive when the f(x) members showed her the interview in which Kikwang had said that he wanted to have dinner with her because of that birthday wish. But that dinner yet to happen, and she wasn't about to expect him to invite her to dinner anytime soon.

She would always thank her lucky stars that f(x) and B2ST's comeback were at similar times, allowing her to be on the same shows as him, her heart fluttering so fast, it could almost match the fluttering of a hummingbird's wings. But she was always too nervous to say anything more than hi to him, much to her chargin. They had interviews on the same show but he would give her a passing glance and an acknowledging nod. But that was all, and he turned his attention elsewhere. 

And then their last stage was over, and they were all backstage, waiting to get their makeup removed and changed into more normal clothes before leaving for the night. Music shows took a lot out of them, and everyone was glad to have the break once their promotions
Please log in to read the full chapter