Derpy Happy Viruses

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey, give it back!"

"No."

"That's mine!"

"So?"

"You're holding yours right there!"

"Your point?"

"Aiiiiish."

"That's not exactly an answer, Ambie."

The Exo members watched with amusement as Amber glared at her boyfriend, the one and only tall derpy rapper of Exo-K, Park Chanyeol. The thirteen idols were currently in a secluded ice cream parlour made specially for SM artists to enoy themselves and stay away from the papparazzi. Amber and Chanyeol were arguing about which ice cream cone should be in whose possession, while the Exo members ate their ice cream and watched the spat with open amusement. The maknae line was snickering at the elders' antics and even Kris managed a faint smile.

"You got your strawberry and I got my chocolate. Now give me back my ice cream," the rapper of f(x) whined.

Xiumin and Chen couldn't contain their glee at seeing the tomboy go into her "adorable childih tantrums" as Kyungsoo liked to call it.

"Ever heard the phrase, 'Sharing is caring'?"

"Sharing is out of the question when it comes to my food." Amber empasized the word "my" and gave Chanyeol a pointed glare.

"Alright, alright. Sheesh, you scary woman."

Chanyeol handed the ice cream cone filled with chocolate ice cream back to its rightful owner. Amber, now with a bright smile, her ice cream happily.

"Want some?"

The girl looked thoughtfull

Please log in to read the full chapter