Flailing Legs (KyungsooxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Unnie! Amber unnie!"

Amber rushed out of her room and into the f(x) dorm living room at Sulli's call, worried that she was hurt since her call sounded so urgent. But the tomboy found her f(x) members sitting in front of Krystal's laptop, giggling away at something or another. It wasn't like they never did that. The girls always seemed to find something to squeal about, but they should know by now that Amber usually wasn't interested in joining them. Sighing, she slowed her pace and warily walked to the four girl huddled in front of the laptop.

"Yes?" she asked hesitantly, already afraid to see what they were looking at. It was usually a boy group, or some random video they found hilarious, and Ambr was too tired to deal with their nonsense at the moment.

Luna waved the tomboy over and immediately pulled Amber to the ground next to her when she was close enough. Pointing at the screen, Luna giggled and said needlessly, "Look!"

With a sigh, Amber looked at the screen, instantly frowning at what she saw. "It's the first episode of EXO Showtime. Why are you guys watching it again? We saw all the episodes that are already aired."

The four girls groaned and pointed at the screen. 

"No! Look carefully, unnie," Krystal urged, pointing at the screen stubbornly.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh, Princess," the tomboy grumbled before turning to look at the screen again.

It wasn't anything she didn't already see, and the only thing she found amusing was one Kris Wu and his ridiculous attempt to be cool and wink. She had recalled that it caused a huge reaction, making everyone laugh at his not-so-secret derpiness. But it wasn't as though he was trying to be a derp-it just happened. 

"Okay...so Kris was being a dork...what's so special with that?"

Victoria groaned and paused the video, right when the camera was focused on a laughing Kyungsoo. She turned to look at Amber

Please log in to read the full chapter