002: The News pt 2

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 002 — nothing can change my mind about you; you will just always be a stranger to me.  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

           "Teen Top in five. Make-up noonas hurry; the fans are waiting !," yelled their busy managers. The members and the make-up helpers all chuckle at their boss' running silhouette; except for one person. L Joe is in his dream land, earphones both plugged in his ears as he let the make-up artist do her work. Chunji glances at his friend and shakes his head, fixing his clothes as he stands up.

"Yah Lee Byunghun," as he called out L Joe's real name, he tapped him in the shoulder. L Joe, who doesn't like being touched when he is sleeping, swatted his friends arms away. Chunji rolled his eyes, unplugging L Joe's earphones away. 

"Yah !," L Joe said in outburst, glaring at Chunji who is twirling the earphone around with a slight smirk. 

"Yah what hmm?," asks Chunji and L Joe scoff, about to tell his manager but was interrupted. 

"Finally you're awake. Hurry and go to the stage right ing now you rascal," the manager said, earning some laugh from the whole staff including L Joe.

"Yes sir," L Joe replied before following his band mate to the entrance in the stage. They are greeted by the fans cheers, making L Joe smirk in progress. He likes this. The stage, the fans chanting. He likes it so much. He is finally living his dream.

"Yah Lee Byunghun, what's your dream?," a twelve years old girl voice asked him as he play with the grass. L Joe looked up and pursed his lips, staring at the little girl.

"Me? Hm, I want to be an idol. Those you see in T.V's dancing and singing? Those. I want to be like them," he replied with a smirk, standing up and posing. The girl rolled her eyes, laughing after.

"What about you _____-ah?," L Joe asked, tilting his head to the side with a warm smile. The girl looked up at the sky, smiling.

"Me? I'll be like Byunghun's dream. An idol. I'll be shining bright with him," she said with a smile, turning to look at him. He smiled back, laughing softly along with her. Then suddenly. . .she disappeared.

"Hyung! Hyung!," yelled Ricky, looking at L Joe with concern. L Joe blinks his eyes, looking at Ricky, completely confuse. 

"Hyung you out again. Good thing the fans didn't notice," Ricky said, whispering at him while waving at the fans. L Joe sighed, waving at the fans back with a forced smile.

I did it again. Lately, I've been having the same flashback every time I step in the stage, that flashback always comes up. I still have no idea what the girl looks like and what her name is, he thought, sighing. His thoughts was cut when the music of their song started and its already time to perform.

- - - - -

     After their performance, Teen Top decided to head to their designated houses. Teen Top members are all goofing around, apparently they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter