001: The News

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 001 — we may be strangers now but lets learn to love each other in the future.  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

            Sighing, she flipped a page of the book she is reading or she had read. Her step-brother stare at her with an amused face. She sighed again at the third or maybe fourth time. 

"What's the big sigh for lil sis?," her brother asked, chuckling. Minjae stared at him with a pursed lips before pouting sadly, remembering that today is the day her brother will leave for South Korea after a week break. 

"Do you really have to go now? I mean you've just only been here in Japan for a week," she reasoned out, pouting more. Jiyong chuckles, ruffling his sister's hair before standing up.

"As much as I want to stay for more weeks or even months, we both know that I have to go back to Korea for Big Bang's comeback. Maybe you should go and live there? You can pass as an idol. You could audition at YG. I am pretty sure you'll get in," he smirks, winking at her.

"Tsk. Idol. No thank you oppa. I am going to be a lawyer I told you that for a millionth time geez," she said standing up. The two chuckled at each other, heading downstairs where their parents await them with Jiyong's suitcase and backpacks. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you again some time soon neh umma, appa?," asked Jiyong as he went to hug his mother who is now trying to hold back her tears. 

"Aigoo my son. I will miss you so much," she said, touching Jiyong's cheeks as one tear rolled down her eyes. Jiyong smiled sadly, wiping the tears off her mom's face. Minjae stands there, biting her bottom lip. Ever since she was a kid, she has never shed a single tear. When her real father died in the accident, when her favorite dog died and when her step brother left Japan to be an idol. It all happened because of one person. A person she used to care who betrayed her. But that was all in the past. She even forgot that person.

"Minjae-ah, after we drop off your brother in the airport, your mother and I have something important to tell you," her father said, glancing at Jiyong and his wife. The two gave the look back, making Minjae looks back and forth at them with confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter